剧集 | 陌生人(2018) | 导航列表
- 把他录下来 - 他会杀死我的
Record him. He'll definitely kill me.
还想重头再来吗 我可以帮你 你先帮我做这件事
Want a new life? I can help you, but first you do this for me.
你是否见过这个人
I wondered if you've seen this man?
你说的是黄先生吗
Do you mean Mr Huang?
- 你骗了我 - 滚出去
You lied to me! Get out of here.
对了 我看了硬盘里的东西
I saw the hard drive, by the way.
什么都别碰
Don't touch anything.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
是凯陷害我的
It was Kai who set me up.
好像是叫张保仔
I think it's called the Aqua Luna.
朋友 现在反悔还来得及
It's not too late to pull out, you know, mate.
别暗算我 求求你
Please don't stitch me up - that's all I'm asking you.
这可说不好
Can't promise you that.
大家都进去了吗
Is everyone inside?
就剩你的新娘了
Just waiting for your missus.
你好啊
Aye-aye.
- 她人呢 - 没到吗
Where is she? She's not here?
没来 我以为你们在一起呢
No! I thought she was with you?
什么
Oh! What?!
- 英国人吗 - 是的
'English?' Yeah.
你报♥警♥的吗
'You called the police?'
是的
Yeah.
来吧
Ugh... Come on.
坐下
Sit.
你说有人谋杀吗
You call in a murder?
是的
Yeah... Yeah.
我的衣服呢
Where's my shirt?
小心 他手里有枪
Oh, be careful - he's got a gun.
这里没别人
There's no-one there.
之前就在那里有具尸体
There was a body, right there.
就在那里 躺在那里的 明明
Right there, lying right there, there was a...
他还拿了枪
There was a gun.
再说一遍
Again?
我看到有人死了
There was a body.
绝对是死了
He was obviously dead.
中枪了
He'd been shot.
- 尸体呢 - 我不知道
Where's the body? I don't know.
他肯定是弄走了
He must've got rid of it.
谁
Who?
陈大卫
David Chen.
我跟踪他过去
I followed him there
找到他的时候 看到他旁边有一具尸体
and when I found him, he was standing over the body.
受害者是谁
The victim. Who was he?
之前见过 他偷走了我的护照
I'd seen him before, though. He'd... He stole my passport.
在他死之前发生的吗
This was before he got shot?
不 我说了
No! I've told you...
不 是几天前 在香港的旅店里
No. In Hong Kong, in my hotel room, a few days ago.
- 你喝酒了吗 - 喝酒 没有
Have you been drinking? Drink..? No!
所以你是说
So, you say that David Chen
陈大卫杀死了
is the man who kills...
陈大卫 没错
David Chen, yes! Yes!
他杀死了偷走你的护照的人
He kills this man who stole your passport?
- 是的 - 在那艘船上
Yes. On that boat?
不知道
I don't know.
- 应该吧 - 应该吧
I think so. You think so!
你亲眼看见他开枪了吗
Did you see him shoot this man or not?
没有 因为我到的时候 他已经死了
No, because when I got there, he was already dead.
所以你没看见任何人开枪吗
So, you didn't see anyone shoot anyone?
没有 但是枪就在他手边
No, but the gun was lying right next to him.
然后他用枪柄打了你吗
And then he hits you with the gun?
没有
No!
不是的 是有人从后面打了我
No, somebody hit me from behind.
我不知道是谁
I don't know who that was.
-所以你是目击者 - 目击者 是的 目击者
So, you're a witness? A witness! A witness, yes!
我就是个目击者
Exactly, I am a witness.
如果你是目击者
If you're a witness,
为什么他没把你杀死呢
why didn't he kill you, too?
为什么还让你报♥警♥
Why did he let you call police?
为什么把你留在现场
Why did he leave you there?
我
I...
找到陈大卫
Find David Chen.
问他
Ask him.
你是不是觉得我在撒谎
Do you think I'm making this up?
可是你们不是找到我了吗 难道我是自己把自己打了吗
But you found me! What, do you think I knocked myself unconscious?
你在黄凯船上做什么呢
What were you doing on Kai Huang's boat?
非常有名的
Very famous!
早上好 我有些紧急旅行文件要给莫瑞先生
Morning. I have some emergency travel papers for Mr Mulray.
我要带他回香港
I'm taking him back to Hong Kong.
天啊 怎么了
Jesus, what happened?
我不应该亲自送来的
I'm not supposed to deliver these in person.
这是为了帮你
I'm doing this as a favour for you.
- 明白了吗 - 明白了 谢谢
Understood? Understood. Thank you.
希望不要带走莫瑞先生
We'd like to hang on to Mr Mulray until we've had a chance
之后可能会进一步进行询问
to make further enquiries.
问什么 一个从未发生的谋杀案吗
About what? A murder that never happened?
如果有问题 可以联♥系♥总领事 好吗
If there's a problem, you can take it up with the Consul General. OK?
谢谢 走吧
Thanks. Come on.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸 醒醒
Dad! Wake up!
你去哪了 怎么回事
Where have you been? What's going on?
是谁干的
Who is it?
该死
Shit.
爸爸
Dad?
怎么回事
What's going on?
爸爸
Dad?
回屋去 关上门
Back to your room. Shut the door.
- 爸爸 - 安静
Dad... Keep quiet.
听我的
Just do it!
大卫
David.
什么目击者
What witness?
约拿?莫瑞
Jonah Mulray.
你是说跟我老婆出轨的那个人吗
The guy who was sleeping with my wife?
不知道这是跟你有什么关系
I don't know how much you're involved with this...
但是你小心点 好吗
but be careful, yeah?
你干了什么
What've you done?
回答我 你干什么了
I said, what have you done?
没什么可担心的
Nothing to worry about.
警♥察♥都找你来问谋杀案了
The police come round here asking you about a murder
你居然说不用担心吗
and you say there's nothing to worry about?
告诉我
Tell me.
爸爸 拜托
Dad. Please?
谢了 原来我妈不是唯一说谎的人
Good to know Mum's not the only one who's been lying to me.
外面出租车在等了
There's a cab waiting outside.
根本说不通啊 约拿
It doesn't make any sense. Jonah!
为什么大卫假装不认识凯
Why did David lie about his history with Kai?
为什么他把我们手上唯一能
Why would he hand over the only piece of evidence we had
- 证明梅根是被谋杀的线索交出去 - 约拿
that Megan was murdered? Jonah.
我只是想搞清楚怎么回事
I just want to know what's going on!
- 为什么没人跟我说实话呢 - 约拿 你冷静一下
Why won't anyone tell me the fucking truth? Jonah, you need to calm down.
- 好吧 - 那个死者 那个死在船上的印度人
OK? The guy... The...the dead guy, the Indian guy on the boat.
我之前见过 他来过这里
I've seen him before. He was here.
我到这里来的时候他就在我的酒店房♥间里
He was in my hotel room the night I got here.
- 这件事跟他有关 - 什么事
He is part of this. Part of what?
所以船上的谋杀案跟梅根的死有所联♥系♥吗
So this murder on the boat is somehow connected to Megan?
是不是背后有更大的阴谋
It's all one big conspiracy?
警♥察♥剪了语♥音♥留言
The police deleted her voicemail.
还弄丢了尸体
They lost her body!
太离谱了 现在又这样
Which is ridiculous... and now this?
可他们觉得是我疯了
And they're making out like I'm the crazy one
也不承认梅根是被谋杀的
and they won't even admit that Megan was murdered!
剧集 | 陌生人(2018) | 导航列表