剧集 | 陌生人(2018) | 导航列表
- 不能说 - 那你为什么还告诉我
I can't say. 'Then why are we speaking?'
我可以不信你
Because I don't believe it.
我知道你的感受 但是我第一次听说这件事也很吃惊
I know how it sounds, and that's how I felt when I first heard it, too.
你要是让我进你们家 看看本的东西
But if you let me into your place, I can look through Ben's stuff.
我们可以一起查清楚 好吗
We can find out what's going on together, eh?
你把线人告诉我 我就让你进来
'If you give me your source, then I'll let you in.'
回头再细谈吧
'Let's talk about it later.'
- 你有地址吗 - 没有
Do you have my address? 'No, I don't.
没有
'I don't, no.'
那我给你我地址
I'll send it to you.
很好
Great.
你从谁那偷的
Who'd you steal that from?
我买♥♥的
I bought it.
开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
多少钱
How much?
问礼物多少钱太没礼貌了
It's rude to ask how much a gift cost.
礼物
Gift?
- 别拍了 - 给你的
Stop it. It's for you.
你用它拍下我们的行动
As long as you document what we're doing.
你太 太大方了
This is... This is way too generous.
你之前晚餐都买♥♥不起
You couldn't even pay for dinner the other night.
你抢银行了吗
Have you robbed a bank or something?
说谢谢就够了
"Thank you" is fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
刘 好想有个人在等你
Lau. I think there is a guy waiting for you.
是他吗
Is that the guy?
- 马上回来 - 要我陪你吗
I'll be right back. Do you want me to come with you?
没事 马上回来
No. Just be a minute.
你怎么知道来这里找我的
How did you know where to find me?
我知道你上哪所学校
Well, I knew the name of your school,
所以 还挺容易的
so, you know, it wasn't difficult.
我想找你♥爸♥爸
I'm trying to find your dad.
他不来这里上学
He doesn't go to the school.
你知道他可能在哪吗
OK. Do you have any idea where he might be?
可能是上班吧 他是惠灵顿大厦的保安
Work, probably. He's a security guard at Wellington Mansions.
从昨晚开始你跟他联♥系♥过吗
Have you spoken to him at all since last night?
他有没有看起来奇怪
Did he seem...odd?
他一直很奇怪
He's always odd.
你找他干啥啊
Why do you want him, anyway?
要聊聊我妈妈
So you two can talk about her?
人都不在了
She's gone.
你不觉得开枪杀死她的人
Don't you think the man who shot her
应该被绳之以法吗
deserves to be brought to some kind of justice?
天啊 你是不知道吗
Oh, God, you didn't know, did you?
开枪杀死她 什么意思
What do you mean, "shot her"?
这是什么
What are you talking about?
- 你应该问问你♥爸♥ - 你说
You should talk to your dad. You tell me.
她似乎是被谋杀的
I think she was murdered.
不可能 我听过留言
No. I listened to the message.
留言并不全 她当时还活着
That wasn't all of it. She was still alive.
撞车之后 然后一声枪响 警♥察♥给剪掉了
After the crash, there was a gunshot. The police edited it out.
- 我告诉你这个不是为了 - 为什么警♥察♥剪掉
I didn't tell you this... Why would they do that?
我也想知道
This is what I'm trying to find out.
听着 真的很抱歉 我
Look, I'm so sorry. I...
我以为你♥爸♥爸告诉你了
I thought your dad would have told you.
怎么呢 他什么都不和我说
Why? He never tells me anything.
他肯定要和你说的
I'm sure he was about to.
当父亲挺不容易的
It's not easy being a parent.
他酗酒还好赌 称不上是父亲
He's a drunk and a gambling addict. He hasn't been a parent.
能告诉我点事吗
Can you tell me something?
你妈妈死之前那晚上和你♥爸♥吵过架吗
Did your mum and dad argue the night before she died?
- 怎么 你是觉得我爸 - 就是问问
What, you think my dad... I'm just asking.
