剧集 | 皇家律师(2011) | 导航列表
这样的事还发生了第二次
and the same thing happened a second time.
-什么时候 -在阿伦·考德里的派对上
- When? - At Alan Cowdrey's party.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定 我发誓我没有过任何撩拨他的举动
Yeah, and I swear I didn't do anything to encourage him.
我没有做任何引诱他的事
I didn't do anything to lead him on.
我没告诉你是因为我来是为了跟你学习
The reason I didn't tell you was because I came here to learn from you,
而不是想卷入丑闻
not to be a part of some scandal,
如果我得不到这份工作
and because if I don't get tenancy here,
我不知道该怎么生存下去
I don't know how I'm going to survive.
好的
Right.
我要你回家去
I want you to go home,
好好睡一觉 让我来处理这事
get a good night's sleep and let me take care of it.
好吗
Ok?
玛莎
Martha.
你有什么收获
What did you get?
我去了趟大学
I went to the college to find out
想查132室住是谁 那是资料
who was resident in room 132 and that's what I got.
被改过了 你试着...
Redacted. Did you try and...
他们无权分享那些信息
They're not at liberty to share that information.
他们说国防部的人来找过他们
They said a man from the MOD had been in to see them.
军情五处装无辜时就说自己是国防部的
MOD is what MI5 are when they're pretending to be normal.
这么说 拉什德是在保护什么人
So Rashid is protecting someone.
是的 军情五处也是
Yeah, but so are MI5 and,
依我看 是在保护同一个人
from what I can see, they're the same person.
科斯特洛小姐 现在不是庭审
Miss Costello, this is not a trial.
我们对证据不作讨论
The evidence is not at issue.
法官大人 但我们得讨论获取证据的途径
My lord, but the process by which the evidence was acquired is.
有迹象表明 有其他人与此事有关
It appears to us that there is another individual involved,
此人在本案中至关重要
someone who is right at the heart of this case
其扮演之角色与动机
and whose...whose role and motive,
我们尚不能理解
as of yet, we don't understand.
法官大人 这纯属揣测
My lord, this is all speculation
而且使英国的引渡程序显得十分可笑
and it's making the UK extradition process look ridiculous.
此人的存在
The presence of this individual
以及其与安♥全♥部♥门的关系
and his relationship to the security services
种种疑问需要本庭予以讨论
opens up questions that this court has to address.
我的当事人称自己是无辜的
My client says he's innocent,
那美国政♥府♥为何
so why did the United States
交给我们一份来自军情五处的伪造材料
pass us MI5 material that had been falsified?
为什么说它是伪造的
What do you mean, falsified?
我们认为有第四个人参与了会面 法官大人
We believe there was a fourth person at this meeting, my lord,
他的存在被掩盖了
and his presence has been obscured.
你是说这个第四人被抹去了
And you say that fourth person has been airbrushed out?
法官大人...
My lord...
科斯特洛小姐 无论此人是否存在
Miss Costello, whatever the role of this individual,
充当何种角色 本庭都不能批准你
if he or she exists, the court cannot grant you permission
想看什么就看什么
to see everything you want to see.
-但是 法官大人... -你想看的
- But, my lord... - A great deal
资料里有很多是保密的情报资料
of the material you've requested is classified intelligence material.
除非本庭检查这些资料
Well, until this court examines that material,
谁都不能确定我的当事人是否应该受审
then none of can say whether my client deserves to standtrial or not.
你要见我吗
You asked to see me?
她这个人...
She's...
玛莎·科斯特洛很固执
very tenacious, Martha Costello.
她这个人很执着
She's, er...committed.
在她的努力之下
Well, as a result of her efforts,
拉什德·哈拉尼的引渡案愈发失去控制
the Rashid Hirani extradition is now spiralling out of control.
她要看所有针对她当事人的涉密证据
She wants to see all classified evidence against her client.
美国人暴跳如雷
The Americans are going berserk.
他们以为这是板上钉钉的事
They thought they had their man on the plane.
这里明显有个问题
There is clearly an issue.
线人的准确角色
The exact role of an informant,
似乎对此事太过至关重要
on which far too much seems to rest.
你知道涉及这么多敏感材料的情况
You know the usual solution in situations
一般该如何解决吗
that involve this much sensitive material?
