剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
兰姆怎么知道
How does Lamb know?
天知道 他似乎无事不知
Oh, God knows. He seems to know everything.
你打算怎么做
What are you going to do?
当然是爽约了
Well, not show, obviously.
他们手里有两位人♥质♥ 而你想爽约
They have two fucking hostages, and you propose to stand them up?
军情五处不可能让他们看灰色卷宗的
There is no way MI5 are gonna open up the Grey Books for them.
而且他们谁也不会杀的
And they're not actually gonna kill anyone.
他们很快会意识到 自己像小丑一样 然后把她放了
They'll realize they're making twats of themselves and release her soon enough.
你给我去跟他们见面 此事必须摆平
You're going to the meet. I want this sorted.
我们要跟贾德吃午饭呢
We have our lunch with Judd.
不 是我跟贾德吃午饭
No. I have a lunch with Judd.
你不许去 除非我们的人 和斯坦迪什都被释放
You're not going unless our guy and Standish are both released.
这我该怎么做
How am I supposed to do that?
你以前是军情五处的 托点关系或者买♥♥通他们
You're ex-MI5. Pull some strings or pay them off.
用...什么买♥♥通 - 你的咨♥询♥费 我才不管呢
With what? - Your fucking fee. I don't give a shit.
多诺万真的相信某些阴谋论
Donovan really believes some of this shit.
对了 我也信 我们不可能登上过月球
As do I, by the way. There's no way we've been to the Moon.
很显然 他在阴谋论网站上用昵称发帖
He posts on conspiracy sites under a handle, obviously.
我可能还和他交流过
I might have even interacted with him.
彼得贾德这种蠢蛋会在哪里吃午饭
Where would a twat like Peter Judd have lunch?
这是什么
What's that?
是我那丰厚的奖金 给你了
That's my beautiful bonus, which I'm giving you.
这不是钱的事
It's not about money.
得了吧 永远都是钱的事
Fuck off. It's always about money.
对了 你是不是 贿赂了泰维纳来推荐我的
By the way, did you bribe Taverner to ring me with that reference?
她帮我安排了酋长组织的工作 天知道她为什么要找你
She got me the job at Chieftain. Christ knows why she wanted you.
我想看灰色卷宗 - 不可能
I want to see the Grey Books. - Not gonna happen.
那我们就有麻烦了 - 好吧 我试过胡萝卜了
Then we have a problem. - Okay. I've tried the carrot.
你想让我拿出大棒吗 - 拿大棒的人是我
Do you want me to get out the stick? - I'm the one with the stick.
我们有两位人♥质♥ 如果你想再看到他们 你知道该怎么做
We have two hostages. If you wanna see them again, you know what you have to do.
抱歉 我们能别胡扯了吗
Sorry. Can we just cut the bullshit, okay?
他们不是人♥质♥ 你们不会动他们一根头发的
They're not hostages, and you're not gonna do anything to them.
这是做戏而已 哥们 一场夸张的烂戏
It's just a game, mate. A big fucking stupid game.
我不知道你为什么这么干 我也不在乎 但我要你停手
Now, I don't know why you're doing this, and I don't care, but I want it to stop.
别走 混♥蛋♥ 站住
Don't walk away from me, dickhead. Stop.
我命令你站住
I command you to stop.
我要和内政大臣 在安娜利维娅餐厅吃午饭 已经迟到了
I'm late for a lunch at Anna Livia's with the Home Secretary.
斯坦迪什被释放前 我不能出现
I can't show my face until Standish is released.
别胡闹了 告诉我她在哪
Now stop fucking around and tell me where she is.
去吃午饭吧
Go to your lunch.
好好享用开胃菜
Enjoy your hors d'oeuvres.
但别装什么大人物 你这个蠢滑头
But don't play the big man, you slick twat.
你竟然好意思教我做人 某人在其秘密炮♥友♥自杀后
I'm not gonna take lessons on being a man from someone who couldn't hold it together
整个人都崩溃了呢
when their secret fuck buddy killed herself.
对 我看过你的档案 蠢货
Yeah, I read your file, twat.
听好了 我...
Now listen to me. I--
我建议你不要起身
And I'd advise you to stay down.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你确定留着蒂尔尼有意义吗
You sure it makes sense to keep Tearney?
目前是有的
Well, for the time being.
我们需要确保你提出的 文化变革得到充分的落实
We need to make sure the cultural changes you propose are bedded in enough
让她的继任者无法推♥翻♥
that her successor cannot reverse them.
你的客人韦布先生到了
Your guest, Mr. Webb, is here.
让他过来吧
Send him over.
我提醒他了 着装要求是半正式休闲
I reminded him the dress code is smart-casual,
但他的态度相当粗暴 不屑一顾
but he was quite curt and dismissive.
我就不追究了 因为他是你的客人 但如果你可以说说...
I will allow it because he's your guest, but if you could have a word...
你怎么来了
What the fuck are you doing here?
我不得不继续找更高层的人谈 才能摆平此事
I have to keep going higher up to get this sorted out.
天啊 这地方真是势利眼聚集地
Fuck me. Every ponce and his brother.
我以为猛虎队的行动圆♥满♥完成了
I thought the tiger team operation was successfully concluded.
是的 小问题而已 韦布正在处理
It is. Small hiccup. Webb is dealing with it.
等你把她送回来 我就不打扰了 给我来个薯条
Well, once you've delivered her back, I'll leave you be. Give us a chip.
我们应该没有正式认识过吧
I'm not sure we've ever properly met.
是 感觉我们认识过
Yeah, well, it feels like we have.
我之前认识很多你这种人
I've met plenty of your sort before.
如果你是来批评我的
If you've come to tell me what you think of me,
我提醒你 我对恶言恶语可谓刀枪不入
I should warn you, I have an incredibly thick skin.
所以你的话可能造成不了多少伤害
So your barbs might not wound as much as you hope.
抱歉 让你失望了 我对你根本没看法
I'm sorry to disappoint. I don't think of you at all.
天啊 真好喝
Christ, that's good.
这酒多少钱
How much does that cost?
比你的月薪还多
More than your monthly salary.
你想要什么 除了斯坦迪什之外
What do you want? Other than Standish.
我只是希望不被打扰
I just wanna be left alone.
但你跑过来打乱了我安排
But then you came along and fucked with my chi.
你看 斯坦迪什负责运营
You see, Standish runs my diary.
现在没了她 我真的不知道该干什么
Now, without her, I don't really know what I'm supposed to be doing.
所以我有大把的空闲时间来给你捣乱
So I've got all this spare time to come and fuck with you.
查查他的脉搏
Check his pulse.
摸不到脉搏
I can't find a pulse.
他的呼吸道通畅 但没有呼吸
His airways are clear, but he's not breathing.
天啊 是韦布
Jesus Christ. That's Webb.
这话是谁说的来着
Who was it who said,
“当老虎咬着你的头时 你是无法跟它讲道理的”
"You cannot reason with a tiger when your head is in its mouth"?
丘吉尔
Churchill.
(韦布手♥机♥来电)
这一定不是韦布打来的
But that won't be Webb calling,
毕竟他正在外面扮演交通事故受害者
seeing as he's now outside impersonating roadkill.
没错 是你的猛虎队 他们的目标是你了
No, that'll be your tiger team, looking for your head.
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表