剧集 | 皇家律师(2011) | 导航列表
makes eyes at the boss, and then
第二天老板不想和她订婚 就说老板强♥奸♥她
cries rape when he doesn't want to get engaged the next morning.
那我们敬一杯
A toast.
敬第一印象
To first impressions.
如果她看起来像是个放荡♥女♥
If she looks like she'd drop her knickers for an alcopop,
也许他还能脱罪
he may live to pull another day.
要是她像琼·布罗迪小姐参加面试一样
If she turns up like Miss Jean Brodie at a job interview,
《春风不化雨》中一名思想开放 充满理想主义的老处♥女♥教师
你可就惨了
you're as screwed as she was.
说得太好了
I couldn't have put it better.
我听了太多这种笑话
I've been hearing those jokes for as long as I can remember.
就像试金石一样
The reaction is like a litmus test.
那你从我这里试出什么了
So, what does this one tell you?
你还从没和皇家律师对抗过
That you've never been up against a silk before.
快点 我们该走了
Come on, we're off.
不行 我要出庭
Oh, I can't. I'm in court.
好吧
Right. OK.
-第一次吗 -是的
- First time? - Yeah.
什么情况
What is it?
很多问题 拘票
Everything. Um...warrants,
多次入店行窃 而且没有指示
lots of shoplifting and no instructions.
没事的
It's going to be fine.
当然 没错
Absolutely, yeah.
什么是拘票
Um...what's a warrant?
拘捕令是在当事人
An arrest warrant's issued
没能到案时签发的
when someone fails to turn up at court.
没错 是这样
Right, yeah.
听着 把握住基本的要点
Now, listen. Just get the basics right.
一切就水到渠成了
Everything else will follow.
去见你的当事人 向他寻求指示
Go and see your client, ask for instructions,
如果你觉得没准备好 就申请延期开庭
and if you don't feel ready, get an adjournment.
好的
Ok.
别着急 深呼吸
Don't rush, deep breaths...
自信点
Stand up for yourself.
你会做得很好的
You'll be great.
克莱夫 看下这份材料
Clive, read this.
-你打算留下吗 -看完开头就走
- Are you staying? - Just for the kick-off.
妮可拉 谢谢你能找我做这个案子
Nicola, listen. I've just got to say thank you for this brief.
真的 这对我来说意义非凡
Honestly. It really means a lot.
我祖父曾在维尔港队效力
My grandfather played for Port Vale,
-所以可以说是世代相传 -真的吗
- so it's in the blood. - Wow. Really? Wow.
你支持哪个队
Who do you support?
-切尔西 -太棒了 我也是
- Chelsea. - Brilliant. Me too.
我该走了 我对手来了
I'm just going to, um... My opponent.
她来法庭有些屈尊了吧
Bit senior to come to court.
吃醋了吗 玛莎
Jealous, Marth?
她刚才说了什么
What was she saying?
事发前六周
Six weeks before this incident,
你去酒店订了间套房♥ 闹了个底朝天
you go to a hotel, hire a suite, trash it,
经理想让你离开 结果被打了
and the manager who tries to get you removed gets punched.
-那不是 -还没完呢 还有更妙的
- Yeah, that wasn't... - Ah, no, hang on. It gets better.
你的经纪人 对你作出不利证词的那个
Your agent, who is now giving evidence against you,
申请了一个禁令使之不会上报纸
takes out an injunction to stop it getting in the papers.
你为什么没有告诉我
I mean, why didn't you tell me?
我不能被蒙在鼓里办案
I cannot work in the dark.
他们说不能提起这件事
They said it couldn't be mentioned.
从现在开始 你必须实事求是地告诉我所有事
From now on, you tell me everything and you say it as it is.
好吗
Ok?
事情不是看上去的那样 好吗
That wasn't how it looks. Right.
我招待了家乡来的几个朋友
I treated some mates from back home,
有几个人太吵了所以有人投诉了
only some of them got rowdy and people complained.
他们真是不近人情啊
Oh, how unreasonable of them.
跟我没关系 我试着让他们冷静下来
Well, it wasn't me. I tried to calm them down.
然后马登买♥♥通经理让他不要把我说出去
Then Madden paid off the hotel manager but only to be quiet about me.
所以我的朋友被处理了 而我没有
So, my mates got done, and I didn't.
