剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
好吧 谁能告诉我 为什么所有人都想杀你们
Okay, can someone please tell me, why is everyone trying to kill you?
因为这个
For this.
你最好把它送出去 不是吗
You better get it out of here, no?
是
Yeah.
感谢 谢了 - 不客气
Appreciate that, thanks. - You're welcome.
打得好
Well played.
该死
Oh, fuck.
那是马库斯的车
Is that Marcus's?
对
Yeah.
他人呢
Where is he?
我要听你说出口 我比你强 说啊
I wanna hear you say it. I'm better than you! Say it!
好...
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 你比我强
Yeah, you're fucking better than me.
你打败我了
You beat me.
光明正大
Fair and square.
我打架就不光明正大
I don't fight fair or square.
看来这下我们扯平了
Guess now we're even.
是
Yeah.
(突发新闻 警方确认大规模枪击事件)
看来达菲没能控制住局面啊
Duffy doesn't seem to have contained the situation.
结束了
It's over.
我是达菲 我很快给你回电
Duffy. I'll call you right back.
不光是军情五处攻击自己人
It's not just MI5 attacking its own.
你还必须对伊斯坦布尔的事做出解释
You'll have to answer to Istanbul too.
如果我不得不下台 那我会大闹一番
Well, if I have to go, it will be kicking and screaming.
那只会让你更惨 最后结果还是一样
Just make things worse and the end result will be the same.
这场较量你表现得不错 英格丽德
You've played the game well, Ingrid.
但你输了
But you have lost.
喂
Hello?
兰姆 - 不 是凯瑟琳 他在开车
Lamb? - No, it's Catherine. He's driving.
他们把你救出来了 我们在档案馆
They freed you then? We were down at the facility.
大家都好吗
Is everyone okay?
是 瑞弗和路易莎活着出来了
Yeah, River and Louisa made it out.
他拿到一份文件
He's got some file.
我很高兴你们都没事
I'm glad you're safe.
彼此彼此
You too.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
她说“明天见” - 她毕竟不是兰姆 对吗
She said, "See you tomorrow." - She ain't Lamb though, is she?
至少想杀我们的人不会再当领导了
At least the people who tried to kill us won't be in charge anymore.
你要去上班
You gonna turn up?
凯茜看了车的状态后 我觉得 我不会待在家里
Well, I doubt I'll be hanging out at home after Cassie sees the state of this car.
至少你可以靠赌博买♥♥一辆新的
Well, at least you got the gambling to pay for a new one.
(急诊部)
死了18个人
Body count's up to 18.
经确认 肖恩多诺万和本邓恩在这当中
Sean Donovan and Ben Dunn have been identified.
他们没有白死
They didn't die for nothing.
雪莉说瑞弗拿到文件了
Shirley said River got that file.
什么文件
What file?
蒂尔尼杀了肖恩的爱人
Tearney killed someone, someone Sean loved,
就为了阻止这份文件被泄露出去
to stop that file being leaked.
他们告诉你的
And they told you that?
在你评判我之前 罗迪 我看人很准的
Before you judge me, Roddy, I can read people.
你看人很准 你这个技能藏得很深啊
You can read people, can you? Well, you kept that hidden.
是的 他们都受过伤 我帮了他们
Yes, they were damaged, and I helped them.
是 他们现在绝对是伤了 子弹打的
Yeah, they're definitely damaged now. And with bullet holes.
我能接受自己的行为 因为我知道查尔斯一定会认可
I can live with what I did because I know Charles would have approved.
见鬼 查尔斯帕特纳
Sakes. Charles Partner.
我不赞同蒂尔尼领导下的 军情五处的价值观
You know, the values of Tearney's MI5 don't sit well with me.
(绝密 查尔斯帕特纳)
查尔斯
Oh, Charles...
需要清理现场
Cleanup on aisle four.
惨不忍♥睹啊
Messy.
你对此有何看法
What do you make of it?
故事很有意思
Interesting tale.
这不是故事
It's not a tale.
该文件描述我们使用一个未经测试的设备
That is an account of us using an untested device
害得多名朝鲜大使员工进了医院
that put North Korean embassy workers in hospital,
还有几位路过的游客
as well as a few passing tourists.
对了 其中一个现在依然昏迷不醒
One of which, by the way, is still in a coma.
是 无论摩洛哥发生了什么...
Yeah, well, whatever happened in Morocco--
伊斯坦布尔
Istanbul.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
是伊斯坦布尔
It was Istanbul.
