剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
大都会警♥察♥尚未对此事件发表评论
The Metropolitan Police are yet to comment on the incident,
但多个细节已经开始浮出水面
but details are starting to emerge.
据说尸体是被从一辆汽车上抛在 明星和政♥治♥家经常光顾的
The body was reportedly thrown from a vehicle outside Anna Livia's,
安娜利维娅餐厅外
a restaurant frequented by stars and politicians.
内政大臣彼得贾...
Home Secretary Peter J--
坐下
Sit down.
我很快就走 所以我就不坐了
I won't be here long, so I'll stand.
我知道你要说什么
I know what you're going to say.
那不如你替我说吧
Then why don't you say it for me?
我眼大肚子小
That I've bitten off more than I can chew.
我多管闲事了
That I'm meddling with things that don't concern me.
此事远远超出了 我的能力范围 差不多吧
That I'm dangerously out of my depth. Close?
完全正确
Bang on.
你派出一队人马 来测试军情五处的安保系统
You set a team on MI5 to test our security defenses.
结果这个小队脱离组织了 - 不光是脱离组织
And now that team has gone rogue. - Well, more than rogue.
他们在我最爱的餐厅外面抛尸
They dumped a fucking body outside my favorite restaurant.
这会对餐厅的预定造成严重负面影响
It's gonna have a seriously detrimental effect on the restaurant bookings.
这才是你关注的重点吗 - 我认识餐厅老板
That's really what you want to focus on? - I know the owner.
我还是餐厅投资人之一 但这不是重点
And I'm also one of the investors. But that's not the point.
没错 - 重点是这件事不能公开
No, it isn't. - Point is, this can't get out.
否则我就得辞职了
I'd have to resign.
会彻底毁了酋长组织的生意
And it would completely undermine Chieftain's viability as a business.
你在其中也有经济利益
In which you also have a financial stake.
你是了解我的困境的
You understand my predicament.
我非常希望你自食其果
I'd love to let you drown in your own swill.
但你用这破事给军情五处抹黑了
But you have tarnished MI5 with this nonsense.
所以我会收拾烂摊子 掩盖此事
So I will clean it up and make it go away.
怎么收拾 我们不能让步
How? We can't give in to them.
交给我这个专业人士吧
Leave it to me, the professional.
英格丽德
Ingrid.
我要让猛虎队进档案馆去看灰色卷宗
I'm going to let the tiger team into the facility to see the Grey Books.
真的 你不必这么做的
Really? You don't have to do that.
你可以拖时间 追捕他们
You could stall them, track them down.
这样内政大臣的猛虎队 就真的突破了一个军情五处的安全机构
This way, the Home Secretary's tiger team genuinely breach a secure MI5 location
有损他的声誉 而不是我们的
in a way that's harmful to him but not to us.
反正档案馆里也没有任何有价值的东西
There's nothing of any value in the facility.
不 但我是档案馆负责人 这之后会对我造成负面影响吧
No, but I am in charge of the facility. Is this gonna come back at me?
当然不会 戴安娜 我保证
Of course not, Diana. You have my word.
(僵尸来袭)
卡特怀特
Cartwright?
在楼上
Upstairs.
我查到多诺万把斯坦迪什关在哪了
I found out where Donovan's keeping Standish.
才怪
No, you didn't.
不是具体♥位♥置
Not exactly,
但我从酋长组织的记录中 弄到一个房♥产清单
but I've got a list of properties on Chieftain's books.
我把范围缩小到了这四个
I've narrowed it down to these four.
窗口期意味着 她在伦敦周围50公里的范围内
Time frame means she's within 30 miles of London.
可多诺万不会用任何酋长组织的房♥子
But Donovan won't be using any Chieftain properties.
原因是
Because?
因为那样他们就知道他在哪了 蠢货
Because then they'd know where he is, dipshit.
我来吧 - 好
I'll do it. - Okay.
给我看看你收到的 斯坦迪什被枪指着头的照片
Show me that picture you got of Standish with a gun to her head.
是 事情有些发展
Right. There's been a bit of a development.
毒蜘蛛是酋长组织的
Spider works for Chieftain.
谢谢啊 - 不客气
Thank you. - No problem.
是 他们不会放斯坦迪什
Yeah, well, they're not gonna let Standish go,
所以我只能亲自去救她
so I'm gonna have to get her myself.
给 把照片放在笔电里 放大些
Here. Put that on your laptop. Blow it up. Make it bigger.
回想一下
So think.
他们打来电♥话♥时有背景噪音吗
Was there any background noise when they rang?
没有 完全没有
No. Nothing.
但你听到她刚刚的话了吗 - 毒蜘蛛参与了猛虎队的事
But did you hear what she just said? - Spider was in on it, the tiger team.
听见了 他们怎么说的
Yeah. What was the message?
