剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
to a bacon delivery service.
我才不管那培根有多好吃呢
I don't care how good the bacon is.
是 我知道这是爸爸想要的 那妈妈呢
Yes, I know that's what Dad wants, but what about Mum?
你知道她说“我不介意 别麻烦”的时候
You know when she's all, "I don't mind. Don't make a fuss"?
她都是口是心非
She's always lying.
好吧 行
Okay, fine.
你送他们这个好了 我会送他们一份像样的礼物
You get them that, and I will get them a decent present.
让妈妈没法整个周末理直气壮地摆臭脸
You know, to stop Mum rightfully stinking out the whole weekend.
好
Okay.
嘿 提早下班了
Hey, heading off early?
没有 还在工作
Nope, still working.
我得去大都会警局开会
Gotta go sit in on a meeting at the Met.
你好给他们写出长篇大论来
So you can write down the big words for 'em?
我以前和一位警官约会过
I used to go out with a police officer, you know.
抱歉
Sorry.
真的不必
Honestly, don't be.
他用电击枪打中了自己的脚 所以被停职了
He got suspended for tasering himself in the foot.
而这都排不进 我甩掉他的理由前三名 所以...
And that wasn't even in the top three reasons why I left him so...
天啊
Wow.
好吧
Okay.
行吧 保重 好 - 回头见
All right, take care, yeah. - I'll see you.
对 我出来了
Right, I'm out.
别以为自己能得到表扬
Don't think you're getting a gold star.
拜托 我刚刚闯入又闯出总部 这可不简单
Come on. I just broke in and out of the Park. That's not nothing.
我收回刚才的话 感谢你的屁♥股♥为我们带来阳光
I take that back. Thank you for the sun which shines out of your arse.
怎么 你不打算说为什么叫我撤出吗
What, are you gonna tell me why you pulled me out then?
因为你一开始就不该去
Because you shouldn't have been in there in the first place.
是 我以为斯坦迪什有生命危险
Yeah, well I thought Standish's life was in danger.
不 你根本没动脑子
No, you didn't think at all.
那到底怎么回事 是谁抓了她
Then what the fuck is happening. Who's got her?
是一个猛虎队
A Tiger Team.
见鬼
Oh, shit--
瑞弗 不敢相信 你竟然不辞而别
River! I can't believe you left without saying goodbye.
嘿 混♥蛋♥ 抬头看这里 - 听着 不 我们来...
Hey, you dumb prick? Up here. Look. - Now, listen. No, let's--
这才刚刚开始呢 小可爱
It's just starting for you, sunshine.
把他扔上车
Put him in the fucking car!
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表