我说的就是啊
That's what I said.
不是 你说摩洛...反正是伊斯坦布尔
No, you didn't. You said Moro-- It was Istanbul.
听着 这无所谓 好吗 - 不 有所谓
Look, it doesn't matter, all right? - No, it does matter.
细节很重要 记得吗 是你教我的
Details matter, remember? You drummed that into me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我很...我很抱歉
I'm so-- I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
如果我弄错了一些细节 我道歉
I'm sorry if I'm confused by some of the details.
关键是
The point is,
如果这份文件泄露出去 你知道会发生什么吗
if this gets out, do you know what would happen?
知道
Yeah.
蒂尔尼将名声扫地 不得不辞职
Tearney's reputation will be destroyed and she'll have to resign.
不光是她的名声 还有情报处的名声
Not just her reputation, the reputation of the security services.
因为艾莉森邓恩要泄露这份文件 她就叫人把她杀了
She had Alison Dunn killed for trying to get that out.
你说什么
Sorry, what?
不...文件里没说这件事
No, no. No, there was no mention of that here.
是谣言 - 谣言
That's hearsay. - Hearsay?
对 没有证据
Yes, there's no proof.
今天死了很多人
People died today.
这不是谣言
That's not hearsay.
你的个人经历影响了你的判断
Your personal experiences are clouding your judgment.
是 我遭到了枪击
Yeah, well, I was shot at.
所以 对 也许我是带了点个人情绪
So maybe, yeah, I'm taking it a little bit fucking personally. Maybe.
有时候利害关系比你的个人安危更重要
Sometimes the stakes are higher than your personal safety.
有时候你只看到了局部情况
And sometimes you only see part of the picture.
是 也许我看到的局部比你知道的更多
Yeah, well, maybe I see more of the picture than you know.
(绝密)
别难过
Don't be upset.
我这么做是正确的 是为了保护你
What I've done is the right thing to protect you.
把油加满
Fill it up.
听着 我想 谢谢你今天救了我的命
Look, I want to say thank you for saving my life today.
你为什么这样
Why are you being like this?
我没怎么样 - 你有
Not being like anything. - Yes, you are.
你是不是因为不得不来救我而生气
Are you pissed off because you had to come and rescue me?
别装做你不在乎我们了
Stop pretending you don't care about us.
我不知道你为什么认为 我想跟你聊这个话题
I don't know why you think I want to have this conversation.
你什么话题都不想聊 - 这你倒是说对了
You don't want to have any conversation. - You've got that right.
查尔斯总说你用愤世嫉俗 来掩盖自己的责任感
Charles always said you hid your sense of duty behind your cynicism.
何 如果她还说个没完 你就一枪崩了我吧
Ho, if she keeps talking, fucking shoot me.
看吧 你证明他说得对
You see? You're proving his point.
就是你不希望人们看到你好的一面
Which is that you don't want people to see the decent side of you
因为那会让你感到容易受伤
because it makes you feel vulnerable.
你上车去吧
Just get in the car.
查尔斯觉得你比他更优秀 - 我就是
Charles thought you were better than him. - Yeah, I was.
他觉得你比任何人都优秀
Well, he thought you were better than everyone.
他说你本可当局长的 真不知道他现在会怎么看你
He said you could be First Desk. I wonder what he'd think of you now.
我为什么要在乎 查尔斯当时或现在怎么看我
Why should I give a fuck what Charles thought of me then or now?
因为他是一个可敬的人
Because he was an honorable man.
是吗
He was, was he?
你是他的秘书 你都知道些什么呢
You were his fucking secretary. What would you know?
什么都知道
Everything.
相信我 不是什么都知道
Trust me, not everything.
我知道他尊重我 不像你
I know that unlike you, he respected me.
他把我当朋友 他相信我
He showed me friendship. He believed in me,
他把我留在身边 换作其他人 早就把我开除了
and he kept me on when anyone else would have thrown me to the wolves.
天啊 你看人也太准了吧 不是吗
Christ, you really do pick 'em, don't you?
你想了解真♥相♥吗
You wanna know the truth?
你的英雄查尔斯帕特纳是个该死的叛徒
Your hero, Charles Partner, was a fucking traitor.
你说什么呢 - 甚至不是思想上叛变
What are you talking about? - Not even an ideological one.
我几乎能向思想叛变致敬
I could almost respect that.
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表