剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
还有五分钟到的时候叫醒我
Wake me up when we're five minutes out.
如果我赢了 你打算做什么 - 不知道
What will you do if I win out? - I don't know.
也许会做些企业讲座
Maybe some corporate lecturing.
当个领导
Directorship.
如果我们俩为了赚钱
The sort of thing you and I would have done earlier
早就会做的那种事
had we been in it for the money.
不过那些事都不如这个令人兴奋
None of them as exciting as this though.
这份工作依然很刺♥激♥
Still get a thrill from this work.
你是如何招募多诺万的
How did you recruit Donovan?
你想听我汇报吗
You want to debrief me?
是的
Yes.
你差点赢了我
You nearly outplayed me.
也许还有机会呢
Well, may yet still.
我觉得这是一个
I'm seeing this as a
学习机会
teachable moment.
来吧
Come on.
我猜多诺万不知道给他下令的人是你
I presume that Donovan doesn't know it's you who's telling him what to do.
多诺万知道我是军情五处的高层
Donovan knows that I'm someone high up in MI5
对艾莉森的遭遇感到震惊
who is appalled by what happened to Alison.
我是在网上匿名联♥系♥他的
I contacted him anonymously online,
告诉了他一些 只有我这个位置的人才知道的事
told him some things that only someone in my position would know
以取得他的信任 这是第一步
to gain his trust, and went from there.
你是如何把他安排到酋长组织的
How did you get him placed at Chieftain?
我打电♥话♥给韦布 亲自推荐他的
I phoned Webb with a personal recommendation.
韦布完全被蒙在鼓里
And Webb didn't know what was going on?
那是当然
Lord, no.
没错
No.
是我向贾德提议使用猛虎队
I took the tiger team idea to Judd,
他非常乐意跟我合作来让你出丑
and he was only too keen to form a pact with me to damage you.
此人生性贪婪 没有想象力
And being a man of venal instincts and very little imagination,
我知道他一定会联♥系♥ 他的老朋友斯莱蒙蒂思
I knew that he would reach out to his old friend Sly Monteith,
我又向斯莱推荐了韦布
to whom I recommended Webb
因为他知道军情五处的所有弱点
because he knew all the weak spots in MI5.
瑞弗卡特怀特
River Cartwright.
什...他差点搞砸了
Wha-- That was nearly a disaster.
我不得不把卡特怀特从达菲那里救出来 好让他去地下室
I had to rescue Cartwright from Duffy so that he could get down to the basement.
你还挺走运 - 对 有点运气
So, you had some luck. - Yeah. A little.
希望你的运气已经用光了
Well, let's hope it runs out.
好 按哪个
Right. Where's the thing?
我是瑞弗卡特怀特 我是军情五处特工
This is River Cartwright. I'm an MI5 agent.
我不知道达菲跟你们说了什么
I don't know what Duffy's told you,
但你们无权进入此档案馆
but you do not have permission to enter this facility.
我们有权进入 开门
Yes, we do. Open the door.
有军情五处特工在此楼内执行任务
There are MI5 officers operating in this building
命令是军情五处老大 英格丽德蒂尔尼下达的
under instructions from Ingrid Tearney, head of MI5.
说得好
Great.
芬威克 行动 进入档案馆
Fenwick. It's a go. Enter the facility.
他怎么不说话了 - 他们会向上级汇报
Why's he gone quiet? - Well, they'll be sending it up the chain.
好吧
Okay.
等等 他在干什么
Wait, what is he doing?
看起来他汇报了 上级给了他开门密♥码♥
Looks like he ran it up the chain and they gave him the code.
你能阻止他吗 - 能
Can you stop him? - Yeah.
输入超控密♥码♥即可 - 立刻输入
Just put in the override code. - Do it now.
我在努力记起来 - 老天 道格拉斯 快啊
Trying to remember it. - Jesus Christ, Douglas. Come on.
请别给我压力 我在压力下的表现不好
Please do not stress me because I do not react well to stress.
等一群武装人员
You're not gonna react well
从这扇门冲进来时 你才不可能表现得好
when a dozen armed men come pouring through that door.
快想啊 - 加油 道格拉斯 你能行的
Come on. Think. - Come on, Douglas. You got this.
对 道格拉斯 如果... - 有了
Yes, you do, Douglas. If the-- - Got it.
好 - 不行 又忘了
Right. - No. Gone again.
什么...密♥码♥是1开头吗
What-- Does it begin with a one?
对 - 感觉你在瞎蒙 道格拉斯
Yes. - Feels like a guess, Douglas.
