剧集 | 皇家律师(2011) | 导航列表
我希望你看过之后
Once you've had a chance to look at that,
能接受事实
I hope you can accept it,
不管这多么痛苦
however painful that may be.
你好
Oh, hello.
-克莱夫·里德 -我知道
- Clive Reader. - I know.
谢谢 伊丽莎白 应该都齐了
Thank you, Elizabeth. I think we've got everything.
那个女人真是的
Jesus, that woman!
这是什么
What's this?
证据啊
Evidence, apparently,
拉什德·哈拉尼参与了炸♥弹♥袭击的证据
that Rashid Hirani is linked to the bombing.
一半的内容都被盖住了
I mean, half of it's redacted.
是为了保护获取情报的机构 看这个
That's to protect the security services who gathered it. Look.
军情五处的纹章
The MI5 seal,
说明美方依靠的大部分证据
telling you that the bulk of the evidence that the US is relying on
其实是英方搜集的
has actually been gathered by British intelligence.
所以他们才那么自信
That's why they're so confident.
这些都跟爆♥炸♥无关啊
So, none of this links to the bombing.
什么话
What are you talking about?
圣♥战♥的网站
Jihadi websites.
搜索也门的训练营
Searches on Yemeni training camps.
这不代表他在132房♥间入侵过安保系统
This does not put him in room 132, hacking into security details.
玛莎 如果这个他们都能掌握
Martha, if they've got this,
想想还有什么吧
imagine what else they've got.
也许他们只有这些
Well, maybe this is everything.
拉什德变得激进了 你看不出吗
Rashid is radicalised. Why can't you see that?
我只关心
I am only interested in whether
他是不是直接参与过策划研究
he's linked directly to doing that research.
这个够清楚了吗
Well, is this clear enough for you?
你说你不认识麦克杜恩兄弟
You said you didn't even know the Makhdoom brothers.
你以为他们不会发现吗
I mean, what did you think? They wouldn't find these?
回答她 拉什德
Answer her, Rashid!
这照片不对
These photos aren't right.
这是你跟引爆
This is a picture of you
亚利桑那大学炸♥弹♥的两人一起站在走廊里的照片
in a corridor with the two people who set off the bomb in Arizona,
这还不止
and that's not all.
他们拍到你站在
They've got you outside the room
入侵学校安保系统者所在的房♥间外
where they say the university's security details were hacked,
最关键的是
and, this is the killer blow,
他们有证人 可以指证
they've got a witness who says they can place you
入侵的时候 你就在那间屋子里
in the room where the hacking was done.
拉什德
Rashid.
-我们相信你 -我发誓
- We believed you. - I promise.
我从没进过那房♥间
I was never in that room.
这个是不是你
Is that you or isn't it?
我只跟他们打了照面
I only met them briefly.
我没敢承认 怕被怀疑
I didn't admit it, because I know how it would look,
可我只见过他们一次 就那一次
but I...I only met them once, on that day.
然后发生了什么
And what happened?
抱歉 但如果你在这事上撒了谎
Sorry, but if...if you've lied about this,
让我怎么相信你是清白的
how am I supposed to believe you're still innocent?
因为当时还有一个人在场
Because there was someone else there as well.
是他说我们该去见见那对兄弟
He was the one who said that we should meet the brothers.
是他把我拉进去的
He was the one that pushed me into it...
他说
..Who said...
如果我们是真正的穆♥斯♥林♥
if we were true Muslims,
就得去听听他们的说法
we'd listen to what they had to say.
拉什德 你说的是谁
Rashid, who are you talking about?
我说的是个当时在场的人
I'm talking about someone who was there.
是我的一个朋友
I'm talking about a friend.
他也该在照片里
He should have been in that photo.
他一起去见他们了
He was at that meeting,
给你这张照片的人把他去掉了
and...and whoever gave this to you has taken him out.
他叫什么名字 拉什德
What was his name, Rashid?
我发过誓的
I promised.
开场就要这样 艾米
This is how you open, Amy.
如果做得好 等你坐下的时候
Get it right and, by the time you sit down,
审判基本上就结束了
the trial can be effectively over.
