剧集 | 皇家律师(2011) | 导航列表
前情提要
我喜欢你这样
I love it, you know,
你在庭上的时候对每一桩案子
how much passion and conviction you put into everything you do...
都充满激♥情♥和信念
when you've got a wig on.
我是你们还能继续营业的唯一原因
I am the only reason that you're allowed to carry on existing.
你们非常相像 你和伊丽莎白
You have lots in common, you and Elizabeth -
勇敢 坚强 身边都是男人
brave, strong, surrounded by men,
对所有男人都说不
saying no to all of them.
-还有多久 -每个病例都不同
- How long - Every case is different.
-留心她 -我不会在这儿了
- Keep an eye. - I won't be here,
因为我要死了
because I'm dying.
你总把当事人排第一
Your clients come first.
但他们现在在哪呢 玛莎
But where are they, Martha
跟你在一起吗
Here with you now.
我需要你做件事作为报答
There is one thing I'll be asking for in return.
我不能只做一个律师 克莱夫
I can't be only a lawyer, Clive.
-但是 玛莎 -你别来烦我了好吗
- But, Martha... - Will you just leave me alone?!
-比利·兰姆 -你要干什么
- Billy Lamb? - What do you want?
-我是事务律师 -好吧 吓我一跳
- I'm a solicitor. - Well, that's a relief.
有事相求 事关我家人
It's family. I...I really need your help.
我需要玛莎·科斯特洛帮忙
I need Martha Costello.
你怎么不早说 进来吧
Well, why didn't you say so? Come in, come in.
我今天神清气爽地来上班
I came in today with verve in my loins.
不知道这个状态
My question is, can I make it to the
能不能维持到下班
end of the day feeling the same way?
小姐 你的儿童性侵案...
Your grooming trial, Miss...
-怎么了 约翰 -变成了一场阴谋
- Yes, John? - Turned into a conspiracy.
-就这么变了 -没人能联♥系♥上你
- Just like that? - Well, no-one could get hold of you.
皇家检察署刚送来一批电♥话♥记录
And the CPS have just delivered a batch of phone logs.
-一批 -还要再多一点
- A batch? - A...bit more than that.
-好吧 -法官是阿伦·考德里
- Right. - And your judge is Alan Cowdrey.
我想听到的是 "但不要紧
The words I'm waiting to hear are, "But don't worry,
我给你安排了一个初级出庭律师
I've got you a junior and
他们已经着手准备了"
they're already on it."
抱歉 小姐
Sorry, Miss.
叫杰克把它们搬走
Get Jake to shift that lot.
忘了吗 杰克走了
Jake left. Remember?
记清楚 哈莉特 我才是才高八斗的律师
Worth remembering, Harriet, I'm the talent, darling.
你不过是个后勤
You're backstage.
小姐 这是丹尼·卡科瓦尼
Miss, this is Dani Kakwani.
我是玛莎·科斯特洛
Martha Costello.
亚利桑那州爆♥炸♥袭击
The, er...Arizona bombing.
怎么了
What about it?
哈桑·麦克杜恩在袭击中被炸死
Hassan Makhdoom was blown up in the attack.
他的兄弟萨吉特幸存了下来 将面临受审
His brother Sajit survived and is about to stand trial.
所以呢...
So...
美方要求引渡伍尔弗汉普顿理工学院的另一个人
The US want to extradite someone else from Wolverhampton Tech.
我侄子拉什德 他们说他也有份
My nephew Rashid, they're saying he was involved,
说他入侵了计算机系统 帮他们策划袭击
that he did some sort of hacking to plan for their attack.
-入侵计算机系统 -美国政♥府♥就这样
- Some sort of hacking? - This is the US Government.
他们不愿跟一个
They're not big on sharing their thoughts
父亲生在拉合尔的事务律师沟通想法
with a solicitor whose dad was born in Lahore.
[巴基斯坦城市]
-我不是做引渡案的 -我也不是
- I'm not an extradition lawyer. - Nor am I,
但拉什德已经无路可走了
but Rashid's running out of options
而法官又不愿重审此案
and the judge doesn't want the case reopened.
我需要一个愿为他抗争的人
I need someone who's going to fight for him.
即便我乐意帮忙
Even if I wanted to help,
你需要一个真正理解论据的人
you need someone who understands the arguments.
克莱夫 你做过引渡案
Clive, you've done extradition.
就一次 再不做了
Once. Never again.
-为什么 -因为赢不了
- Why? - Because you lose.
给我看看
Can I see?
你可以提出其目的不正当
You could argue improper purpose.
貌似美方在尚不明确他是否参与前
Looks like the US have drawn up charges
就已经起草了指控
without knowing if he's involved,
试图对他进行审讯 以查清事实
to get him into the interrogation programme, to find out if he is.