就是瞎蒙
It's a guess.
你笑什么 - 我吓坏了
Why are you smiling? - I'm terrified.
拜托 赶紧想...
Come on. Think. Just think.
1 2
One, two.
休想进来
You shall not pass!
你搞什么呢
What the fuck is that?
我不知道 - 我的天 等等 靠后站 不管了
I don't know. - Oh, my G-- Wait. Stand back. Fuck it.
这样应该可以了
That should do it.
把门炸开
Let's blow it.
好 让开
All right. Clear out.
这下再也打不开了
Well, it's never gonna work now.
就是为了这个目的 道格拉斯
That is the idea, Douglas.
你知道这东西多贵吗
Do you know how expensive these things are?
你让我别无选择 - 1574
You didn't give me much of a choice-- - 1574.
什么 - 1574
What? - 1574.
超控密♥码♥ 我就知道我能想起来
Override code. Knew I knew it.
就绪
Set.
所以真的有个1 - 对
So, there was a one in it? - Yeah.
了不起啊 - 是
That's fantastic. - Yeah.
输入吧
Put it in.
见鬼
Fuck me.
引爆了
Firing!
该死
Shit.
道格拉斯 还好吗 - 不 我不...
You all right, Douglas? - No, I'm not all r--
快 道格拉斯 快走
Come on, Douglas. Let's go.
不 我不想玩了 不
No, I don't wanna play anymore. No.
快 道格拉斯 这不是该死的游戏 快走
Come on, Douglas. This is not a fucking game. Come on.
好... - 道格拉斯
Okay, okay. - Douglas!
我投降...
I surrender! I surrender! I--
算了
Forget it.
我投降...
I surrender. I surrender. I surrender. I surrender. I surrender.
不 别开枪 我什么都不知道
No. Please don't shoot me. I don't know anything.
好吧 我知道很多 但不知道这些人要做什么
Okay. Well, I know a lot, but nothing about what anyone is up to.
他们说要看灰色卷宗
They said they wanted to see the Grey Books,
我就告诉他们灰色卷宗在哪
so I showed them where to find the Grey Books.
然后你们就来了 灯灭了 我不喜欢黑暗
And then you came in. And the lights went out. And I don't like the dark.
然后灯又亮了 变成了红色和绿色
And then the lights came back on, and it's red and it's green.
就像圣诞节 我可喜欢圣诞节了
It's like Christmas. And I love Christmas.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你们想参观一下吗 - 我叫你闭嘴
Do you want the tour? - I said shut up.
我做不到 - 你做得到
I can't. - Yes, you can.
好吧 我做得到
Yeah. Okay. I can.
达菲 回话
Duffy, come in.
我是达菲 说吧
Duffy. Go ahead.
你说可以任意开火 - 对
You said safeties off. - Affirmative.
这里有个手无寸铁的人
I have an unarmed man.
所以呢
And?
所以我觉得我无法合法执行你的命令
And I don't feel I'm sufficiently covered to carry out the order legally.
他听话吗 - 是的
Is he compliant? - He is.
好吧 把他送过来 我带他回总部
All right. Send him up to me. I'll get him back to the Park.
麦肯齐 送这家伙上去
Mackenzie, escort this geezer up top.
收到 长官
Copy that, sir.
你听见了 起来
You heard the man. On your feet.
好 兄弟们 我们走这条走廊
Okay, boys. We're heading down this corridor.
你们知道怎么做 我们火力全开
You know the drill. We go loud, we go heavy.
给门上装炸♥药♥
C-4 on the doors.
炸掉门后扔手雷
Grenades for when we blow them off their hinges.
收到
Copy.
走
Come on.
该死 天啊 - 老天
Fucking hell! Jesus Christ. - Hell!
他们进来了 - 枪还我
They're in. - Give that back.
请把枪还我 - 好吧
Give it back, please. - Yeah, fine.
你的枪是打了人抢的 - 对 他们把门炸了 我们完蛋了
Did you shoot someone for that? - Yeah. They blew the doors. We're fucked.
等等 你说你是军情五处的了吗
Wait, did you say that you were MI5?
说了 他们似乎不在乎 - 天啊 道格拉斯在哪
Yeah, but they didn't seem to care. - Wow. Where's Douglas?
不知道 可能在给他们沏茶什么的
I don't know. Probably making them a cup of tea or something.
好 我们得把门都堵住
All right, we need to block these doors.
如果...那我来吧
If-- I'll do it then.
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表