你要指定一个人去看资料
You appoint someone to look at it,
此人要确保所有人公正对待被告
who then makes sure that everyone's being fair to the defendant
却不能透露材料里的任何内容
without actually telling him what any of it says.
我需要一个独♥立♥的人 克莱夫
I need someone independent, Clive,
但同时也明白
but also someone who understands
情况的的复杂性
the true complexity of the, er...situation.
我们与美国有引渡协议
We have a treaty with the US,
我们不能破坏这个协议
a treaty we...we can't afford to damage.
我们的安♥全♥部♥门现在处境微妙
Our security services are in a...delicate situation.
你知道我和玛莎·科斯特洛是同一间律所的
You know I'm in chambers with Martha Costello?
世界很小 刑事法庭里全是熟人
Tiny world, the Criminal Bar.
如果不能与熟人共事
We'd never get anything done
那我们什么事都办不成
if you couldn't do cases with people you know.
而且我相信你是不会受他人左右的
And I'm sure you're entirely independent-minded.
干得漂亮 我们刚听说
Well done. We've just heard.
是啊 就跟你一个人说
Er...yeah, just between you and me,
我想知道这是怎么回事
I'd love to know how it happened.
-她知道我是谁 -谁
- She knew who I was. - Who?
伊丽莎白·弗里斯特
Elizabeth Forester.
她一定是在律所的网站上看到了你的名字
She must have seen your name on chambers' website.
特别事务顾问的关键之处
The whole thing about special counsel
就是一定要独♥立♥ 哈莉特
is it's meant to be independent, Harriet.
非常同意
Couldn't agree more.
特别事务顾问 无上荣耀
Ah, special counsel, sir. Great honour.
-谁告诉你的 -雷诺兹法官
- Who gave you the news? - Lord Justice Reynolds.
就你们两个人 秘密会谈
Just you and him, was it? Cosy little chat?
教堂钟指向下午差十分三点
Stood the Church clock at ten to three?
[出自英国诗人鲁珀特·布鲁克的名篇《格兰切斯特的老神舍》 描述思乡情结]
可还有蜂蜜放进茶里
And was there honey still for tea?
-我自己能做主 比利 -当然 先生
- I'm my own man, Billy. - Course you are, sir.
当然了
Of course he is.
他们来找我 不是我找的他们
They came to me. I didn't approach them,
希望你不是这样想的
if that's what you're thinking.
好吧 但你可以拒绝的
Yeah, well, you could have said no.
这种事多久能发生一次啊
How often does something like this come along?
拜托 克莱夫 你天真得让人难以置信
Oh, come on, Clive. You're being incredibly naive.
你不会认为他们选你
You don't think they picked you
是因为你是合适的人选吧
because you're the right man for the job?
他们选你的目的就是为了让我紧张
They picked you because they want to wind me up.
他们是谁 你这是胡思乱想
They? Who are they? You're being delusional.
我看到你对美国人送来的资料的反应
I saw how you reacted to the material the US served. And what?
突然之间 你成为唯一能够
All of a sudden, you're the only person
查看涉密资料
who can look at secret material
然后告诉我是否有人
and tell me whether someone else
不公正地陷害我的当事人
has unfairly incriminated my client?
是的
Yes.
-伊丽莎白怎么会认识你 -她不认识
- How does Elizabeth know you? - She doesn't.
而你不觉得她会更担心
And don't you think she might be a bit more concerned
你是多么了解我吗
about how well you know me?
我知道我必须立即回复
I knew I had to reply immediately.
为什么
Why?
因为不这样他们就会出手
Because of what they would do if I didn't.
出手干什么 艾什莉
What was that, Ashley?
他们会威胁我
They would threaten me,
他们再看到我时 会强迫我做事
and when they saw me again they would make me do things.
做什么事
What sort of things?
他们会逼我性♥交♥
They would force me to have sex.
这么说
So,
这些...
these...
你发给被告的短♥信♥和电邮
texts and e-mails from you to the defendants...
我发送那些是因为我没办法
I sent them because I had to.
你是说你觉得自己别无选择
Are you saying that you feel you had no choice
必须发这些吗
other than to send them?
是的
No.
没错 我没办法 我必须按他们说的做
None. I had no choice. I had to do whatever they wanted.
谢谢 艾什莉
剧集 | 皇家律师(2011) | 导航列表