剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
You don't get single hemorrhoids. - Yeah, you do.
好吧 你最懂
All right. Well, you'd know.
他为什么要炒我
Why would he fire me?
一个原因就是你是个堕落的赌徒
Well, because you're a degenerate gambler for one thing.
你的双手因为转轮盘都肌肉劳损了
You got repetitive strain injury from spinning roulette. Both hands.
不 玩家不会亲自转轮盘的
No, the players don't actually spin the roulette themselves.
而且我的小爱好不像你的毒瘾会影响工作
And my little hobby doesn't affect my work unlike your drug habit.
谁都看不出来我嗑嗨了
No one can tell when I'm high.
你知道这不是好事吧
You do realize that's a bad thing, right?
我赌100英镑 我们俩都被炒了
Hundred quid says it's both of us.
500
500.
不是吧 - 这样吧 不管了 一千
Really? - You know what, fuck it. A grand.
成交
Done.
好 成交
Yeah. Done.
没有牛奶
There's no milk.
因为总是凯瑟琳买♥♥的
That's because Catherine always gets it.
你觉得何找到房♥子后 兰姆打算怎么做
So what do you think Lamb's got planned once Ho finds the house?
我猜我们会赶过去救她
Well, I guess we ride in and get her.
你真的在为毒蜘蛛伤心吗
You're actually upset about Spider?
我讨厌死他了...但是...
I mean, I fucking hated the man. I fucking hated him, but...
我们也曾做过朋友
you know, we were friends once.
真的
Really?
真的
Yeah.
我觉得他总是利用你
I think he used you a lot.
我觉得如果是你死了 他就不会在乎
And I think if it was the other way around, he wouldn't really care.
喂 - 瑞弗卡特怀特
Yep? - River Cartwright?
是
Yeah.
这里是圣约书亚会所 你爷爷曾是这里的会员
I'm calling from the St. Joshua Club where your grandfather was a member.
现在也是会员
Is a member.
我们关于他的会员身份有点争议
There's been a dispute over his membership status--
你为什么打给我孙子 你不信我的话
Why are you calling my grandson? Don't you believe what I'm telling you?
对...我知道是怎么回事
Oh, yeah, yeah. I know what that'll be.
你想跟他说话吗
Do you want to speak to him?
不...没事 我就...
No, no, it's fine. I'll just--
我过来吧 不远 - 好吧
I'll come down. It's not far. - If you don't mind.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
我得去替爷爷处理点事
I've got to go and sort my grandfather out.
什么 现在吗
What? Now?
对 现在
Yeah, now.
谢谢你沏的茶
Thank you for the tea.
我其实更爱喝不加奶的 所以...
I actually prefer it without milk, so...
现在我们成了谋杀通缉犯 - 是我
So now we're wanted for murder. - I am.
我不会让你再单独行动了
I'm not letting you go off on your own again.
没事的 - 你杀人了
It's all good. - You killed someone.
现在我们能达成目的了
And now we'll get what we want.
你确定 - 他们会打电♥话♥来
Are you sure? - They'll call.
那之后 你的事... - 无所谓
And after that, what happens to you-- - It doesn't matter!
首先 我们要为艾莉森讨回公道
First, we get justice for Alison.
搞定之后
And once that's done,
我会接受正义的审判
I'll take whatever justice is coming my way.
你们打算怎么处置囚禁的那个人
What are you going to do with that man you've taken prisoner?
不处置
Nothing.
他是你老板吗 现在成了你的人♥质♥ 他本来要放我走的
Is he your boss? Is he your hostage now? He was going to let me go.
我们不得不再扣押你久一点
We have to keep you for a little while longer.
我们选你是有原因的
We picked you for a reason.
这个 在新的档案馆里
This? This is in the new storage facility.
你对此很了解
And you know all about that.
你知道哪些文件 放在哪个房♥间的哪个箱子里
You know what files are in what boxes in what rooms.
这些都是作废的文档 没有人感兴趣的
These are decommissioned documents. They're of no interest--
我感兴趣
They're of interest to me.
这个属于一套本来要销毁的文件
This was part of a set of files originally marked for destruction.
那告诉我它的具体♥位♥置应该没问题吧
Then there should be no trouble telling me exactly where it is.
抱歉 我不能说
I'm sorry, I can't.
