剧集 | 皇家律师(2011) | 导航列表
Never. It's cowardly.
比赛的意义不在于此 而在于更崇高的东西
Not what the game should be about. The game's better than that.
那么 你能记得喝了
So, a bottle of white wine...
一瓶白酒 四杯鸡尾酒
four cocktails, that you can remember,
还有六七杯烈酒
and six or maybe seven shots?
-对 -这是你编的 对吧
- Yes. - You made it up, didn't you?
觉得丢脸 想挽回点面子
Embarrassed and needing to save face.
你捏造了这场强♥奸♥指控
You've invented this rape allegation.
不 我没有 我没有
No. I didn't. I didn't!
格兰特小姐 你有说过你当时没喝醉吗
Miss Grant, have you ever suggested that you weren't drunk?
-没有 -谢谢
- Never. - Thank you.
有没有可能烈酒喝得还要多些
Could it have been more shots?
大概八♥九♥杯
Might it have been eight or nine?
有可能
It could have been.
谢谢
Thank you.
"我♥干♥过你妈了 我还要废了你"
"I've done your mum and I'm going to do you."
-你对这些话有印象吗 -没有
- Do you recognise those words? - No.
你就是这么对乔丹·辛克莱尔说的 不是吗
That's what you said to Jordan Sinclair, isn't it?
拿着球 开怀笑了一下 恶意侮辱他人
Here's the ball, big smile, vicious insult.
我不会说那样的话 太过分了
I wouldn't use a phrase like that. It's offensive.
关于证词该怎么说 你什么时候受的指导
When were you coached on what to say in that witness box?
没有人指导过我
I've not been coached.
那你也没有和人讨论证据吗 比如本·马登
So, no sitting around discussing the evidence with, say, Ben Madden?
我没和本说过这事
I've not spoken to Ben about this.
你把问句都变成了否认 不是吗
You turn questions round, don't you, into denials?
我没有把问句变成否认
I don't turn them round into denials.
-你威胁你的对手 -我不做威胁
- You threaten people you're playing against. - I don't do threats.
他对你做克鲁伊夫后拉球的时候 你有什么感想
How did you feel when he did that Johann Cruyff trick on you?
场上有五万人 电视机前有上百万
50,000 people in the ground. Millions on the telly.
很尴尬吧 特伦特先生
Embarrassed, Mr Trent?
-觉得受到了侮辱吗 -不知道你什么意思
- Humiliated? - I know what you're after.
我没被他激怒
I wasn't wound up by him
我也没想用威胁操控他
and I didn't try and use threats to control him.
我说过了 比赛有更高的意义
Like I say, the game's better than that.
-本喜欢这样的措辞 对吧 -他没说错
- Ben likes that phrase, doesn't he? - He's right.
-那么这确实是他的措辞 -可能是他先说的
- So, it WAS his phrase? - He might have said it first.
你重复了这些话
And you repeated it...
-但却没受过指导吗 -不 我没有
- but you weren't coached? - No, I wasn't.
我被撞了一肘子
I was elbowed.
我们得搞定马登
We need to nail Madden.
他和特伦特关系不是一般的紧密
Him and Trent are as tight as you like.
他不仅仅是个经纪人
He's more than just an agent.
我们得找对切入点
We need an angle.
-你说过他有几个很听话的记者 -对 好几个
- You said he's got journalists in his pocket? - Yeah, loads.
今晚 给我找篇关于你的报道 而且得是
Tonight, find me a story about yourself that you can't explain,
不明不白上了报纸的那种
that got in the paper by magic.
我要私底下提醒你两句
I'm just very quietly tipping you off.
什么意思
I'm sorry?
你要做一个重大的决定了
You've got a big decision to make.
按以前的说法 你要收到邀请了
Your shoulder is about to be tapped, as they used to say.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
法官对于迎来新同事的事都很八卦
Terrible gossips, judges, when it comes to new colleagues.
大卫 是爸爸
David. It's Dad.
当然 你知道是爸爸 是你打的电♥话♥嘛
Yes, sorry, of course, you know it's Dad cos you're calling me.
-格兰特小姐当时是不是醉了 -是的
- Miss Grant was drunk, wasn't she? - She was.
-醉得不轻 -是的
- Very drunk? -Yes.
东倒西歪 眼睛通红 口齿不清 是吗
Unsteady? Red-eyed? Slurring?
是的
She was, yes.
事实上 她醉的是那么厉害
In fact, she'd drunk so much,
甚至吐在了自己的裙子上
she'd been sick on her dress.
为了公平起见
To be fair to you,
我们的证人就是这副德性 对吧
that's the sort of witness we're dealing with, isn't it?
