剧集 | 陌生人(2018) | 导航列表
你妻子出事故了
Your wife's been in an accident
- 你是谁 - 梅根的丈夫
Who are you? Megan's husband.
嘿 躺吧 邀请你哦
Hey, The Lay Club. That's an invitation.
在这里我只认识你
You're the only person I know here.
要是有什么需要 尽管开口
If there's something I can help you with, just ask.
我是迈克尔·科恩 一名记者 我想问问你妈妈的事情
This is Michael Cohen. 'I wanna ask you about your mum'.
不管你在写什么 都建议你停下
Whatever you're writing about, I suggest you stop.
抱歉你要发现这件事了
'I'm sorry for what you're gonna find out'.
你能 等我一会吗
Hi, can you just give... can you give me a minute?
谢谢
Thank you.
过来
Oh, come here.
- 我爱你 - 我也爱你
I love you. I love you, too.
- 一路顺风 - 谢谢
Safe journey. Thank you.
- 东西拿齐了吗 - 拿齐了
You got everything? Yep.
- 确定吗 - 我给你留了东西
You sure? Yeah, I left something for you.
在哪
Where?
自己找哦
You're just gonna have to find out.
太好了 接下来两周
Oh, great. I'm gonna spend the next
- 我都找不到 是吧 - 可能哦
two weeks doing that, am I? Yeah.
谢了
Great, thanks.
下回你要和我一起坐飞机吗
So, you're flying with me next time?
下次肯定去
Oh, definitely next time. Hmm.
- 你知道的 - 当然知道
Yeah. You know that. Yeah, yeah, course I do. Yeah.
你真软弱
You're such a pussy.
谢了 我也爱你
Thank you, love you, too.
拜拜
Bye.
莫瑞先生
'Mr Mulray.'
这里有多美
'How beautiful it is and...
还有在普陀约海湾看日落
'seeing the sunset over Por Toyo Bay.
天啊
'Oh, God.
我得挂了 对不起
'I have to go, I'm so sorry.
我
'Look, I...
我爱你
'I love you.'
不是吧
'Oh, come on!
播放完毕
'End of message.
删除请按一
'To delete, press one.
重复请按二
'To repeat, press two.'
撞车之后她还活着
She was alive after the crash.
然后有人开了枪
And then there was a gunshot.
你妻子身上找不到枪口
Your wife had no gunshot wounds.
你都听到了
You can hear it!
她当时很害怕
She was scared.
跟你说 我了解她
I'm telling you, I know my wife.
那你知道陈大卫的事吗
Did you know about David Chen?
你就是这么了解她的吗
Is that how well you knew your wife?
听着
Look...
她听起来很害怕
She sounds terrified.
害怕什么东西 或者人
Of something, somebody.
她当时
She was...
在和我告别
..She was saying goodbye.
我们让法医
Let us have it analysed
鉴定一下手♥机♥
by a forensic technician.
然后再确定
Then we can be sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
托马斯
Hey, Thomas.
要给我升职吗
Am I here for a promotion?
不是
No.
我读了你发过来的东西
I read what you sent over.
然后呢
And?
似乎你怀疑很多人
It seems like you're pointing a lot of fingers,
但是我不懂这些证据说明了什么
but I'm at a loss as to what it adds up to?
腐♥败♥吗
Corruption?
坏人捞钱
Bad guys getting money?
和上次一样
Same as last time.
上次不一样
Last time was different.
报道上了头条
The story was the front page.
但是这次
But this,
这怎么回事
what's this about?
这个人 不知道怎么卷了进来
This guy here, he's in the middle of it somehow.
这个女人是水
Who's the woman?
她叫梅根·哈里斯 几天前她死于车祸
Her name's Megan Harris. She died in a car crash this week.
老公是陈大卫
Married to David Chen.
他的报道受到了许多人关注
His story sold a lot of papers.
相信我 托马斯 我找到线索了
Trust me, Thomas, I'm onto something.
迈克尔 迈克尔
Michael, Michael.
我们已经不调查陈大卫了 需要找些新的线索
We've moved on from David Chen, we need something new.
跟你谈也没用 是吧
That was a bloody pointless meeting, wasn't it?
再去找点新线索
"Go and get more".
真鼓舞人心 谢了 主任
Inspirational stuff. Thanks, Cap.
赶紧出去吧 迈克尔
Just get out, Michael.
掌握完整来龙去脉再回来
Come back when you've got the full story.
该死
Shit.
宝贝 家里没咖啡咯
Babe, we're out of coffee!
所以
So...
最后一杯我自己喝了
I'm gonna to have the last one for myself.
骑士精神果然已死
Who says chivalry is dead?
这是什么
What's this?
好漂亮
They're beautiful.
谢谢 不过
Thank you, but...
不过 你不喜欢吗
But...you hate them?
当然不是了
God, no, no, of course not.
只是
It's just...
看起来好贵
They look expensive.
最近来了一堆大人物
A bunch of big timers have come in recently,
所以我就想拍马屁
and when it comes to kissing ass...
什么时候酒店经理也收小费了
Since when do people tip the hotel manager?
自从我将我们的营销预算
Since I focused our marketing budget
专注投资在乱花钱的人身上后
on targeting people with more money than sense.
今晚你就知道了 策略很适合我们
You'll see tonight, it's working well for us.
我很喜欢
Well, I love them.
是亚瑟
Arthur.
亚瑟 嗨
Arthur, hi.
嗨
Hi.
早上好
Morning.
- 谢谢你来见我 - 没事
Thanks for meeting me here. It's OK.
我不想在单位谈这个
I didn't want to talk about this at the office.
跟XO有关吗
It's about Xo?
不 另一个候选人
No, one of the other candidates.
世宝
Shibao.
就是射线卖♥♥淫 贩毒
It was prostitutes, drugs,
你都知道了这些 不过
it's nothing you don't already know, but...
你看看报道的方式
The way it's written.
该死
Shit.
这是从领♥事♥馆♥档案抄的
It's straight from a consular dossier.
几乎一模一样
Almost word for word.
里面的语言 只有领♥事♥馆♥员工才会使用
Some of the language, it's stuff only we use.
再笨的人都知道消息来源于我们
Anyone with half a brain will know this comes from us.
也会发现我们一直在挖他们的黑料
And that we've been digging up crap on them.
见鬼
Christ.
我过一会可能会在活动中见到他
I might be seeing him at an event, later.
迈克尔·科恩这个记者
This journalist, Michael Cohen.
显然和领♥事♥馆♥的谁互相通气
He's clearly been speaking with someone in the consulate.
我们得查清楚
We need to find out who.
我让马丁去办
I'm going to get Martin onto it.
你脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
我的旅馆
My hotel room was...
没什么
It doesn't matter.
我收到了梅根给我发的
I got a message...
在那个语♥音♥信箱里
'On that voicemail.'
你需要给自己些时间
'You need to give yourself time.
剧集 | 陌生人(2018) | 导航列表