剧集 | 皇家律师(2011) | 导航列表
在这一刻之后
It's the last moment in my life
我就开始思考死亡了
before I started to think about death.
每人都会死去 比利
Everybody goes, Billy.
只有三件事值得思考
There are three things that matter.
你怎么死
The manner of your going.
为世人留下什么
What you leave behind.
还有死后去哪里
And where you're going afterwards.
让他进来
Send him in.
枪的事你说对了
You were right about the gun.
-外套 -什么
- The jacket. - What?
你会找到那件外套
You'll find the jacket.
你是不是糊涂了
I think you're getting confused.
你是说警♥察♥会找到外套
You mean they'll find the jacket.
我从没这么清醒过 利如刀锋
Never been sharper. Sharp like a paper cut.
-你 不是他们 -你怎么知道这些的
- You, not they. - How do you know all this?
你很快就会知道了
You'll find out soon enough.
打扰
Excuse me.
要茶 谢谢
Er, tea, please.
-卫生间是那边吗 -对 最里面
- Are the toilets that way? - Yeah, down the end.
拉开 我不需要保护
Get rid of 'em. I don't need protecting.
我谁都不怕
I'm not frightened of anyone.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
做什么
Help with what?
肖恩·麦克布莱德
Sean McBride.
他被捕时
When he was arrested,
他们把他带到了我在的那个警局
they brought him to the police station that I'm staying at.
然后呢
And then what?
把我和他关在了一起
They put me in a cell with him.
让我和肖恩·麦克布莱德混混熟
Asked me if I'd mind cosying up to Sean McBride.
-你照做了吗 -他不信任我
- And did you? - He didn't trust me.
于是条子们就使了老招数
So, they did that thing they do, the Old Bill.
是什么
What's that?
他们把我打了个半死
They beat the crap out of me,
当着他的面 这样他就信任我了
in front of him. Then he trusted me.
之后你们有没有谈到
And did you then have a conversation
使他被捕的那起事件
connected to the offence which he'd been arrested for?
你为什么笑
Why are you smiling?
我总忘记这里说话得多上档次
I always forget how up itself the language has to be in here.
他供认了吗
Did he cough?
我不知道
I don't know.
你告诉我吧
You tell me.
他跟你说什么了
What did he say?
他说 他们找不到外套的
He said, "They won't find the jacket."
你这段时间挺享福吧
You've been living the good life.
要什么警方就给你什么
Everything you ask for, given to you by the police.
是
Yes.
-并保障你的安全 -是
- And kept safe? - Yeah.
就是说 伦敦警♥察♥
So, the...the Metropolitan Police
都是你的私人保镖了
are your own private bodyguards.
随你怎么说
If you like.
所以你就出♥卖♥♥♥了好多人
So, you've grassed lots of other people up.
-就两天前 你... -大毒枭
- Only, two days ago, you... - Big drug dealers.
每人判了18年
18 years each.
你给的证据值多少
And how much is this evidence worth?
米奇·乔伊
What does Micky Joy,
本世纪超级告密者开价多少
supergrass of the century, cost?
无可衡量
The highest possible price.
而作为交换
And in exchange,
为了哄出钱人开心 你什么都愿意说
you will say anything to keep your paymasters happy.
为了保证自己的安全
To keep yourself safe and protected,
他们让你说什么你就说什么
you will say whatever they want you to say.
我只说真♥相♥
Only the truth.
但肖恩·麦克布莱德的事你在撒谎
But you are lying about Sean McBride.
我没理由那么做
I've got no reason to do that.
再多的钱
No amount of money
财产 甚至我自己的生命
or possessions, or even my own life,
都远比不上我所追求的
come anywhere close to what I'm after.
这是我最后的机会
It's my last chance.
被你送进监狱的人 最终总会找到你
The people you send away, they always get you in the end.
这是我要做的最后一件事
This is the last thing I'll do.
我会说谎吗
Am I going to lie?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我有东西给你
I've got something for you.
该走了
Let's go.
-跟我交谈 -什么
- Talk to me. - What?
我在证人席上时
When I'm in the witness box.
-别打官腔 就跟我谈谈 -这不合规矩
- Make it like we're just talking. - It doesn't work like that.
是怎么回事
What happened?
我安排了和吉米的会面
I arranged to meet Jimmy.
在哪
Where?
酒店 1044房♥间
The hotel. Room 1044.
他出现了吗
And did he turn up?
-没有 -你做了什么
- No. - What did you do?
我离开了
I left.
就这样吗
And that's it?
就这样
That's it.
你杀了吉米·蒙克吗
Did you kill Jimmy Monk?
我没有
No, I didn't.
-你是去交保护费的吗 -是的
- You went to make a protection payment? - Yes.
钱在哪
Where's the money?
你去付吉米钱 你说他没出现
You went to pay Jimmy. You say he didn't turn up.
你带着三千镑离开了
You took the three grand away with you.
钱在哪
Where is it?
被偷了
Stolen.
被偷了
Stolen?!
离开酒店后 我去了一家咖啡厅
After I left the hotel, I went to a cafe.
那里人很多
It was busy.
我去柜台点第二杯茶
I went to the counter to ask for a...second cup of tea.
我没看见发生了什么
I didn't see what happened.
上一秒还在那儿 下一秒就不见了
One minute it was there, the next minute it was gone.
你不会真指望陪审团相信这个说法吧
You can't really expect this jury to believe that!
你在枪的问题上说谎了
You lied about the gun.
是的
Yes.
那把手柄上有红色条纹的9毫米手♥枪♥是你的
The 9mm pistol with the red stripe on the handle is yours.
是的
Yes.
那它怎么会
So, how did it come
从两百英里外 你的夜店 你的办公室
to be 200 miles away from your office, in your nightclub,
跑到距你停在西豪恩斯洛的车
hidden in some rough ground, a very short distance away from
很近的一处地方呢
your car in West Hounslow?
-我不知道 -你大概也不知道
- I don't know. - And you don't know, presumably,
为什么你的枪上会沾了吉米·蒙克的鲜血
why your gun had Jimmy Monk's blood and brains
和脑浆吧
all over it?
不知道
No.
谎言撑不住了吧 肖恩·麦克布莱德
It's all coming apart, isn't it, Sean McBride?
我没有杀他
I didn't kill him.
我没有杀他
I did not kill him!
这是你的外套吗
Is this your jacket?
-是的 -你到酒店时是不是穿着它
- Yeah. - Were you wearing it when you arrived at the hotel?
-是的 -你到西豪恩斯洛地铁站
- Yes. - And were you wearing it when you approached
取车时是否穿着它
your car in West Hounslow tube station?
没有
No.
-一个人能说多少谎 -什么
- How many lies can one man tell? - What?
不是被偷的 对吗
It wasn't stolen, was it? Was it?!
不是
No.
你把它藏起来了
You hid it.
是的
Yeah.
看看右袖子
Look at the right sleeve.
袖口有一处血迹
It has a blood stain down by the cuff.
-我慌神了 -什么
- I panicked. - What?
我去了1044房♥间 等了一会儿
I-I went to...room 1044. I...I waited.
剧集 | 皇家律师(2011) | 导航列表