剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
hanging out here watching these cocks swan in and out. So, come on.
嘿 听着 混♥蛋♥们
Hey, listen, fuckers.
对 你们让我在那里 等了几个小时 我要讨个说法
Yeah, you've kept me waiting there for hours, and I want answers.
你们...不能这样折磨我
You people-- You can't put me through the wringer like that, yeah,
然后想靠一通电♥话♥就全都解决
and expect it to be all smoothed over with a fucking phone call.
我要钱 我要钞票...懂吗 我不...
I want money. I want moola, moola. You understand? I don't--
我其实认识... - 嘿 别急
I know, actually-- - Hey! Whoa.
你在这里做什么 - 天啊 瑞弗
What are you doing here? - Oh, my God. River.
还有可爱的路易莎 - 你去死吧
And the lovely Louisa. - Go fuck yourself.
我要跟今天上午的行动负责人谈谈
Need to speak to whoever's in charge of this morning's op.
我看看负责人是否有空 - 什么 好嘛
I'll see if they're free. - What? Okay. What?
军情五处一开口你就帮忙 但平民就被晾在一边 对吗
So you jump when MI5 ask, but Joe Public can go whistle, can he?
见鬼了 - 别说了
Fuck's sake. - Shut up.
听着
Listen.
你...知道是猛虎队干的
So, you-- you know it was a tiger team?
现在知道了 对 在过街桥上的时候不知道
I do now, yeah. I didn't when I was standing on that bridge
还有个该死的狙♥击♥枪♥瞄着我的胸口
with a fucking sniper sight on my chest.
这些人...因这次行动赚了一大笔钱
These people-- They've been paid a fortune for this op.
我遭了那么大罪 我要得到赔偿
And after what I've been through, I want a taste.
你也应该索赔
You should get some too.
嘿 要不要一起进去 不管他们给多少 我们就要三倍的
Hey, do you wanna go in together? Whatever they offer we ask for triple.
我就不要了 哥们
No, I'm fine, mate.
嘿 - 我是来工作的
Hey. - I'm here to do a job.
嘿 我知道我们曾有过节 好吗
Hey, I know we've had our history, right?
但这次我们是同一边的 我们都被耍了
But for once we're on the same side. We both got played.
毒蜘蛛 你总是被耍
You always get played, Spider.
有道理
There's a good point.
你拿到那份档案了吗
Did you get the file?
没有 但我本来能拿到的
No. But I coulda done.
兰姆叫我终止行动
Lamb pulled me out.
你姐姐呢 她还好吗
How's your sister then? Is she okay?
她很好 哥们 斯坦迪什还好吗
She's fine, mate. Standish okay?
事情有点受阻
Well, there's been a bit of a holdup.
但是当然了 不能细说 因为你已经不在情报处了
But of course can't go into that because you're not in the Service anymore.
那是自然 - 就这样 对
So. Yeah. - That's told me.
说到这个
Talking of which--
我知道我们在俄♥罗♥斯♥人灾难事件后
I know we never had a chance to chat after
一直没机会聊聊 - 不必 省省吧
that whole disaster with the Russians. - No, save it.
不 这事早就该说了 我...
No, this is long overdue, and I--
我没能早些说出来 感觉很糟糕
I feel terrible that I didn't reach out and say this earlier.
但是...
But...
我原谅你
I forgive you.
你说什么 - 我中枪了
Excuse me? - I got shot
当时是你负责安保 但我原谅你
while you were running security, but I forgive you.
好了...
Okay. Okay.
不值得跟他生气 是吧 - 你们可以进去了
He's not worth it, is he? - You can go through now.
指挥与控制执行官可以跟你们谈了
The Command and Control Executive Officer is ready to speak to you.
天啊 这职称真浮夸
God, that's a twat-y title.
这就是私营公♥司♥ - 请跟我来
That's the private sector for you. - If you'd like to follow me.
韦布先生 你也可以一起来
Mr. Webb, you can come through now as well.
所以你在医院住了一阵子
So you were a while in hospital then?
几个月吧
Couple of months.
真走运
Lucky for some.
我深表遗憾 请节哀
I'm truly sorry for your loss.
我听说你在他们炒掉你之前就辞职了
I heard you quit before they could fire you.
也不是这个顺序 他们让我自己选
Not quite in that order. They gave me the option.
去斯劳部门或离开情报处 所以我就不干了
Slough House or leave the Service. So I left.
无意冒犯 - 完全没关系
No offense. - Literally none taken.
(酋长组织安保)
那你现在在哪里工作
So where are you working now then?
这个嘛...
Well...
就是这里
here.
跟指挥与控制执行官打个招呼吧
Say hello to your Command and Control Executive Officer.
你这该死的...混♥蛋♥
You fucking-- Fuck off.
我没撒谎
I weren't lying.
我确实是来拿补偿的 一大笔奖金
I am here for compensation. A big, fat fucking bonus.
我应该跟你们分的 但我不愿意
I should split it with ya, but I won't.
你怎么知道我们要来
How'd you know we were coming?
我不知道 看见你在外面悄悄监视这里
Didn't. Saw you outside staking the place out,
就吩咐所有人 如果你进来 就配合一下 你还真来了
told everyone to play along if you came in and you did...