我认为搞清这点很重要
I think it's important that we get that clear.
一酒吧的女人
And of all the women in that bar,
你偏要跟她这样的上♥床♥
she was the one you wanted to have sex with?
口齿不清眼水拉拉还浑身散发恶臭的醉鬼
The slurring, drunk, weepy one, who smelled of vomit?
不是这样 她的确是醉了
No, no, it wasn't like that. She was drunk, OK...
而你相中她正是因为她醉醺醺的样子
And you chose her because of her drunken state,
而并非不嫌弃
not despite it.
她毫无魅力可言 完全烂醉如泥
She wasn't attractive. She was a mess.
但她很脆弱
But she was vulnerable,
正因此 你跟踪她遂实施了强♥奸♥
and because of that, you hunted her down and you raped her,
是吧 弗林德斯先生
didn't you, Mr Flinders?
-法官大人 -是女士
- Your Honour. - Madam.
你我都没带假发
You are not wearing a wig, nor am I.
这里不是刑事法庭 称女士即可
This is not the crown court. You call me madam.
女士
Madam...
眼下出现了大量的信息
A number of pieces of information have come to light
这...导致我还没能
which, um...which mean I've been unable
得到全面的指导并且我...
to take full instructions and I...I...
给了你一天的时间
You've had all day.
但是出现了些问题
But there have been, um...difficulties.
给你点建议吧 蓝小姐
Let me give you some advice, Miss Lang.
不要按你想象中
Don't dress up what you say
律师在庭上发言时应有的辞令
in court by making it sound like how you think
来修饰你想在法庭上说的话
lawyers are supposed to sound in court.
正常说话 否则这行你干不下去的
Try and sound like yourself, or your career won't work.
简单直白 蓝小姐
Plain speech, Miss Lang.
我可以申请延期吗
Can I have an adjournment, please?
不可以
No.
我得知克里斯托弗·赖金
Christopher Rankin, I've been told,
现在需要DIP和PSR
is in need of a DIP and a PSR.
可能还需要FDR和DDR
An FDR is a possibility and maybe a DDR too.
作为他的律师 我却压根不知道那都是什么
I don't know what they're on about and I'm the barrister.
作为一个长♥期♥大量吸食海♥洛♥因♥者
Mr Rankin, as a-a-a long-term heavy heroin user,
赖金先生理解不了这些
finds it hard to take on board.
说实话 他现在理解不了任何事
Frankly, he finds it hard to take anything on board.
他不知道也不关心是白天还是晚上
He neither knows nor cares if it's day or night,
是在押候审还是被保释
or whether he's remanded in custody or released on bail.
他的生活中有太多律师 夫人
There are far too many lawyers in his life, madam,
却没有足够的医生
and not enough doctors.
-案子将延至一周后审理 -谢谢
- I'll adjourn this case for a week. - Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
等你回来以后
And when you come back,
鉴于你今天声称
as you insist you have
你缺乏充分的指导展开辩护
insufficient instructions to proceed today,
你可以简单直白地对庭上说明
you can explain to the court in plain speech,
为什么你的事务律师不该为今天的听证付钱
why your solicitors should not pay the cost of today's hearing.
对不起 我打着你脸了
I'm sorry I punched you in the face.
我们能坦诚相待吗
Can we be honest with each other?
我喜欢你 杰克
I like you, Jake.
-我也喜欢你 -对 但跟我的喜欢不一样
- I like you. - Yeah, but notthe way that I like you.
你是我的朋友 不要把关系搞砸了
You're my friend. Let's not mess that up.
我们可以试试
We could try.
我们试着别搞砸了 好吗
Let's not try to mess it up, OK?
但有一天我会成为...
But one day I'll be...
家庭就是这样
It's a family thing.
比利和我
Billy and me.
我们是家庭
Family.
不 杰克 比利会在这里待一辈子
No, Jake. Billy's going to be here for ever.
然后会是约翰或者哈莉特 不是你
Then it's going to be John or Harriet, not you.
对你而言是工作和家庭
Work, family.
两者不是一个
Not family, family.
你要赢了 是吧
You're winning, aren't you?
不好意思
Sorry.
说来是不是有点尴尬 名人来我们办公室
Is it really awkward when celebrities come to chambers,
而我们却把他们送进监狱
and we send them to prison?
别难为情 先生
Don't feel awkward, sir.
你对我不用有什么尴尬
It's me. It's unconditional.
我好奇 你为什么讨厌迪恩·特伦特
Out of interest, why do you dislike Dean Trent?
我是西汉姆联队的粉 我们会传球
剧集 | 皇家律师(2011) | 导航列表