剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
芬威克 你率领 酋长组织的小队进入档案馆
Fenwick, you will lead Chieftain's squad into the Facility.
进入后 走这条中♥央♥走廊
Once you're inside, move down this central tunnel.
扫荡每一个房♥间 把他们逼到建筑后部
Clear each room. Flush 'em back.
把出路都封死 只留涡轮机大厅后面的井盖
You'll make it so this hatch behind the turbine hall is the only way out.
它只能从里面打开
It opens on the inside.
你们在档案馆里把他们干掉 或者我们等他们上来时动手
So you'll get 'em down there or we'll get them when they come up.
明白
Understood.
斯特奇斯 我要你带着霍布斯 去他们关押斯坦迪什的地方清场
Sturges, I want you to take Hobbs to where they're holding Standish and clean up.
“清场”
Like, "clean up"?
是的
Yes.
有问题吗 - 没有 这事我最拿手
Is that a problem? - Nah, right up my street.
那走吧 美女
Go on then, gorgeous.
忙吗 - 不太忙
Busy? - No, not really.
被你打断了
You put paid to that,
但被人发现我在挑选度假方案总是不太好
but it wouldn't be good to be caught choosing my holiday.
这是我被任命为局长时你送我的礼物
You gave me this as a present when I was made First Desk.
18年的麦卡伦威士忌 我的最爱
Eighteen-year-old Macallan. It's my favorite.
但你一直没开瓶
But you never opened it.
好眼力
Well researched.
这绝对是我收到的最慷慨的礼物
The most generous gift by some margin.
(麦卡伦 18)
让我不禁认为你是在用慷慨来掩饰嫉妒
Which made me think you were trying to cover your envy with your generosity.
所以你一直把它放在办公室
So, you've kept it on display
只用来展示而不喝 就是为了恶心我
in your office unopened all this time just to needle me?
是的
Yes.
也许只是你多疑 而我只是示好呢
Maybe you were just being paranoid, and I was just being nice.
我们俩都执行过太多次审问 不必耍花招了 戴安娜
We've both done too many interrogations to play games, Diana.
原来这是审问啊
So this is an interrogation.
我以为是一次不请自来的办公室品酒会
I thought it was just an unannounced office drink.
你想赶我下台
You're trying to oust me.
我等得不耐烦了
Well, I'm tired of waiting.
如果等你退休 那我永远当不上局长
I'll never get First Desk if I wait for you to retire.
他们会找个比我年轻的人
They'll find someone younger.
或比你年长的男人
Or an older man.
我们坐到这个位置都太难了
It's been such a struggle for us to get as far as we have.
史上唯一的女性正 副局长
The only women to make First and Second Desk.
我们就不能为登顶而庆祝吗
Can't we just celebrate being at the top?
我并没有登顶
I'm not at the top.
说实话 如果我坐在你的位置上 也会有同感
Well, if I'm honest, I'd feel the same in your position.
总之 我敬你
Anyway, hats off.
你干得不错
Well played.
不让我知道肖恩多诺万这个名字是正确的
It was the right move keeping the name Sean Donovan from me.
如果我知道了他是谁
If I had known who he was,
我决不会让他靠近档案馆
I would never have let him near the facility.
这就是问题所在 你这个局长当得太久了
Well, that's the problem. See, you've been in the job too long.
你变成了一个官僚 管理者 你失去了对细节的渴望
You're becoming a bureaucrat, a manager. You've lost the hunger for detail.
所以你是为了情报处着想了 真崇高啊
So, you're doing this for the good of the Service? How noble.
你去年就该辞职的 - 因为伊斯坦布尔的事
You should have resigned last year. - Over Istanbul?
我在那边的行动真的是为了情报处着想
What I did there really was for the good of the Service.
你签字批准测试一种 可以无线入侵加密电脑的设备
You signed off on testing a device that would wirelessly hack encrypted computers.
它能黑进安全系统
It could penetrate closed systems.
本来能带来巨大变革的
It would've been a game changer.
如果成功的话
If it worked.
但是并没有
But it didn't.
你害很多无辜的人进了医院
You put a load of innocent people in hospital.
差点害死一位资深朝鲜间谍
You nearly killed a senior North Korean spy.
然后你下令杀死一位我们的特工
And then you ordered the termination of one of our agents
她本来是要揭露此事的 你失控了
who was about to blow the whistle. You are out of control.
不 我完全掌控着局势
No. I'm still very much in control.
达菲和酋长组织已经封锁了档案馆
Duffy and Chieftain have the facility closed off.
没人能活着出来
No one's getting out alive.
谁在那里
Who's in there?
