剧集 | 皇家律师(2011) | 导航列表
问你怎么嫁了这么位傻大个
I'd ask you why you married a big dolphin.
希望他不是醋坛子
I hope he's not the jealous type,
我还想和你喝杯咖啡呢 玛莎·科斯特洛
cos I would love to go for a coffee with you, Martha Costello.
你先告诉我 你来干什么
First you tell me why you're here...
我再考虑喝不喝咖啡
and then I'll think about coffee.
那改天吧
Maybe another time, then.
那是谁 神秘先生
Who was that? Mr Mysterious.
肖恩·麦克布莱德
Sean McBride.
多谢 肖恩·麦克布莱德是谁
Right. Thanks. Who's Sean McBride?
他是
He's...
他是曾经的我
He's what I used to be.
好吧 你要想抗辩滥用诉讼程序
Well, anyway, um... if you want to argue abuse of process,
光证明材料不实还不够
it's not enough to say that the information was false.
你得证明美国政♥府♥对此知情
You have to prove that the US knew it was false.
你要怎么证明这个
And how the hell are you going to do that...
玛
Mar?
把引渡加到事务所网站上 哈莉特
Put extradition on the chambers website, would you, Harriet?
又给鞋巷添砖加瓦了
Another string to the Shoe Lane bow.
做得好
Well done.
你居然在夸我吗
Was that a compliment?
该夸的我都夸
I always give credit where it's due.
大概因为我是女的 思想开放
Maybe it's the female mind - open,
除了一味偏见还能想点别的
capable of thinking beyond dull prejudice.
想什么 克莱夫·瑞德比玛莎·科斯特洛
What, and Clive Reader's a better candidate
更适合做办公室主任吗
than Martha Costello for head of chambers?
我这么想
I think so.
你是不是喜欢他 哈莉特
Do you fancy him, Harriet?
喜不喜欢有什么关系
What's that got to do with anything?
-我就是问问 -你就是性别歧视
- I'm just asking. - Just sexist.
要是我问你同样的问题呢
Imagine if I asked you the same question.
问我是不是喜欢克莱夫·瑞德吗
What? Do I fancy Clive Reader?
你是不是喜欢玛莎·科斯特洛
Do you fancy Martha Costello?
我对科斯特洛小姐的感情无人能够理解
How I feel about Miss Costello surpasseth all understanding.
说到原始 你知道我纳闷什么吗
Talking of medieval, you know what amazes me?
你怎么会费这么多精力为这种人辩护
How much energy you're expending on someone who would ban you
他们会不准你工作和接受教育
from working and getting an education,
还希望你跟在他身后
and who would expect you to walk behind him
一路走回13世纪
all the way back to the 13th century.
这段话你练了多久
Have you been practising that speech?
女人在沙特是不是连车都不准开
Are women even allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia?
你的想法有断层
You see, there's a disconnect.
拉什德19岁 是一个独♥立♥的人
Rashid is 19 years old. He's an individual.
他自认为是受害者
He feels like a victim.
而实际的受害者
But the real victims?
是弗朗西斯·布雷迪 亚当·吉尔马丁
Frances Brady, Adam Gilmartin,
乔伊·马尔蒂尼 安琪·瓦蕾亚
Joey Maldini, Angel Valera.
4位西亚利桑那大学的学生
Four University of West Arizona students,
沉浸在毕业典礼的愉悦中
enjoying their graduation day,
前程似锦的人生等着他们
with the whole of their lives ahead of them,
却在此时被炸得粉身碎骨
when they were blown to pieces.
布雷迪还有身孕
Brady was pregnant.
这不是重点
That's not the point.
这不是重点 什么是重点
If that's not, what is?
你不知道吗 我有两个资质
Oh, didn't you know? I've got dual qualification.
现在反美情绪如此盛行
With this much lazy anti-American feeling around,
还是让美国人来为美国申辩比较好
we think it's better that an American stands up for America.
-这才是重点 -你说什么
- That's the point. - Sorry?
有些原则高于国家利益
There's a principle that transcends national interest
高于宗教 高于所有一切
and religion and... well, everything else.
人身保护令 伊丽莎白
Habeas corpus, Elizabeth,
要求审判的权利
the right to be tried,
得知针对自己的指控的权利
the right to know what you're accused of
好为自己辩护
so that you can defend yourself.