我说了的话会惹上大♥麻♥烦
I'd be in all sorts of trouble if I did that.
你已经惹上麻烦了
You're already in trouble.
我知道你的能耐
I know what you're capable of.
但用枪指着我的头只是做秀罢了
But that gun to the head was a piece of theater.
你不会真的伤害我
So you're not going to hurt me.
好吧
Okay.
我在那个咖啡馆里对你说的都是真话
Everything I told you in that café was the truth.
除了你的名字
Except your name.
我叫肖恩多诺万
My name is Sean Donovan.
我是个酒鬼
I am an alcoholic.
我确实失去了爱人
And I did lose someone.
她是军情五处的
She was MI5.
名叫艾莉森邓恩
Her name was Alison Dunn.
我爱她
I loved her.
她死后
After she died...
我崩溃了
I just fell apart.
楼下的莎拉和本也很崩溃
Sarah downstairs and Ben, to some extent,
他们支持我 让我重新振作起来
they picked me up, put me back together.
说艾莉森不会希望我责怪自己
Said Alison wouldn't want me to blame myself.
她会希望我做正确的事 就像她当时那样
She'd want me to do the right thing like she was trying to do.
我和她在伊斯坦布尔的大使♥馆♥工作
I worked with her at the embassy in Istanbul.
她当时即将把这份绝密文件泄露出去
She was about to leak this top secret file.
你们的人因此杀了她 伪造成自杀的样子
Your people killed her for it. Made it look like a suicide.
当有人自杀的时候 责怪自己是正常的
It's natural to blame yourself when someone takes their own life.
尤其是跟你很亲密的人
Especially when it's someone you were close to.
她死之前我还跟她在一起 她没有自杀 是军情五处干的
I was with her right before. She did not kill herself. MI5 did.
不...我们不做这种事
No. No. We don't do that.
我们有些行为确实不光彩 但我们不杀人
We do questionable things, but we don't do that.
你怎么知道
And how would you know?
我进斯劳部门之前 曾为军情五处的头工作
Before I worked at Slough House, I worked for the head of MI5.
蒂尔尼 - 不是
For Tearney? - No.
查尔斯帕特纳 他是处里最优秀的
Charles Partner. He was the best they had.
那样的人
And a man like that,
不会下令杀死自己手下的特工
he wouldn't order a hit on one of his own agents?
不会 除非目标是叛徒 那也许会
No. Unless maybe they were a traitor.
她不是叛徒
She was not a traitor.
文件的内容是什么
What's in the file?
我不知道
I don't know.
但能令她背叛她所效命的组织
But it made her turn against the organization she worked for.
我们必须知道文件在哪
We need to know where this is.
拜托了 凯瑟琳
Please, Catherine.
这意味着要我背叛军情五处
That would mean me going against MI5.
我不能这么做 - 你不会是唯一一个
I can't do that. - You wouldn't be the only one.
我们知道这文件在档案馆 是因为一个总部的线人
The reason we know this is in the facility is because of a source at the Park.
有人不喜欢他们那些不光彩的事
Somebody else who doesn't like the questionable things going on there.
我一辈子都在为军情五处工作
I spent my life working for MI5.
艾莉森也是
So did Alison.
他们背叛了她
And they betrayed her.
你还认为这些人值得保护吗
You still think these people are worth protecting?
本... - 莎拉...
Ben! Ben! - Sarah? Sarah!
你还好吗 - 还好
You all right? - Yeah.
她来查看斯特奇斯
She went to check on Sturges.
他说想喝水
He said he wanted some water.
回房♥子里去 看着斯坦迪什 跟我来 我们必须找到他
Get in the house and watch Standish. Come with me. We need to find him.
你去那边 到远处的大门跟我会合 快
Go that way. Meet me at the far gate. Go!
好
All right.
天啊
Geez.
本
Ben!
放开他
Let him go.
站住
Stop!
你好 我能搭车吗 不管了
Bonjour. Can I get a lift? Fuck it.
法语的“开车”怎么说 开车 快...
What's the French for "drive"? Drive! Go, go, go!
你还好吗
You all right?
你来了
There you are.
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
整理文件时出了点意外
It was a filing accident.
你去跟那个人说他弄错了 好吗
Tell that man he's mistaken, will you?
是 不幸的是 他没弄错 对吧
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表