还带着卡特“坏”特
with Cart-wrong.
今天老天都在朝我微笑 - 天啊 你真可悲
The gods are smiling on me today. - Oh, my God, you're so pathetic.
是吗 - 是
Am I? - Yeah.
我有私营公♥司♥的六位数工资 公♥司♥配车和一根巨根而已
With my six-figure private sector salary, company car, and massive penis.
谢谢你 瑞弗 谢谢 你真是太棒了
Thank you, River. Thank you. You were magnificent.
贾德要酋长组织向总部派一支猛虎队
Judd wanted Chieftain to run a tiger team on the Park.
他们找我来负责 因为我是前员工
They reached out to me as an ex-employee
让我挑名单里最蠢的那个
and set me the task of selecting the biggest sucker on the books.
我得说 很快就选好了
I got to say, it didn't take long.
R-I-V-E-R 瑞弗
R to the I to the V-E-R.
天啊 知道吗
God, you know what?
我都几乎感到愧疚了 收了巨额顾问费
I almost feel guilty about accepting that huge consultancy fee
工作却如此轻松
for literally a minute's work.
我就知道你会再次上当的
I knew you'd take the bait again.
迫不及待地想逞英雄
Tear off and try and be a hero.
瑞弗 请相信我...
River, please believe me. Please believe me.
他们要杀了我姐姐和她的...孩子们
They're gonna kill my sister and her-- her-- her kids.
拉夫 你这混♥蛋♥ 过来...哥们
Rafer, you fucker. Come here, mate. Come here.
哥们
Oh, mate.
拉夫就是那个狙击手 给他们看看你的枪
Rafer was the sniper. Show 'em your rifle.
漂亮 哥们
Nice one, mate.
天啊
Oh, God.
你根本没有姐姐吧
You don't even have a sister, do you?
不 我有 但我们 很多年没联♥系♥了 她是个贱女人
No, I do. But we haven't spoken in years. She's a total bitch.
你会把多诺万和他团队的档案给我们吗
Are you gonna give us your files on Donovan and the team?
不给 别做白日梦了
Nah. You can kiss my unwashed anus.
天...他们没放她 毒蜘蛛
Je-- They're not letting her go, Spider.
一切尽在掌握
All under control.
好了 失陪
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我和老板要去吃午餐了 和内政大臣一起
the boss and I have a lunch with the Home Secretary.
我要参加一个咨♥询♥委员会 旨在提高军情五处的工作效率
I'm gonna be part of an advisory committee on improving MI5's efficiency.
想听听我的第一条建议吗 很不错的
Do you wanna know my first recommendation? It's a good one.
关闭斯劳部门
Shut down Slough House.
我要弄断你的脖子 你这个... - 好了 我们走
I'm gonna fucking break your neck you f-- - All right. Let's go.
你应该谢我
You should be thanking me.
待在斯劳部门多不好 瑞弗老兄 是时候向你真正的使命前进了
You don't want to be there, River, mate. Time to move on to your true calling.
在OnlyFans网站上往屁♥股♥里塞水果
Shoving fruit up your arse on OnlyFans.
盖伊 如果你想找工作 就联♥系♥我
If you ever want a job, Guy, just drop me a line.
你至少会得到一次面试 扔麦克风
You'll at least get an interview. Microphone drop.
那叫扔麦 你这...
It's mic drop you--
好耶 真棒 哥们 太爽了
Yeah! Yes, mate. Love it.
该死的毒蜘蛛 - 是你该死
Fucking Spider. - Fucking you.
什么 - 又是毒蜘蛛
What? - It was Spider, again.
你早该知道的 - 什么叫我早该知道
You should have known. - What do you mean I should've known?
太丢人了 - 我怎么...
So fucking humiliating. - How did--
真的 我有很多次
Literally the number of times
想揍他的脸了 这...简直比那还要爽
I wanted to punch him in the face and that-- It was just better.
比揍脸更爽 比用飞镖插脸更爽
It was better than a punch in the face. It was better than a dart in the face.
明白吗 你刚好 错过了卡特怀特 可精彩了
Do you know what I'm saying? You just missed Cartwright. It was butane.
我刚刚被该死的杰克逊兰姆威胁了
I have just been threatened by a Jackson fucking Lamb
因为斯坦迪什还被扣押着
because Standish is still being held.
这事啊 - 什么叫“这事啊”
Oh, that? - What do you mean, "Oh, that"?
你跟我说一切万无一失的
You told me it had all gone like clockwork.
没错 会万无一失的
It has and it will.
斯坦迪什不会出任何事的 我们那个被扣的人也不会
Nothing is gonna happen to Standish or our guy that they're holding.
什么人
What guy?
天啊 这事越来越糟糕 告诉我到底怎么回事 不许胡扯
Jesus. This gets worse and worse. Tell me where we're at. No bullshit.
其实很...
It's actually quite--
总之 他们要求和我见面 时间是稍后
Anyway, they demanded a meet with me, due to begin shortly,
见面后 我会陪他们一起去看一样东西
from where I will escort them to have a look at something
叫做灰色卷宗 - 是 兰姆跟我说了灰色卷宗的事
called the Grey Books. - Yes. Lamb told me about the Grey Books.
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表