全体起立
All rise.
科斯特洛小姐
Miss Costello...
从你辩护提纲中看
From what I can see from your skeleton argument,
你希望法庭重审上诉
you want to reopen this appeal
理由是控方滥用诉讼程序
by arguing that there's been an abuse of process
并想迫使美方向你提供
and forcing the United States
手中所有不利于拉什德·哈拉尼的证据材料
to show you all the evidence they have against Rashid Hirani?
法官大人 您已经看到...
Your Lordship will have seen...
我是个直来直去的人 科斯特洛小姐
I'm a direct man, Miss Costello,
听说你也是
and I've been told you're the same.
没有充分理由我不想重审
I do not want this appeal reopened without good reason.
回答我的问题吧
Now, what is the answer to my question?
我的当事人坚信自己是被陷害的
My client has always maintained he was set up
而现在出现了矛盾之处可以证实这点
and now there's a discrepancy that confirms that.
过了六个月他才想起来吗
Why has it taken six months for him to remember this?
美方刚刚提出了具体地点
The United States have only just added the specific location.
学生宿舍的一个房♥间
The, er...room in the hall of residence.
我们刚有机会回应这点
This is our first chance to respond to it.
这一细节至关重要
This detail is crucial
因为这是指控他参与策划的唯一证据
because it's the only thing that links him to the conspiracy.
弗里斯特女士
Ms Forester?
法官大人 不管哈拉尼先生怎么说
My lord, whatever Mr Hirani claims,
我们确信 入侵实施的时候
we are confident that he was in that room
他就在那个房♥间里
at the time the hacking was activated.
我们有充足的证据
We can put him there.
我们愿意呈上进一步的证据
We're happy to let the court see further evidence,
来结束重审上诉的申请
if it can help bring this process to an end.
听证延期两天
You have two days.
全体起立
All rise.
怎么安排的
What's our listing?
九号♥庭 十点第一个
Er...court nine, first on at ten.
-现在几点 -差十分十点
- Time now? - Ten to.
给我讲讲吧 电♥话♥记录
So, fill me in. The phone logs?
非常多
Er...there's lots.
我知道 艾米 对咱们有利吗
Yes, Amy. Bottom line, is it for us or against us?
我觉得...
From what I've seen, um...
就我检查过的记录来看
the stuff I've been able to examine
基本都是那些男人打给女孩的
has been mainly from the men to the girl.
好
Ok.
我要你准备个提纲
I've asked you to prepare a schedule.
估计你也没准备
I'm guessing you haven't done that,
所以给我个简洁的答案
so all I want is a simple, clear answer instead.
对咱们有利不
Does this work for us or not?
记录里多是
The material mainly consists of
欺凌和胁迫的电♥话♥和短♥信♥
calls and texts that suggest bullying and coercion.
所以...有利
So, yeah.
是的 我觉得这个
Yes, I... I'd say it definitely helps us
能证明被告方有预谋
in trying to prove that there was a conspiracy.
这就对了
There.
也不难嘛
Wasn't so hard.
你好 卡罗琳
Hello, Caroline.
能跟你交手好兴奋
So exciting to be against you.
永远出乎意料
One just doesn't know what's coming.
你替哪个阿尔巴尼亚的恋童癖者辩护
Which Albanian paedophile are you representing?
有点种族歧视啊
Touch of racism there.
压力很大吗
Under pressure, are we?
不用说你也知道
I don't need to remind you that
这是美国政♥府♥财产
this is the property of the US Government,
如果你泄露
so if you leak it or share
或是与任何无关方分享
it with any party not involved in this case,
都违反了美国法律 将面临起诉
you're in violation of US law and at risk of prosecution.
没准喝一杯有用
I don't know. Maybe a drink would do it.
什么
What?
让你不再摆官腔 开始说人话
Stop you making speeches and get you talking instead.
我知道你很难接受拉什德参与的事
I know it's hard for you to accept what Rashid was part of,
但这些材料都是我方调查员的心血
but our investigators were pushed to the limit finding this material.
藏在他硬盘深处
It was hidden deep on his hard drive.
剧集 | 皇家律师(2011) | 导航列表