好了吗 沃里克小姐
Yes, Ms Warwick?
陪审团的女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
这是一宗有计划的残酷的剥削
this was a case of systematic and brutal exploitation.
三名男性确定目标 实施孤立
Three men identified, isolated,
诱拐并恐吓一名脆弱的青少年
groomed and terrorised a vulnerable teenager.
他们将她与家人分离
They separated her from her family
用她满足他们令人作呕的性需求
and used her for their own revolting sexual purposes.
她才17岁
She is 17.
而他们全都40有余
They are all over 40.
被告将试图把她的行为描述为自愿
The defence will seek to portray her actions as consenting,
而你们只需知道
but all you need to know
受害人在三周时间内
is that in one three-week period
遭受了来自这些男性
this victim was bombarded by over
超过两千条短♥信♥ 邮件及电♥话♥的轰炸
2,000 texts, e-mails and calls from these men,
不停地提出令人作呕的要求
a relentless barrage of disgusting demands
年幼的受害者无法抵抗
that this young victim was hopelessly ill-equipped to resist.
仅这些就能证明被告是共谋...
These alone demonstrate the defendants conspired to...
这是我第一次不得不这样做 法官大人
This is the first time that I've ever had to do this, my Lord,
我并不以此为乐
and it gives me no pleasure,
但我不得不打断我这位学识渊博的同事
but I feel compelled to interrupt my learned friend
并要求陪审团离开审判庭
and ask that the jury leave the court.
陪审团 请给我们五分钟
Jury, five minutes, please.
我的从业生涯中从没被人打断过开场陈词
Never in my whole career have I had an opening interrupted.
你是在公然误导陪审团
You are blatantly misleading the jury.
我这位学识渊博的同事
In at least 40% of the
所说的材料中 至少四成
material that my learned friend is talking about...
是由原告发给这些男性的
..It was from the complainant to the men,
而不是反过来
not the other way round.
真的很抱歉 我很确定我看完了这些
I'm so sorry. I was sure I'd gone through this box.
这些信息的确是女孩发的
These texts are from the girl.
我说过了我不确定
I thought I'd said I wasn't sure.
很抱歉 我压力有点大
Look, I'm sorry, I'm just a bit stressed.
我们都有压力 亲爱的 这可是刑事法庭
We're all stressed, ducky. It's the Criminal Bar.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
别担心
And don't worry.
还能补救
It's not fatal.
-给玛莎的 来自莫斯里医院 -谢谢
- It's for Martha. It's from the Maudsley. - Thanks.
-里面有医生的讯息 -好的
- There's a message from the doctor. - Sure.
-什么情况 -他没否认他见了那对兄弟
- So, what's happened? - He didn't deny he met the brothers.
但他说还有其他人在场
But he says there was someone else there,
他不想让那个人被牵扯进来
somebody he doesn't want to get into trouble,
那个人更熟悉他们
who knew them better,
而且应该在照片里 却被抹去了
and someone who was in this image before it was altered.
你相信他吗
Did you believe him?
我不知道
I don't know.
这些是给谁的
Whose are these?
送给你的 小姐 而且是亲自送来的
They came for you, Miss. Actually, they were hand-delivered.
也许是心怀感激的当事人
Grateful client, maybe?
也许吧
Possibly.
-艾米 -能跟你谈谈吗
- Amy? - Can I have a word?
他长什么样 送花的男人
What's he look like, then, flower man?
高大英俊 皮肤黝黑
Tall, dark, handsome.
北方人
Northern.
-庭审怎么样 -不怎么样
- How's the trial? - Erm...not great.
-怎么了 -我要说的和庭审无关
- Why? - This isn't about the trial.
我一直想找你谈这件事
I've been trying to talk to you about this,
但不知道如何开口
but I didn't know how.
什么事
What is it?
比利
Billy.
他怎么了
What about him?
他带我去了酒吧
He took me to the pub
在那里承诺能帮我留下
and when we were there he promised that he'd get me tenancy.
-那... -他说这话的时候把手放在了我膝盖上
- Well... - And he said it while his hand was on my knee,
剧集 | 皇家律师(2011) | 导航列表