剧集 | 皇家律师(2011) | 导航列表
Thank you, Ashley.
我给你口♥交♥了 你个死猪
"I sucked your cock, you fat bastard.
你该给我毒品
"You owe me the drugs."
-这是你写的吗 -我不记得了
- Did you write that, Ashley? - I don't remember.
就摆在这儿呢 白纸黑字
It's here in black and white,
6月29日 在两小时内 你发送的25条短♥信♥
one of 25 texts you sent over a two-hour period
其中的一条
on June 29th.
给我毒品
"Give me the drugs."
毒品在哪 那是你欠我的
"Where are the drugs?" "You owe me those drugs."
-他们用毒品控制我 -事实是 艾什莉
- They used the drugs to control me! - The truth is, Ashley,
你是个妓♥女♥ 不是吗
that you were a prostitute. Isn't that right?
不是
No.
你是个妓♥女♥ 你自愿与这些男人性♥交♥
You were a prostitute and you willingly gave those men
-以换取毒品 -不是的
- sex for drugs. - No!
如果说这些电♥话♥的频率能证明什么
And if the frequency of these calls proves anything,
也只能证明你决心
it proves that you were determined
从他们身上榨取你应得的"酬劳"
to extract whatever payment you could from them.
不是这样的
That's not true!
要我读读你那天发送的最后一条短♥信♥吗
Shall I read the last text that you sent that day?
给我毒品 你们这些混♥蛋♥
"Give me the drugs, you bastards,
否则我就报♥警♥
or I'll call the cops and
告诉他们你们都是恋童癖
tell them what a bunch of paedos you are."
所以我们才来到了法庭上 不是吗
That's why we're here, isn't it?
因为这些男人 没有按时给妓♥女♥酬劳
Because these men didn't pay their prostitute on time.
去吃午饭吧
Lunch?
法庭指派了一名特别事务顾问
The court has appointed someone called special counsel.
就是说所有
That means all the material
被用来建立对你不利的论据的材料
that's been used to establish a case against you
都会受到仔细审查
is going to be examined
所以你现在没必要再去保护谁了
so there's no point in protecting anyone any more.
你懂吗
Do you understand?
不管你是怕给谁惹上麻烦
Now, whoever it is that you don't want to get into trouble,
不管你以为自己是对谁讲义气
whoever it is you thought you were being loyal to,
很可能就是那个人背叛了你
well, odds are that's who's betrayed you
也是那人在跟军情五处合作
and that's who MI5 are working with.
所以你得告诉我全部实情
So you need to tell me everything.
拉什德
Rashid?
那是在
It was after...
一次无人机袭击之后
a big drone attack
发生在巴基斯坦边界
on the Pakistani border.
清♥真♥寺里一般会报道死亡事件
The deaths used to get reported in the mosque...
这次死了一家子
..And this time a whole family died.
四个不到十岁的孩子
Four kids under ten.
大家都很愤怒
There was a lot of anger,
有人说得做点什么
people saying someone had to do something.
就连阿訇都很生气
Even the imam was furious.
后来 我们要走的时候
Finally, as we were leaving,
萨利姆说他知道我们该去找谁谈
Salim said he knew some people we could talk to.
他怎么说的
What did he say?
他说他认识我们楼的一对兄弟
He said he knew these two brothers in our hall...
他们在策划什么
..And they were planning something.
麦克杜恩兄弟
The Makhdoom brothers?
萨利姆以前见过他们
Salim had met them before.
我们一起谈话 一起祈祷
We talked, we prayed.
他们说他们有个计划
They told us they had a plan.
但没说是什么
They didn't say what.
他们说他们知道我擅长电脑
They said they knew I was good with computers
希望我能帮忙弄到西亚利桑那大学的
and could use the help getting security details
安保布置详情
of the University of West Arizona.
我同意了
I agreed.
但之后我又怕了
But, straight after, I got scared.
我不想参与进去
I didn't want to be part of it.
我告诉萨利姆我不想做了
I told Salim I didn't want to do it.
我不想搅进去
I... I didn't want to be involved.
所以你没有在他房♥间里研究安保系统
So you were never in his room doing that research?
没有
No.
但萨利姆又回去了
But Salim went back in.