我们起了争执 他们就去找报社
We fell out, they went to the papers,
马登就申请了一个禁令
and Madden got an injunction.
你对家乡有什么感觉
How do you feel about home?
你想念那儿吗
Do you miss it?
你在很短的时间内取得了很大的成就
You've come a long way fast.
我初到伦敦 刚开始做律师时
When I first came to London, it was in my early days at the Bar.
每一个人我都很怕
I was frightened of everyone -
法官 其他律师 书♥记♥官
judges, other barristers, clerks.
所以我总一副狠巴巴的样子掩饰害怕
So, I put on this kind of angry front to compensate.
谢谢
Thanks.
赖金先生
Mr Rankin?
我是艾米
I'm Amy.
-艾米 -是的 你的出庭律师
- Amy. Yes. - Your barrister.
解决我的拘票和美♥沙♥酮♥的事
Sort my warrants and my methadone.
管制药物 海♥洛♥因♥替代物
替我拿到处方 好吗
Get my script, yeah?
-好的 处方 -是的
- Right. Script? - Yeah.
-处方 -没错
- Script? - Yeah.
好的
Right.
好的
Ok.
你有几张拘票 是哪些法庭的
How many warrants are there? And from where?
对 美♥沙♥酮♥ 对
Yeah. Methadone, yeah...
你上次为什么没能出庭
Er...why did you fail to appear at court last time?
病得太重
Um...too ill.
上次是什么时候
When was the last time?
16号♥在坎伯威尔-格林的法庭
The 16th at Camberwell Green?
没错
Right.
我的美♥沙♥酮♥ 谢谢
My methadone. Thanks.
我需要一个医生
I need a doctor.
克里斯托弗·赖金 四号♥房♥
Christopher Rankin. Cell four.
他已经见过医生了
He's been seen.
-什么时候 -今天早上 身体状况可以出庭
- When? - This morning. Fit to attend court.
但他不舒服
Yeah, but he's not well.
-他瘫倒了吗 -没有 但
- Has he collapsed? - No, but...
有自残 自杀 呕吐 任何危险或晕倒了吗
Self-harm, suicide, vomiting, threats or fainting?
没有
No.
那他就没事
Then he's well.
我看起来像社工吗
Do I look like a social worker?
难道我像吗
Do I?
你不能用这个
You can't use this.
这是类似事实证据 能说明他有时会发火
Similar fact evidence. Shows how he loses his temper.
-根本就不是类似事实 -我知道
- It's never similar fact. - I know.
怎么了
What?
你的当事人不愿和你说话 对吧
Your client's not talking to you, is he?
-回见 克莱夫 -好
- See you later, Clive. - Yeah.
我们还挺不错 你说呢
We're doing all right, wouldn't you say?
什么
Sorry?
能做到公私分明
Keeping the professional and the personal separate.
我就是感觉到了
I just felt it.
撞上我下巴侧面 我就倒了 眼冒金星
Bang on the side of my jaw, and I went down, sparko.
下巴受伤 颊骨骨折 掉了三颗牙
Broken jaw, fractured cheekbone, lost three teeth.
你也看照片了
You've seen the pictures.
-你被什么东西打了吗 -乔丹·辛克莱尔的手肘
- You were hit by something? - Jordan Sinclair's elbow.
他等着我 然后突然出击
He waited for me and he flung it.
我都没预料到
I didn't even see it coming.
-他是故意的吗 -别诱导
- Was it thrown deliberately? - Er...don't lead.
法官大人 抱歉 我博学的朋友说得很对
Your Honour, I apologise. My learned friend is quite right.
我对问题重新措辞一下
I'll rephrase the question.
你当时在想什么
What were you thinking at the time?
我觉得是故意的
That it was deliberate.
-你有没有做出任何举动激起攻击 -没有
- Did you do anything to, er...provoke the attack? - Nothing.
你上场前在边线上对他说了话
You spoke to him from the touchline before you came on,
当时你在把球给他
when you were giving him the ball back.
只是在开玩笑而已
It was just banter.
过去十几年来 你都是顶级球员
You've been a footballer at the very top level for over a decade.
之前发生过类似的事情吗
Has anything like this ever happened to you before?
从没有 这是小人行为
剧集 | 皇家律师(2011) | 导航列表