肖恩多诺万 本邓恩 瑞弗卡特怀特和路易莎盖伊
Sean Donovan, Ben Dunn, River Cartwright and Louisa Guy.
天啊 看来我要指望下等马来救我了
Oh, my God. So I'm relying on the Slow Horses to save me.
是的
Yes, you are.
跟我说说 他们以前救过你吗
Tell me, have they ever saved you before?
(根据米克赫伦的著作《猛虎》改编)
流人
第三季第五集
你不如下楼好了
You might as well come down now.
他们拿到那份文件后会怎么做
What will they do when they get that file?
泄露出去
Leak it.
我希望能伤害到下令杀她的人
And I hope it damages whoever had her killed.
某个军情五处的高层
Someone at the top of MI5.
抱歉 但这茶不够浓
I'm sorry, but this tea isn't strong enough.
是吗
Really?
我看看就知道 但出于礼貌我没说
I could tell just by the look of it, but I was trying to be polite.
你为什么决定帮我们
Why did you decide to help us?
因为我像你们一样 讨厌军情五处的那些负责人
Because I don't like the people in charge of MI5 any more than you do.
但他们不是你们的人吗 - 不 已经不是了
But aren't they your people? - No, not anymore.
查尔斯帕特纳当局长的时候 军情五处不是这样做事的
MI5 wasn't run like this when Charles Partner was in charge.
他要是知道他们掩盖了哪些事 他的棺材板都按不住了
He'd be turning in his grave if he could see the things they cover up.
那些坏事
You know, bad things.
让其他人背黑锅 顺便毁掉很多人的生活
Passing the blame onto others, ruining lives in the process.
你在说你自己
You talking about yourself?
不是
No.
不是 肖恩 我还能举出其他几个例子
No, Sean and a few others I could mention.
这样好多了
That's better.
芬威克
Fenwick,
距离门口还有多远 - 快到了
where are we on the door? - Nearly there.
天啊
Oh, my.
安全
Clear.
就位 等待进一步指示
In position. Awaiting signal to proceed.
岂有此理 我们得给兰姆打电♥话♥
This is ridiculous. We're gonna have to call Lamb.
打给兰姆...说什么
Call Lamb-- And say what?
说“你不想让我们掺和的那件事 我们现在管不住了”
That "we've lost control of that situation you didn't want us involved in"?
那就打给蒂尔尼
Well, then Tearney then.
这点子更糟
That's an even worse idea.
你想带头 那你说怎么办
Well, you wanted to lead, so lead.
我是在带头啊 - 是吗
I am leading. - Really?
是 我就是这样带头的
Yes, this is me leading.
你有什么其他建议 请说吧
What other suggestions have you got, please?
接电♥话♥ 一定是道格拉斯慌了
Get that. It'll be Douglas freaking out.
你们要去哪 去中土找戒指吗
Where in the name of Gandalf's dangly gray balls are you going?
道格拉斯 情况有变 明白吗 但是一切尽在掌握
It's a developing situation, Douglas, right? But it's under control.
我看着不像啊
Doesn't appear that way.
外面有很多人拿着枪
There are men outside with guns.
好 我来看看
All right, I'll come and have a look.
谢谢
Thank you.
好 据说外面有很多人拿着枪
Okay, so apparently there are men outside with guns.
谁 - 该死 我们被坑了
Who? - Shit. Have we been fucked?
被谁坑了 - 继续找
By whom? - Keep looking.
好 你留在这里
Okay. You stay here.
我去看看怎么回事
I'll find out what's happening.
再来一杯
Another one?
你不想回家吗
Don't you wanna go home?
不想
No.
因为那样我就不得不告诉凯茜我失业了
'Cause then I'll have to tell Cassie I'm out of a job.
这又不是理想中的工作 也许正是你需要的动力呢
Not exactly the dream job. Maybe it was the push that you needed.
我不需要动力 我需要一份稳定的收入 同时想清楚自己想做什么
I didn't need a push. I needed a steady income while I figured out what to do.
你是说稳定的赌资吧
You mean it gave you regular gambling money.
我一直在用翻番策略
I was doubling.
大部分时候
Mostly.
最近一直运气不好
Hit a shit streak recently,
这只代表一件事 就是我马上要转运了
which only means a golden streak is coming.
只是现在我没有赌资了 该死
Except now I've got nothing to bet with. Fuck!
该死 我回家怎么跟她说啊
Fuck. What am I gonna say to her when I get home?
“对不起”
"I'm sorry."
这是你该说的话
That's what you should say to them.
说你很抱歉
That you're sorry.
真见鬼 我还以为你刚才要跟我道歉呢
Fuck's sake. I actually thought you were gonna apologize to me just now.
我已经道歉500次了
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表