剧集 | 陌生人(2018) | 导航列表
她为什么要隐瞒这件事
Why did she keep this a secret?
她为什么不告诉我
Why didn't she tell me?
刘
Lau...
她是邹的女儿
She's Xo's daughter.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
他为什么杀了她
Why did he have her killed?
你好 我跟梅根·哈里斯有个预约
Hi. I have an appointment with Megan Harris?
莎莉·波特
Hi. Sally Porter.
请坐
Please, take a seat.
所以 你
So, you're, um...
你想投资房♥地♥产♥吗
you're interested in investing in property?
其实 我在领♥事♥馆♥工作
Actually, I work for the consulate.
可以找个更私密的地方跟我谈谈吗
Is there somewhere more private we can talk?
抱歉 我只是 有点糊涂了
I'm sorry, I'm just, I'm, confused.
你想谈什么
What is this about?
邹夏东
Xo Xiadong.
我在领♥事♥馆♥的档案馆找到了一盘录音
I found a tape in the consulate archives.
你的笔录
Your interview.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉领♥事♥馆♥没有采取进一步措施
I'm sorry that the consulate didn't take it any further.
我希望这种情况不会再次发生
I'd like to think that that wouldn't happen now.
至少 我们可以让女性来做你的笔录
At the very least, we'd have had a woman interview you.
所以这是什么意思 你来这里是道歉的吗
So, what? You've come here to apologise?
我想帮你
I want to help you.
帮我 怎么帮
Help me, how?
他做的事肯定有后果
I think there should be repercussions for what he did.
你没有吗
Don't you?
听着 这是二十年前的事 隔了太久了
Look, it was 20 years ago, it's a long time.
有没有考虑过可能是他又重演了一次
Have you ever wondered if he did it again?
我觉得有这个可能
I would say that it's likely.
严格来说 这种事会不可避免的碰上
Statistically, it's almost inevitable.
在有一个月的时间
And in a month's time,
邹公♥司♥就会选出香港的最高层
邹 is going to be elected chief executive of Hong Kong.
我真是不敢想这个后果
And I can't imagine how awful that must be.
看到他的名字出现在公告牌
Seeing his face on billboards,
内心十分清楚他是在什么情况下被选上的
knowing what he's got away with,
而且清楚他还会再次逃脱干系
knowing that he will get away with it again.
我们可以保护你
We can protect you.
真的
We will.
我们只需要见他一面
All we would need to do is meet him.
你可以和他对质的话就可以拿到控制权
If you confronted him you could take back control.
你怎么敢来找我
How dare you, come in here like this.
你还有医疗报告吗
Do you still have the medical report?
是的
Yeah.
事情很复杂 你需要想清楚
It's a lot to think about.
我给你点时间
Let me give you some time.
想清楚就给我打电♥话♥
Call me if you want to talk some more.
那天中午以后她给我打了电♥话♥
She called me later that afternoon.
我知道她会打来
I knew she would.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
没有人知道这个
No one knew about this.
我找到了录像带
I found the tape.
不可以拒绝
'Saying no is not an option. Anyway...'
五百万对他来说就是毛毛雨
Five million dollars is nothing to him.
- 他要是哭了呢 别担心
- What if he tries... - Don't worry,
我在外面等你
I will be right outside.
他马上就来
He'll be here soon.
我说谎了
I lied.
我们从来没想过曝光邹公♥司♥是强♥奸♥犯
We never wanted to expose 邹 as a rapist.
为梅根申请正义根本就不是本来的计划
Justice for Megan was never the true agenda.
你利用了她
You used her.
你派她去见他 还勒索了他
You sent her to see him you told her to blackmail him.
但她只是筹码
It was just leverage.
一旦邹被选上
Once 邹 was elected
我们就可以控制他
we'd have him in our pocket.
确保钱花在地方了
Be able to secure billions of dollars-worth
保证了和英国公♥司♥的合约
of contracts with British firms.
我们有录像带
We had the tape...
有邹公♥司♥和梅根见面的照片
We had the photos of 邹 meeting with Megan.
我们只需要梅根
All we needed was for Megan
告诉我们他是怎么贿赂她的
to show us how he paid her off.
我们需要她封口费的证据
We needed proof that he'd bought her silence.
但她被谋杀了
But then she was murdered.
真是给你增加了障碍
How inconvenient.
我以为他只要付了钱
I thought once he paid the money
他就碰不到她 她就安全了
she would be safe and he couldn't touch her.
你是杀吗
Are you stupid?
你怎么想的 他会让她活下来
What did you think he was gonna do? Just let her live
只要她知道那些信息
As long as she knew what she knew
她就是个威胁
she was a threat.
勒索就是这个意思
That's how blackmail works.
你派她去见他
You sent her to see him.
她因为你死了
She's dead because of you.
对不起 真的对不起
I'm sorry. I'm so, so, sorry.
对不起 我要去外面透透气
Sorry - I need to get some air.
邹知道刘的事吗
Does 邹 know about Lau?
找到我女儿
Find my daughter.
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
你是谁
Who are you?
我怎么会在这
What am I doing here?
他不会说的
He won't talk.
我们会想办法让他开口
We'll make him.
就是这
Here it is.
我们在这等着
We'll wait here.
嗨
Hi.
可以和邹见面吗
Is it possible to see 邹?
有什么可以帮你的
What can I do for you?
我知道梅根·哈里斯
I know about Megan Harris.
我就是安排这一切的人
I was the one who arranged it all.
她为了我 恐吓了你
She threatened you, for me.
我在公♥寓♥外
I was outside the flat.
我见到你们碰面了
I saw you meet.
有照片为证
I have photos to prove it.
如果你不信的话可以给你看看
I can show them to you if you'd like?
这是在开玩笑吗
Some sort of joke?
英式幽默吗
English humour, perhaps?
刘在哪里
Where's Lau?
刘晨 你女儿
Lau Chen... your daughter.
无论你在计划对她做什么
Whatever it is you're planning on doing with her,
都不会让这一切消失的
won't make this go away.
告诉我她在哪里
Tell me where she is.
这个照片
And this can still...
或许对你还有用
end well for you.
你来这真是犯了大错
You made a BIG mistake coming here.
带她出去
Show her out!
就是他
That's him.
停在这条路上
Stay on this road.
拜托 放我走吧
Please. Let me go.
不好意思让你在这里待着
Sorry about this place.
你妈妈在你面前提起过我吗
Did your mother ever tell you about me?
我想尽快来找你
I wanted to come to you sooner.
但我不能让所有人都知道
But I couldn't risk letting anyone else
这太冒险了
know the truth.
你妈妈来找我的时候
When your mother came to me,
我以为这可以是个
I thought this could end well
双赢的结局
for all of us.
我们就可以忘掉这件事
That we could move on.
但是现在
And now...
时局变了
things have changed.
剧集 | 陌生人(2018) | 导航列表