肯定是他做的 不是我
He must have done it, not me.
-后来呢 -我不知道
- Then what happened? - I don't know.
我跟他说我不想做了之后
After I told him I didn't want to do it,
我还见到他们在一起过一次
I...I saw him with them one more time
后来他就说他也退出了
and then he told me he'd pulled out too.
他说原因了吗
Did he say why?
几个月后就发生了袭击
A few months later, the attacks happened.
我们都无法相信 害怕极了
I mean, we couldn't believe it. We were terrified.
但我们说好绝不会说出能令彼此获罪的话
But we promised we'd never say anything to incriminate the other.
你以为他遵守了诺言
And you thought he'd stuck to that?
我以为我们的友谊是我信仰的一部分
I thought our friendship was part of my faith.
你知道我们家里人以前都怎么想吗
You know what we used to think in my family?
我们以为我们下一代的问题
We used to think our problem with the next generation
会是他们将太过西化
would be that they'd be too westernised,
我们得想方设法让他们对我们的传统感兴趣
that we'd struggle to get them interested in our traditions.
丹尼 你在警♥察♥里有熟人
Dani, you've got contacts in the police.
我们自己去找萨利姆聊聊怎么样
How about we go and have our own little conversation with Salim?
证据证明
谢谢你能来见我们
Thank you for seeing us.
有什么事
What can I do for you?
我犯了令人惭愧的职业错误
I'm professionally embarrassed.
什么意思 怎么了
What do you mean? How?
休庭期间 我去了更衣室
In the short adjournment, I went to the robing room.
在桌上 我包旁边 有一张纸
On the desk next to my bag, there was a sheet of paper.
我没多想 就读了起来
I wasn't thinking, and I started to read it.
那是什么
Well, what was it?
第一被告的证据证明
The first defendant's proof of evidence.
恐怕这样一来
I'm afraid I have completely
我在无意之间让自己占据了极大优势
inadvertently given myself a huge advantage,
基本上来说
essentially meaning
如果继续由我来做控方
that these defendants wouldn't get a fair trial,
被告将不能得到公平的审判
were I to continue prosecuting.
虽然我极不情愿 但我必须退出
It is with great reluctance, I am obliged to withdraw,
就像主教对演员说的那样
as the bishop said to the actress.
利维先生呢
Mr Lever?
我不确定我博学的朋友
I'm not sure my learned friend
是否真的不好意思到不能继续
is so embarrassed she can't continue.
你的意思是你现在势头很好
What you mean is that it's going really well for you right now
所以你不想中止庭审
and the last thing you want to do is stop.
而且她有初级出庭律师 她也读了证明吗
She's got a junior. Did she read the defendant's proof?
初级出庭律师本来就是
The whole point of having a junior
为在这种情况下接手准备的
is that they can take over in a situation like this.
她没读
No, she didn't read it.
但是
But...
我已经把我看到的内容告诉她了
..I did tell her what I'd read.
那么我只能解散陪审团
Then I have no choice but to discharge the jury
并尽快重新开庭
and order a new trial as soon as possible.
我真的感到十分遗憾
It is with huge regret that
但我实在是觉得别无办法
I'm afraid I just don't see any other way out.
萨利姆 在看什么呢
Salim. What are you reading?
政♥治♥新闻吗
Politics?
袭击之后 我几天没睡
After the attack, I didn't sleepfor days.
拉什德回家了 但我还在学校
Rashid had gone home, but I was still at college.
他们只用了两天就抓到了我
It only took 'em 48 hours to pick me up
直接带去了帕丁顿-格林警♥察♥局
and then it was straight to Paddington Green,
拘留14天
14 days' detention,
每天他们都说他们掌握的证据
and every day being told they've got evidence
足够我在美国监狱里关150年
that could have me facing150 years in a US jail.
我知道换了我会怎么做
I know what I'd do.
我会为了离开那儿什么都说
I'd say anything to get out of there.
-我什么都没说 -你说了
- I didn't say anything. - But you did.
你跟他们说拉什德帮那对兄弟
You told them that Rashid had hacked into
窃取了大学的安保布置
the university security plans for the brothers.
怎么可能是我呢
How could I have done it?
剧集 | 皇家律师(2011) | 导航列表