你混♥蛋♥
You're a dick.
- 准备好了吗 - 嗯
Are you ready? Yeah.
这原本是政♥府♥
This is one of many sites that the government
为经济适用房♥预留的多个地方之一
originally set aside for affordable housing.
现在这里要建造95%香港市民
But now it has become overpriced luxury apartments
负担不起的添加高档公♥寓♥
that 95% of Hong Kong cannot afford.
刘 你要跟着我拍
Lau, you're supposed to be following me.
嗯 该死 我忘了点录像
Yeah, right. Oh, shit. I didn't press record.
你不用强迫自己
You don't have to do this.
我没事
I'm fine.
你确定吗 因为这其实不是什么大事
Are you sure? Because, honestly, it's really not a big deal.
我都来了 我还给你买♥♥了相机 是吧
I'm here. I bought you the camera, didn't I?
- 咱们再试一次 - 好的好的
- Let's try it again. - Right. OK.
准备好了吗
Ready?
这是政♥府♥最初为
This is one of many sites
经济适用房♥预留的众多地点之一
that the government originally put aside for affordable housing.
你到底怎么了
What is wrong with you?
什么意思
What do you mean?
给我买♥♥了一台新相机 请这里所有的人喝酒
A new camera for me, drinks for everyone here.
我抢劫银行了
I robbed a bank.
我从我妈妈那里弄到的钱 好吗
I got it from my mum, OK?
另一个惊喜 一大笔我不知道存在的钱
Another surprise. A load of money I had no idea existed.
多少
How much?
多到花不完
Too much.
你肯定知道些什么事吧
Well, you must know something.
你告诉你♥爸♥爸了吗
Did you tell your dad?
从星期一以来几乎没有见到他
Barely seen him since Monday.
我们基本不会聊天 为什么现在要试着跟他说话
We don't talk about anything, so why try to talk to him now?
我没事
I'm fine.
真的
Honestly.
你知道你在我面前不需要假装
You know you don't have to pretend with me.
我妈妈的死
Mum's death.
不是一场意外
It wasn't an accident.
什么 你是说她被
What, you mean she was...
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
- 约拿告诉我的 - 什么
- Jonah told me. - What?
约拿告诉我的
Jonah told me.
你不能瞒着你的爸爸 你得告诉他
You gotta be honest with your dad, man, you gotta tell him.
我需要的是再来一杯酒
What I need is another drink.
干嘛
What?
是的 我跟她在一起
Yeah, I'm with her now.
不
No.
我不
No!
我答应的事 肯定会做到
I said I would, so I will.
如果你不信任我 那就去找别人
If you don't believe me, find someone else.
- 你好 - 你好
- Hello. - 'Hello.
我来找陈大卫
'I'm looking for David Chen.
- 他在吗 - 不 他不在
- 'Is he there?' - No, he's not.
他告诉我他上班
Oh, he told me he was gonna be at work.
你知道他什么时候能回来吗
Do you know when he'll be back?
他今天不上班
'He's not working today.'
好吧 谢谢
OK, thanks.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你答应见我
For agreeing to see me.
你在电♥话♥里听起来太绝望了
You sounded desperate on the phone.
我知道我冒犯了你
I know I offended you.
我不会为之前的表现找借口
Look, there's no excuse for how I was earlier.
那些关于你♥爸♥爸的事
That stuff about your dad...
你无视就好
ignore me.
无视了
I did.
这点很像她
You remind me of her.
她也是什么都不在乎
She didn't take any shit either.
听着 你♥爸♥爸 我担心我把他逼得太紧
Look, about your dad, I'm worried that I've pushed him...
我不知道有没有人跟你说过
I don't know if anyone has ever told you this,
但是 你担心的事
but...you worry,
也太多了
like, way too much.
是啊 大概吧
Yeah. Yeah, maybe I do.
听着 刘 你能帮我一个忙吗
Listen, Lau, could I ask a favour?
剧集 | 陌生人(2018) | 导航列表