剧集 | 皇家律师(2011) | 导航列表
if you had to make that payment to a man like Jimmy Monk?
可能吧
Possibly.
抱歉 只是可能吗
Sorry? Possibly?
是啊 我会紧张的 可肖恩有枪
Well, yes, I would have been. But then Sean had a gun.
抱歉 你看到肖恩拿枪了吗
Sorry, did you see Sean take it with him?
没有 你看到肖恩把枪从抽屉里拿出来了吗
No. Did you see him remove it from the drawer?
没有
No.
他跟你说过要拿枪去吗
Did he talk to you about taking it with him?
没有
No.
那你就不能说他拿了枪 是吧 布莱尼根先生
Then you can't say that he had a gun, can you, Mr Brannigan?
你笑什么
Why are you smiling?
就算我是老派吧 但这想想都能知道
Well, er...call me old-fashioned, but it's common sense.
没有别人能打开抽屉并且知道里面有什么
Nobody else had access to that drawer and knew what was in it.
除了你
Apart from you.
我不懂你的意思
I don't know what you mean.
抱歉 你什么时候决定
Sorry, when...when did you decide
做控方证人的
to become a witness for the prosecution?
-你什么意思 -电力夜店现在谁在经营
- What are... What are you saying? - Who runs The Electric now?
我
I do.
谢谢
Thank you.
杰克现在还打拳击了
So Jake is boxing?
是啊
Yeah.
没有他在真是不一样了
Not the same without him.
你还记得他那次
Do you remember when he...?
别说了 约翰
Don't, John. Please.
-我做了个大决定 -是吗 什么
- I've done something big. - Oh, yeah? What's that?
放弃曲棍球
Given up hockey.
也该放弃了 那是女孩的运动
Ah, about time. Girls' game.
为什么
Why?
上周赛前
Before the game last week,
我们在进行近角球演练
we were running through a short corner routine.
我弯下身去系鞋带
Bent down to tie my shoelace up,
我一位队员击了球
and one of my team-mates hitthe ball.
差一英寸就打中了我的头
Missed my head by an inch.
-如果打中了 -你现在就不会坐在这儿了
- I think if it had... - You wouldn't be here today.
不值得去想
Doesn't bear thinking about.
但不是这样
Except it does.
-什么 -这的确让人思考
- What? - Makes you think.
生命苦短
That...life is short.
应该珍惜
And precious.
我不知道他在气什么
I didn't know why he was angry.
他不肯说
He wouldn't say.
就一直踱步 打东西
Just kept pacing around and punching things.
他打什么
What was he punching?
橱柜 墙壁
A cupboard. A wall.
我
Me.
他打你
He hit you?
-哪里 -我的肚子
- Where? - My stomach.
我是问你当时在哪
No, I meant where were you?
我的公♥寓♥
My flat.
他打你之前 有没有说他为什么生气
Had he told you why he was angry before he hit you?
没有
No.
之后呢
Did he tell you afterwards?
他说是因为那个混♥蛋♥蒙克
He said it was that bastard Monk,
在夜店威胁了他
who'd threatened him at the club.
谢谢 菲尔波特小姐
Thank you so much, Miss Philpott.
你之前是他的女友
You were his girlfriend?
-是的 -但现在不是了
- Yes. - But not now?
是啊
No.
是谁提出分手的
Who finished the relationship?
-是他 -什么时候
- He did. - When?
他来我家打我的前一周
The week before he came round and hit me.
肖恩跟你分手之前你对他的感情是怎样的
What were your feelings for Sean before he finished the relationship?
他是我男朋友啊
He was my boyfriend.
抱歉 这就能表明
Sorry, does that cover
你对肖恩·麦克布莱德的感情了吗
your feelings for Sean McBride?
-什么 -你刚刚对庭上说的话
- What? - Does what you've just told this court
足以表达你对这个人的感觉吗
adequately describe your feelings for this man?
我爱你 全身心的爱你
"I love you with all my body and soul,
身体尤其爱你
especially my body,
但心也爱着你
but my soul, too.
我想永远跟你在一起
I want to be with you for ever.
你今晚对我做那件私密的事 好吗
Will you do that secret thing you do to me tonight?"
这是谁的话
Who said that?
我
Me.
这是一条短♥信♥
This is a text message
是他跟你分手前一晚你发给肖恩的
you sent Sean the day before he split up with you.
跟你对庭上说的话相比
Now, is that a better description of your emotions
这是不是能更好的表达你的感情
than the one you've just given this court?
是的
Yes.
你疯狂地爱着他
So, you were crazy about him. You were madly in love with him.
你对肖恩·麦克布莱德欲罢不能
You couldn't get enough of Sean McBride.
他跟你分手时
You were devastated when
你伤心欲绝 并且十分生气
he finished with you and you were angry...
-不是的 -这就是你的报复
- No... - And this is your revenge.
你是在撒谎诬陷伤你心的男人
This is you lying about the man who broke your heart.
我说的是实话 他打了我
I'm telling the truth. He hit me.
-他不会那么做的 -你怎么知道
- He wouldn't do that. - How the hell would you know?
科斯特洛小姐在尽职 菲尔波特小姐
Miss Costello is doing her job, Miss Philpott.
请回答她的问题
Just answer her questions.
那不是问题啊
That wasn't a question,
-"他不会那么做的" -法官大人
- "He wouldn't do that." - Milady.
证人说得没错
The witness is absolutely right.
我学识渊博的朋友似乎是在作证
My learned friend is giving evidence.
你报♥警♥了吗
Did you tell the police?
没有
No.
你室友一小时后回来时 你跟她说了吗
Did you tell your flatmate when she came home an hour later?
没有
No.
你一直等到肖恩因为这桩谋杀案被捕
You waited until Sean was arrested for this murder
才向警方报案
and then you gave your statement to the police.
私密的事是什么
What secret thing?
我不会说的
I'm not saying.
-是性方面的吗 -不算是
- Is it something sexual? - Not really.
那是什么
What, then?
他会在我耳边低语
He used to whisper in my ear.
说什么
What did he whisper?
亲吻之后
After a kiss.
他会说 我已经死去升入天堂了
"I've died and gone to heaven."
科斯特洛小姐
Miss Costello?
如果我是那种更喜欢嘲讽
If I were a more cynical,
固执讨厌的出庭律师
hard-nosed-bitch type of barrister,
我就会说我学识渊博的对手
I would say that my learned opponent
还对庭上的杀人嫌犯有感情
still has the hots for the killer in the dock.
但我又想 不可能啊
But then I tell myself, "That can't be right,"
而她尊敬的初级律师也不会允许这种事
and her esteemed junior would make sure that it wasn't right.
-我不是她的初级律师 -当然了
- I'm not her junior. - Of course you're not, darling.
我们得回去投票了
We need to get back for the vote.
要不要把艾米·蓝留在鞋巷
Whether to make Amy Lang a member of chambers.
好了
Ok.
决定出来了 应该由办公室主任来通知她
We have a decision. Head of Chambers has to make the call.
但显然他不在
He's not here, obviously,
那么谁去通知蓝小姐呢
so, um... who's going to inform Miss Lang?
你留下了
You're in.
第46票
46th voter.
太好了
Oh! Yes!
走廊对面1045房♥间有人
There were people in the room across the corridor, 1045.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的
Yeah.
好的
Ok.
很好
Good.
你该走了
剧集 | 皇家律师(2011) | 导航列表