这是他们一贯作风
It's what they do.
-打幌子好施酷刑 -我可没这么说
- Lying so they can torture people. - I didn't say that.
你就这意思
Yes, you did.
不错 你们俩自己搭上了啊
Oh, good. You two have found each other.
他父母都是好人
His parents are good people.
他不过是在街边打板球的孩子
He plays cricket in the street, for goodness' sake.
绝不可能参与这种事
There's no way he's mixed up in this.
我之前根本不认识他们兄弟俩
I never even knew the brothers.
我们不过是在同一所学校
They were at my college, that's all.
况且我是先知的追随者
And I'm a follower of the Prophet.
暴♥力♥是严禁的 我绝不会犯下他们说的事
Violence is haram. I could have never done what they're saying.
拉什德 如果美国试图把你引渡回去审讯
Rashid, if the US is trying to get you there to interrogate,
我们可以申辩他们目的不正当
we can still argue improper purpose.
他们在关塔那摩就来这套 是吧
That's what they do in Guantanamo, isn't it?
他们不说你为什么在那里
They don't tell you why you're there.
什么都不给你看
They... They don't show you anything.
但这里是英国
But this is England.
我爸爸18岁就来到这里
My father came here when he was 18
因为他想生活在一个民♥主♥国家
because he wanted to live in the home of democracy.
而他现在却要听别人说他儿子是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
And now he has to hear his son...called a terrorist.
而他儿子都不知道对方有什么证据
And his son can't even tell him what the evidence is.
这凭什么
Why?
这是个好开端
That sounds like a good place to start.
去质问 不得到答案不罢休
Asking why and not taking no for an answer.
如果他们想拿我当替罪羊
If they decide to make me their scapegoat,
我是不会过去的
I will not get on that plane.
无论我要付出怎样的代价
I don't care what I have to do to myself.
我都会去做
I'll do it.
把做控方当做未来吗
Prosecution as the promised land?
你得给大家希望
You have to give the people hope.
但是 这里一些人从未做过控方
Yeah, but some of the people here have never done prosecution.
CW正对初级律师和受压的中层下手
CW is moving in on the junior end and the squeezed middle
因为她看得出他们的不满
cos she sees how unhappy they are.
她以为稍作鼓动就能赢得选票
She thinks a bit of agitprop will get their votes.
她传达的是绝望
Her message is one of despair.
那我要传达希望吗
What? And I'm hope?
如果CW是绝望 我是希望 那玛莎是什么
Well, if CW is despair and I'm hope, what's Martha?
我觉得她自己也不知道
I don't think she knows.
你好 比利
Hello, Billy.
新人进
In with the new.
旧人出
Out with the old.
-什么听证 -我们派了实习生艾米·蓝
- What hearing? - We sent a pupil. Amy Lang.
五分钟的一个提前审判日申请听证会
It was a five-minute application to move the trial date forward.
提前到周一 蓝小姐反对了吗
To Monday. Did Ms Lang fight it?
她有您的日程表
She had your dates.
由于没有冲突 于是在你这个书♥记♥官看来
And there's no clash in my diary, so in your clerking brain
尽管我还得做一百个小时的准备...
the fact that I've got about 100 hours of preparation to do...
小姐 如果你不想继续参加竞选 我能理解
Miss, I'll understand if you don't want to carry on with the campaign.
我要你把办公室里每一个
I want you to get everyone in chambers
和我一样厌倦这地狱般生活的人
who is as fed up as I am with this nightmare of a life
送来见我
and send them to see me.
我是他们的候选人
I am their candidate.
我对这种精疲力尽的感觉厌恶透顶
I am sick and tired of being exhausted
没有法律援助案件给初级出庭律师
because there's no legal aid for juniors,
就让我夜以继日地处理伤脑筋的案子
which means I stay up all night every night working on complex trials
到头来却在这个贪得无厌的世道上
only to be told I'm a fat cat by a government
被养了一窝贪♥官♥污吏的政♥府♥指责我贪婪
full of the fattest cats in the history of fatness!
把艾米叫来
And get me Amy.
既然她乐意让审讯尽快开始
Since she's happy for this trial to start so soon,
那她就来帮忙好了
she can bloody well help.
你好 小姐
Hello, miss.
给莫斯里医院的达米恩·加纳打电♥话♥
I need you to call Damian Garner at the Maudsley.
我需要一份完整的拉什德·哈拉尼的精神鉴定
I want a full psychiatric assessment on Rashid Hirani.
-约翰 -你的案子怎么样了
- John. - How was your con, by the way?
剧集 | 皇家律师(2011) | 导航列表