剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
No, these guys, they're organized, controlled.
那是私人安保
Private security then?
有谁规模大到敢去试图渗透总部
Who's big enough to try and penetrate the Park?
有三家公♥司♥能够组织这样的行动
There are three firms that can mount that kind of op.
风暴前夕和突击组...
Stormbreak and Strike Force--
老天 这都什么名字啊
Jesus Christ. Fucking names.
他们怎么不叫“一柱擎天”呢
Why don't they just go for Rock Hard Cocks?
风暴前夕的人目前都在叙利亚行动
Well, Stormbreak's guys are all tied up in Syria.
我有确凿情报表明 突击组正准备刺杀一位利比里亚军阀
And I know for a fact that Strike Force are about to take out a Liberian warlord.
为什么
Because?
我负责后勤
I'm doing the logistics.
第三家呢
What's the third option?
酋长组织 是一伙新来的
Chieftain. New dicks on the block.
负责人叫斯莱蒙蒂思
Ran by a Sly Monteith.
我不喜欢光凭名字就对一个人妄加评判
I hate to judge a person on their name alone,
但这个人完全就是个基佬嘛
but he sounds like an absolute ponce.
伊顿公学的老家伙 人脉很广 内阁里有一半的人是他同学
Old Etonian, well-connected, went to school with half the Cabinet.
我的评价不变
Well, my judgment stands.
是 他现在梦想实现了 拥有自己的私人军队
Yeah. Now he's living his wet dream of having his own private army.
但这个行动也够厉害的 绑♥架♥ 勒索情报处特工
But a hell of a move for him to make, to kidnap and blackmail Service agents.
谁会雇他干这事
I mean, who's gonna pay for him to do that?
只能是国外敌对势力
Other than a hostile foreign power,
这会让他在这里惹上各种麻烦
which would land him in all sorts of shit back here.
我能想到某个人
I can think of someone.
不会吧
Oh, for fuck's sake.
是了
Yep.
卡特怀特在东区楼梯上
Cartwright's on east stairs.
对 我在东区楼梯 他朝地下室去了
Yeah, I'm on the fucking east stairs, and he's heading to the fucking basement.
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
快追
Move!
该死
Fuck.
该死
Fuck.
该死
Oh, fuck.
给我过来 混♥蛋♥
Come here, you bastard.
给我开门 - 有人吗
Open the fucking door. - Hello?
卡特怀特 我是认真的
Cartwright, I'm so serious.
打开这该死的门 - 有人吗
Open this fucking door! - Hello?
如果你不开门的话... - 嘿
If you don't open the fucking door... - Hey.
我就踢爆你的头 - 有人吗
...I am gonna kick your head in. - Hello?
达菲 我是霍布斯
Duffy, Hobbs.
卡特怀特在地下室 他在...
Cartwright's in the basement. He's...
他偷袭我 抢了我的门卡 总之 我进不去那个房♥间
He's jumped me and he's took me pass. Anyway, I can't get in that room.
对 那个老巫婆不让我进
No, the fucking troll not letting me in.
你是特工吗
Are you a Dog?
不是 门后有一个
No. There's one of them behind that door.
那别让他过来 - 没意见
Then keep him there. - Fine by me.
好 我现在需要这个 否则会死人 好吗
Right, I need this now, or someone dies, okay?
你是小卡特怀特 对吗
You're Cartwright Jr., aren't you?
对 - 你和你爷爷挺像的
Yeah. - I can see your grandfather in you.
我需要这个 拜托
I need this. Come on.
我没法拿给你
I can't possibly give you this.
你必须给 因为如果不给的话
Well, you need to because if you don't--
看见这个女人了吗 她就会死 明白吗
See this woman? She dies. Okay?
那恐怕她死定了
Then I'm afraid she dies.
什么 你...她是情报处的 他们会杀了她
What? Are you f-- She's Service. They're gonna fucking kill her.
我不太喜欢你爷爷
I didn't much like your grandfather.
但比起特工 我更喜欢他一些
But I like him more than I like the Dogs.
如果我让你拿着这份文件离开这里
If I let you walk out of here with this file,
特工会把你弄成像我一样坐轮椅
the Dogs will work you over till you're in a chair like mine,
而她可能还是会死
and she'll probably die anyway.
但我会打电♥话♥找个也许能帮你的人
But I will call someone who might be able to help you.
好吧 不管是谁 此人还有三分半来帮我 所以...
Okay, well, whoever it is, they have three and a half minutes to help me. So...
见鬼...我没时间了
Fuck it. I-- Fuck it, I don't have time for this.
你就把文件给我吧 算了 我自己找
Just give me the file. Fuck it, I'll find it.
该死 她死定了
Oh, shit, she's dead.
可恶 凯瑟琳
Fuck. Oh, Catherine.