说的是“别告诉任何人
The message was, you know, "Don't tell anyone.
去巴比肯桥 否则斯坦迪什死定了”
Be at the Barbican Bridge or Catherine Standish dies."
然后毒蜘蛛在桥上 他参与了 - 是
And Spider was there. He's in on it. - Yeah.
别管该死的毒蜘蛛了
Forget about fucking Spider.
他死了
He's dead.
什么
What?
等等 你...我们刚刚还见过他
Wait, are you-- We were just with him.
对 在那之后不久
Yeah. But shortly after that,
他在一家餐馆前被人从车里丢了出来
he was rolled out of a car in front of a restaurant
当时贾德和蒙蒂思正在那里吃午餐
where Judd and Monteith were having lunch.
等等 谁杀的他
Wait. Who killed him?
看起来是多诺万
Looks like Donovan.
我想他是觉得自己没有引起足够重视
I imagine he felt he wasn't getting anyone's attention.
他们愿意为了灰色卷宗杀人 - 是 看来如此
They'd kill for the Grey Books? - Yeah, it would seem so.
见鬼了
Oh, for fuck's sake.
看起来她在一栋房♥子里
Looks like she's in a house.
又缩小范围了呢
Well, that narrows it down.
本周优秀员工啊
Employee of the week.
她在退缩
She's flinching.
有枪指着她的头呢
She's got a gun to her head.
不对
No.
她想向我们传递信息
She wants to show us something.
放大墙壁那里
Zoom in right there on that bit of the wall.
(艾莉森 莎拉 1994年2月3日 本)
这才叫缩小范围 聪明姑娘
Now that does narrow it down. Clever girl.
找出这三个孩子成长的房♥子
Find the house where those three kids grew up.
拜托 开心点 他是个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
Oh, come on. Cheer up. He was an absolute prick.
你去哪
Where are you going?
教堂
Church.
(根据米克赫伦的著作《猛虎》改编)
流人
第三季第四集
好了 我们快点 我还要去欺负手下人呢 很忙的
All right, make this quick. I've got underlings to bully. I'm busy.
斯劳部门的人都不忙
No one in Slough House is busy.
拜托 别浪费我的时间
Come on. Get on with it.
猛虎队杀了一个人 抓了两个人♥质♥
The tiger team has killed one person and taken two hostages.
不知道他们以为能在灰色卷宗里找到什么
I don't know what they think they're going to find in the Grey Books,
但其内容毫无价值
but there's nothing of any value in them.
所以我提议满足他们的要求 好尽快让人♥质♥得以释放
So, I propose to give them what they want so we get the hostages freed quickly,
以后再收拾他们 - 好吧
and deal with them later. - Okeydoke.
我希望你或你手下的人护送他们进出
I'd like you or your people to escort them in and out.
你这么想啊
You would, would you?
这是双赢 相信我
It's win-win. Trust me.
相信你 这是另一♥码♥事了
Trust you? Well, that's a topic for another day.
你能很快救回斯坦迪什
You get Standish back quickly.
而且我会欠你一个人情 你随时可以要求还
And a favor from me you can call in at anytime.
不
Nah.
算了
Nah, I'm good.
我之前也遇到过类似情况
You know, I've been caught like this before.
“抱歉 杰克逊 我们搞砸了 帮个忙
"Oh, sorry, Jackson. We fucked up. Do us a favor.
走进这扇门 一切都会好起来”
Go through this door, and everything will be sweet."
上次我这么做
The last time I did that,
走进去后 发现桌子上放着颗被砍下来的人头
I walked in and found a severed head on a fucking table.
你收拾自己的烂摊子吧
You can clean up your own shit.
关我屁事 - 对 是贾德的烂摊子
It's not my shit. - No, it's Judd's.
我觉得你想让我帮你对他落井下石
And I think you want me to help you roll him in it.
你打算怎么跟老婆说 - 说什么
What are you gonna tell your wife? - About what?
被炒的事
About being fired.
我不打算告诉她任何事
I wasn't planning on telling her anything.
令人惊讶 我老婆根本不在乎你是否被炒
Surprisingly, my wife has very little interest as to whether you're fired.
她甚至不知道你是谁 朋友
She doesn't even know who you are, mate.
我们都被炒了
We were both fired.
他为什么要炒我 我又不是携毒被抓的那个
Why would he fire me? I wasn't the one caught with coke on me.
“你们都被炒掉了
"You're fucking fired.
我该死的痔疮都比你们有用”
I've got fucking hemorrhoids that are more fucking use than you."
他传的话 - 我知道
That was the message. - I know what the message was.
他说的是你
He was talking about you.
但我们回到斯劳部门你就明白了
But you'll find out when we get back to Slough House.
痔疮是复数
Hemorrhoids is plural.
不会只长一个 - 会的
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表