剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
Yeah, well, unfortunately, he's not, is he?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
50年来 我一直是这里的会员
I've been a member here for 50 years.
是 过去几年里 你几乎没来过
Yes, and for the last few years, you've hardly been here.
那又何妨 我还在付会费
What's that got to do with anything? I still pay my dues.
并没有
No, you don't.
我们谈过的 记得吗
We talked about it, remember?
你决定不续会员了 因为你从来不用
You decided not to renew your membership because you never use it.
怎么 你是说我不记得这个决定了
And what, you're saying I wouldn't remember a decision like that?
我们当时坐在起居室 壁炉旁
We were in the living room, by the fire.
这就能缩小范围
And how does that narrow it down?
你说当了半个世纪的会员够久了
And you said half a century of membership is enough.
我没说
I didn't.
然后你把会员卡剪了 丢进了火里
And you cut the card up and you threw it in the fire.
不好意思 这里不准使用手♥机♥ - 是...对 我知道
I'm afraid there are no phones in here. - Yeah, yeah, no. I know that.
喂 - 我是英格丽德蒂尔尼
Yeah? - This is Ingrid Tearney.
今天上午就是一场灾难
This morning was a disaster.
你在听吗
Are you there?
在 一场灾难 我同意
Yeah, a disaster. I agree.
有个办法可以把你之前的事都一笔勾销
There's a way you can wipe your slate clean.
好
Okay.
猛虎队想看灰色卷宗
The tiger team want to look at the Grey Books.
你陪他们进档案馆 再陪他们出来
You walk them into the facility and then out again.
就这样
Is that it?
就这样 去那里等他们
That's it. Go there and wait for them.
你确定要让斯劳部门参与
You're sure you want to involve Slough House?
卡特怀特和斯坦迪什已经参与了
Cartwright and Standish are already part of it.
如果再出其他差错 就是他们和贾德的锅
If anything else goes wrong, it's on them and Judd.
我什么时候出手
When do I step in?
在猛虎队离开档案馆时跟踪他们
Follow the tiger team when they leave the facility.
一旦斯坦迪什被释放 就干掉他们
Once they release Standish, take them.
用酋长组织
Use Chieftain.
这事是他们弄出来的 叫他们来收尾
They started this, so they can finish it.
抱歉 小子 我为了这事把你喊来
I'm sorry, my boy, to drag you here for this.
没事 这种错很容易犯
Oh, no. It's an easy mistake to make.
不光是这个 我开始健忘了
It isn't that. I'm slipping.
来 - 谢谢
Here. - Thank you.
你没健忘
You're not slipping.
我有
I am.
名字 面孔 地方
Names, faces, places.
不像以前那样能轻易想起了
They don't come to me as easily as they used to.
我的钥匙呢
Where's my keys?
没事 我相信过一阵子就好了
It's okay. I'm sure it's just a phase.
好了 我们叫辆德士送你去车站吧
Right, let's get you a taxi back to the station.
好
Yes.
局长刚刚打给我 叫我帮个忙
So I just had a call from First Desk, asking me for a favor.
什么忙
What sort of favor?
陪同某人进出安全地点
To walk someone in and out of a secure location.
之后呢
What happens after?
之后某人会被释放
Well, then someone's freed.
那你犹豫什么呢
So why the hesitation?
因为总是还有另一个局 不是吗
Because there's always another game being played, isn't there?
这有可能会把我害得更惨
That will probably leave me worse off.
我只是还看不透
I just, you know, can't quite see what this one is yet.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
她是局长 你一定已经答应了
She's First Desk. You'll have already said yes.
你问我只是为了让我感觉好些
You're only asking me to make me feel better.
看吧 你脑子很清楚
See? You still got it.
你真好
Cute.
听着 对不起 好吗 我又不是当兵的
Look, I'm sorry, okay? I'm not a fucking soldier.
从来都不是你的错 对吧 - 就不能是我们俩的错
It's never your fault, is it? - Why can't it be both our faults?
因为一如既往是你先犯的错 还是最大的错
Because your fuckup was first and worst. As usual.
你不如直说吧 - 什么 说什么
Why don't you just say it? - What? Say what?
如果艾莉森还活着 这些事根本不会发生
That none of this would've happened if Alison was still around.
如果艾莉森还在 这都不会发生
None of this would be happening if Alison was around.
我们这么做是因为她被杀害了 - 你对她总是比对我更亲
We're doing this because she was killed. - You were always closer to her than me.
但没必要因为我是活下来的那个 而让我感到内疚
But there's no need to make me feel like shit because I'm the one left alive.
我没那么说 - 你就是这个意思
I'm not saying that. - Yeah, you fucking are.