卡特怀特 接电♥话♥ 立刻
Cartwright, phone, now.
什么...
What--
是 怎么了
Yeah, what?
立刻离开那里
Get the fuck outta there now.
什么 为什么 兰姆 听我说
What, why? Lamb, listen to me.
有人绑♥架♥了斯坦迪什 我必须拿到一份文件
Someone has Standish, and I have to get a file,
否则他们会杀了她 - 不 你听我说
or they kill her. - No. You listen to me.
你也许以为自己很牛 卡特怀特 但其实你屁都不是
You might think you're hot stuff, Cartwright, but in fact, you're cold shit.
兰姆 你听见我的话了吗 斯坦迪什会死
Lamb, did you hear what I said? Standish dies.
不 她不会 趁你还没把我们全害惨 快给我离开那里
No, she doesn't. Now get the fuck out of there before you screw us all.
这是什么意思 我怎么办 我该怎么办
What does that mean? What do I do? What the fuck do I do?
照兰姆说的办 - 他叫我离开
Whatever Lamb told you to do. - He told me to get out.
后面有个检修门 通往停车场
There's a service hatch at the back. It leads to the car park.
我的楼层不欢迎特工 所以你还有时间
I won't have the Dogs on my floor, so you have some time.
如果他弄错了呢
What if he's wrong?
那可是头一遭
It would be a first.
该死
Oh, fuck.
见鬼
Fuck.
上次我看到你 你用枪指着我的头
The last time I saw you, you put a gun to my head.
现在你给我提供客房♥服务
Now you're offering me room service?
我们需要照片看起来真实
We needed the photo to look real.
你发给谁了 兰姆吗
Who did you send it to? Lamb?
因为如果你通过威胁我来勒索他
'Cause if you're trying to blackmail him with a threat to me,
恐怕不会奏效 - 我们得把你转移了
I'm not sure it'll work. - We need to move you.
你大约有20分钟把饭吃完
You have about 20 minutes to finish that.
如果有任何其他需要 请告诉我们
If you want anything else, please let us know.
我想回家 谢谢
I'd like to go home, please.
我不知道你是不是素食的 所以一份是火腿的 一份是芝士的
I wasn't sure if you're a vegetarian, so there's one ham, one cheese.
这是什么地方
And what is this place?
安全屋通常是空的 没人气 这个房♥子感觉有人住
I mean, safe houses are usually empty, impersonal. This house feels lived in.
或者你可以两份一起吃 火腿和芝士
Or you could combine them. Ham and cheese.
一辆租赁汽车在凯瑟琳 遭到绑♥架♥的咖啡馆外被拖走了
A rental car was towed from outside the café where Catherine was snatched.
租赁文件上填着肖恩多诺万这个名字
And the rental doc was filled out in the name of Sean Donovan,
他是酋... - 酋长组织的 还有其他情报吗
who works for Ch-- - Chieftain. Anything else?
别盯着我看
Stop staring at me!
马库斯和雪莉在他家地址待命
Marcus and Shirley are sitting on his home address.
怎么 他们还没弄明白这是怎么回事
Why, have they not worked out what this is yet?
怎么回事
What is it?
纯属浪费时间而已
Massive wank, that's what it is.
什么意思
What do you mean?
酋长组织这么做是为了找乐子
That Chieftain are just doing this for fun?
不 是为了钱
No, for money.
到他们公♥司♥去
Get down to their office.
如果你到时候还没弄明白 就别回来了
And if you haven't worked it out by then, don't come back.
我能睁眼了吗 - 不行
Can I open my eyes yet? - No.
真辣
Spicy.
她不开门
She won't open it.
多兰女士
Ms. Doran!
我是达菲
It's Duffy!
我要进来了
I'm coming in!
滚蛋
Fuck off.
如果我不能进去 请你把瑞弗卡特怀特送出来好吗
Well, if I can't come in, could you please send River Cartwright out?
我不知道那是谁
I don't know who that is.
这里没有其他人
There isn't anyone else here.
我可以请你们进来看看 但我的楼层...
I would ask you to come in and take a look, but I will not have--
但你的楼层不欢迎特工
But you don't have Dogs on your floor.
是 但如果你藏匿入侵者 我就不得不打破这条规矩了
Yeah, but I have to override that if you're harboring an intruder.
好吧 进来吧
Okay, come on in.
但我需要你们的详细信息 尤其是那个叫我老巫婆的
But I'll need your details, especially the one who called me a troll.
我需要他的名字 好向人力资源部提交投诉
I'll need his name for the HR complaint I'm about to file.
霍布斯
Hobbs!
我们就留他在那里不管了 - 他不在那里
We're just gonna leave him in there? - He's not in there.
这是他们的金婚纪念日
It's their golden wedding anniversary.
我不会给他们订购
I am not buying them a subscription
培根送货服务的
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表