剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
the Paul and John-level still stored at the Park.
我觉得这种命名法有点残酷
Now, I find the nomenclature just a little harsh.
我是乔治哈里森的铁粉
Big George Harrison fan.
我其实经历过一个小小的超验阶段
I went through a bit of a transcendental phase myself, actually,
导致了一次小小的崩溃 但我挺过来了
which did result in a minor breakdown, but here I am.
莫莉多兰让我确保27号♥档案架安全抵达
Molly Doran asked me to double-check that shelf 27 arrived safely.
据说是最后一刻加进来的
It was a last-minute addition, apparently.
莫莉多兰问起我了 她是个传奇人物
Molly Doran asked a question of me? She is a legend.
归档女王 我暗恋的人
The queen of filing. My secret crush.
下次我会带一张有她签名的照片来
Well, next time, I'll bring a signed photograph.
我怎么跟她说
What should I tell her?
确实安全抵达了 正安静地躺在我的酥胸上
That it has indeed arrived safely, and it is resting on my sweet bosom.
这是比喻啦
Just figuratively.
在上面 如果你想 可以看看
It is up here. You can view it, if you like.
不必 我怎么出去
No need. How do I get out?
其实参观完全程比原路返回更快
It is actually quicker to finish the tour than go back the way we came.
告诉我最近的出口在哪
Just point me to the nearest exit.
你想从我这里得到什么 - 路易莎
What do you want from me? - Louisa.
你觉得她手里有钻石 - 什么
You think she's got the diamond? - What?
有357颗钻石撒落在 路易莎差点中枪的那个天台上
357 diamonds spilled out over the roof when Louisa nearly got shot.
他们只找回了356颗
They only recovered 356.
达菲一定要把它找出来 否则他手下的特工总是有嫌疑
Duffy's obsessed with finding it. Otherwise, his Dogs stay under suspicion.
是 在你手里 - 我没有
Yeah, you've got it. - No, I haven't.
现在是没了 一定被你当成赌资了
Well, not anymore. You'll have gambled it.
我没拿钻石
I didn't take it.
当时天台上就只有凯瑟琳了 不可能是她
The only other person up there was Catherine. No way was it her.
如果这件事和路易莎拿钻石无关 那到底是什么事
Well, if this isn't about Louisa having the diamond, then what is it about?
我的天
Oh, my God.
办公室里最靓的妞应该跟最帅的仔在一起
Hottest girl in the office should be with the hottest boy.
但现实却并非如此
But it ain't happening.
你是因此才染发的
Is that why you dyed your hair?
什么 不是 她染发是学我
What? No. She dyed hers to copy me.
她发出求救信♥号♥♥ 却把我当坏人
She's sending out the Bat-Signal but treating me like the Joker.
你真的自己想不明白吗
You really can't work out why this isn't happening yourself?
她显然还放不下哈珀
Obviously she's still hung up on Harper.
但他被杀害 火化 骨灰都扬了
But he was killed, cremated and scattered.
她...听着 她必须翻篇 你得说服她过正常生活
She-- Look, she needs to move on. You need to set her straight.
她现在状态不好
She's on the downslopes as it is.
看到一棵好白菜烂在地里
It breaks my heart to watch good fruit
令我心碎 - 天啊
rotting on the branch. - Jesus.
这是你当初就该做的
That is what you should have done in the first place.
再给我来一杯酒
Get me another drink.
我请你喝一辈子酒
I'll get you drinks for life.
曲奇奶油口味 我的最爱 一定是一种迹象
Cookies and cream. My favorite. Must be a sign.
你就这么随便吃别人的冰淇淋吗
You just help yourself to people's ice cream, do you?
你说什么
Excuse me?
把冰淇淋放回去 - 我再给你买♥♥就是了
Put the ice cream back. - I'll buy you some more.
我能自己买♥♥冰淇淋 非常感...
I can buy my own ice cream, thank you very mu--
我说 你走吧
You know what? Get out.
立刻滚蛋
Fuck off now.
你是个怪胎 - 你床上功夫真差劲
Fucking weird. - And you're a shit fuck.
(加尔都西街)
活见鬼
Fuck's sake.
斯坦迪什 洗手液
Standish! Soap!
斯坦迪什
Standish!
早上好 - 早
Good morning. - Morning.
你来了多久了
How long have you been here?
大约一小时
About an hour.
怎么这么早
Why?
想补偿一下凯瑟琳
Trying to make it up to Catherine,
因为我昨天好像真的惹她生气了
'cause I think I really managed to piss her off yesterday.
是吗 凯瑟琳生起气来什么样
Oh, yeah? What does pissed-off Catherine look like?
和平常完全一样 所以更糟糕
Exactly the same, which makes it worse.
她会没事的
She'll be fine.
我叫她别摆出一副做出很大牺牲的样子
I told her to stop being such a martyr.
好吧 那她不会没事了
Okay. Then she won't be fine.