完美的姐姐
The perfect fucking older sister,
表现突出 总是在一起 被杀害了
overachiever, always together, is murdered.
你不得不留在差劲 不靠谱的那个身边
And you're stuck with the crappy wayward one.
不是这么回事 - 抱歉 我就是这么没用
That's not what this is about. - I'm sorry I'm so fucking useless.
我之前以为肖恩疯了
I thought Sean was crazy.
你回去找到他
You went back to him.
没让他在酗酒中荒废人生 是你救了他
You stopped him drinking his life away. You did that.
你说如果她若有一点可能是被谋杀的
You said if there was any chance she had been murdered,
我们就不该让她白死 不能让她白白牺牲
we shouldn't let it be in vain. We should make it count.
是的 本 可现在情况如何呢
Yeah, and how's it fucking going, Ben?
我放跑了一个人♥质♥ 现在连肖恩也丢了
I let one hostage go, and now we've lost Sean.
他会回来的
He'll be back.
如果他受伤或被抓了呢
And what if he's been hurt or caught?
怎么了
What?
我只能给你们房♥间号♥ 缩小一点范围
All I can give you is the room number. Narrows it down a bit.
谢谢
Thank you.
你去哪了
Where you been?
我不得不去见我爷爷
I had to see my grandfather.
希望你替我骂了这老混♥蛋♥
Well, I hope you gave the old bastard my disregards.
好 我找到七栋 有这些名字的小孩在其中长大的房♥子
Okay, I found seven houses where kids with those names were raised.
屁用也没有 我没有七位优秀特工可以调遣
It's no fucking use. I don't have seven good agents to dispatch.
我连一个都没有
I don't even have one.
从可能性来看 只有四栋距离伦敦足够近
Only four of the houses are close enough to London to be viable.
如果能查出结果 那很好
Well, if this is going somewhere, great,
但我真的不需要知道细枝末节
but I really don't need to know the ins and outs of a cat's arse.
其中只有一栋房♥子足够偏僻
And only one of the houses is secluded enough
可以当作人♥质♥中心
to make sense as a hostage center.
接下来就有意思了
And this is where it gets interesting.
不是吧
Really?
房♥主邓恩一家
The Dunn family that owns the house
曾出租婚礼巴士
used to hire out a bus for weddings.
(邓恩事物 活动巴士出租)
太扯了
Get away.
该巴士在这里
Said bus is here.
好吧
Okay.
好 我们用你的车 我需要在路上打个盹
Yeah, we'll take your car. I need a kip en route.
飞车手要开飞车了
Hot Rod behind the wheel of the hot rod.
你开车的时候必须保持绝对安静
You will drive in absolute fucking silence.
对了 我觉得总部要满足多诺万的要求
I think the Park are gonna give Donovan what he wants, by the way.
给他们看灰色卷宗
The Grey Books.
他们会让他在监管下进档案馆
They're gonna let him into the facility under supervision.
所以不必去救她了 她很快就会被释放
So, there's no need to go and get her. She'll be released soon.
你接到了蒂尔尼的电♥话♥ 对吗
Had a call from Tearney, did you?
所以斯坦迪什的自♥由♥掌握在你手中
So Standish's freedom is in your hands?
如果你不介意 我想我会亲自去接她
Well, if you don't mind, I think I'll go get her myself.
但你对我进档案馆没意见
But you're fine with me going in?
如果你想去就去吧
Yeah, if you fancy. Yeah.
她之前叫我做 我让她去死
She asked me. I told her to go fuck herself.
嘿 你 走了
Hey, you, come on.
见鬼 来了
Fucking hell. Here we go.
是来清理你们的办公桌吗
Come to clear your desks?
听见没 复数 - 等等 什么
See? Plural. - Hang on, what?
你真的要把我也炒掉
You're honestly firing me too?
老天 如今炒掉谁难道还需要解释吗
Christ. It's like you can't sack anyone around here without a phrase book.
不 这只是为了激励员工 而吓唬我们 是吧
No, this is just, like, a motivational scare, right?
如果你们的办公桌在我回来时还没清干净
If your desks are not cleared by the time I get back,
我就放火烧掉它们 还有你们
I will set fire to them. And you too.
我做错什么了
What did I do?
你连简单的指示都不能照办
You can't follow simple instructions,
她不知道用鼻子吸了什么毒品 眼神都还没聚焦呢
and her eyeballs are still spinning from whatever she shoved up her nostrils.
什么指示 - 我根本没机会吸
What instructions? - Didn't get a chance to snort it.
你违抗了直接命令
You disobeyed a direct order.
我叫你别把公♥寓♥的事 告诉任何斯劳部门之外的人
I told you not to let anyone outside of Slough House know about that flat.
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表