好吧 为什么
Right. Why?
因为她保障了这里的运作 她是无私的
Because she keeps this place going. She is selfless.
而你基本上暗示了她这么做 是为了占领道德制高点
And you basically implied that she did it to take the moral high ground.
不 我不是这个意思 是无心的话
Well, no, I didn't mean it like that. It was an offhand kind of thing.
无心的 那更糟
Offhand? Even worse.
对了 你没有安慰到我
This isn't making me feel better, by the way.
你在看什么 - 兰姆
What are you looking at? - Lamb.
看起来他好像想弄一杯什么东西喝
Looks like he's trying to make a cup of something.
我不知道他还会弄喝的
I didn't know he knew how to do that.
如果他在自己动手做事 一定是出事了
If he's doing anything for himself, something's up.
那我们拍下来吧
Well, let's film it then.
他可能会把自己烫伤
He might end up burning himself.
一切可好
Everything okay?
去看看她是不是去匿名戒酒会了
Go see if she went to her AA meeting.
谁 - 凯瑟琳
Who? - Catherine.
总是熬夜和约炮没让你变得麻木
It's good to know all those late nights and meaningless sex
真好啊
haven't dulled your senses.
去看看斯坦迪什是不是被困在羽绒被下了
Go see if Standish is stuck under her duvet.
那是她的钥匙
Is that her key?
当然是她的 他随便给我们一把钥匙干吗
Of course it's her fucking key. Why would he give us a random key?
这位还算聪明
She's sharp, that one.
要我跟你一起去吗 - 不 谢了 我不需要保姆
Do you want me to come with you? - No, thanks. I don't need babysitting.
我也不是这个意思
Didn't mean that like that either.
等等 你认为凯瑟琳出了什么事
Wait. What do you think has happened to Catherine?
也许她又开始喝酒了 或者跑去创办养驴子保护区
Maybe she fell off the wagon or ran away to start a donkey sanctuary.
我只知道她没来上班
All I know is she's not here.
是这样 昨晚...
Well, last night...
怎么了
What?
没事 也许没什么 她可能只是迟到了
No, it's probably nothing. Maybe she's just late.
她从来不迟到
She's never late.
如果迟到也会打电♥话♥
And if she was, she'd ring.
但她打不了 因为她的手♥机♥关机了
But she can't, 'cause her mobile is off.
好吧 那是没电了 或者她被困在地铁上
Okay. Well, then her battery ran out or she, you know, got stuck on the Tube.
不 她不搭地铁的
No, she doesn't get the Tube.
而且她的手♥机♥从来不会没电
And her phone doesn't run out.
你提出这些低级的可能性
And you're only making these dumb suggestions
只是因为你不想承认这可能是你的错
because you don't want to admit that you might've fucked up.
不如你老实交代到底怎么回事
So why don't you just tell me what happened,
然后我再决定怎么收拾你
and I'll decide how much I hurt you?
昨晚我在街上和她道别
Last night, I said goodbye to her on the street.
然后有个人撞了我 朝她那边走去
And then this guy bumped into me, heading in her direction.
年龄 样貌特征
Age and description.
近40岁 黑人 很健壮 我真的没看清楚
Late 30s, Black, athletic. I really didn't get that good a look at the guy.
他可能都没在跟踪她
He probably wasn't even following her.
但你就没想着待在现场去弄清楚
But you didn't think of hanging around to find out?
我大概在想怎么会有人跟踪她
I guess I was thinking, why would anyone be following her?
何
Ho.
何
Ho!
查查医院 看看斯坦迪什是否进了医院
Check the hospital. See if Standish has been admitted.
什么 - 你听见了
What? - You heard me.
你希望我做什么 - 辞职吧
What do you want me to do? - Quit.
不 说真的
No, seriously.
对 说真的 我希望你辞职 你的谍报水平太烂了
No, seriously, I want you to quit. You're shit at this.
但当间谍不合格 你就整理文件吧
But failing that, get these files sorted.
这地方简直乱透了
This place is a fucking mess.
凯瑟琳不在这里 她也没上班
Catherine's not here. She is not at work.
她要么出现 要么不出现 我们无能为力啊
She'll either show up or she won't. There's nothing much we can do.
她可能在这里
Well, she might be here.
她可能在睡觉时去世了
She might've died in her sleep.
此刻她可能正奄奄一息
She could be slipping away as we speak.
可能在浴缸里淹死 吃葡萄噎死
She could've drowned in the bath, choked on a grape.
或者她的邻居是杀人犯 正在把她送进绞肉机
Or her neighbor is a murderer, putting her through a meat grinder.
我觉得你都没意识到 你跟何的共同点挺多的
I think you've got more in common with Ho than you realize.
见鬼 还有第二道锁
Fuck's sake. There's a second lock.
当然有了 她安装第二道锁
'Course there's a second lock. She probably got it fitted
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表