剧集 | 皇家律师(2011) | 导航列表
前情提要
我路过的时候突然想起来
I was passing and I thought,
不知伤我少年之心的姑娘怎样了
"What happened to the girl that broke my teenage heart?"
我不想听一个拿了米奇·乔伊
And I will not take lectures in chambers politics
史上最腐♥败♥的律师 五十万回扣的人
from a man who took 500,000 in backhanders from Mickey Joy,
来教我办公室的处事之道
the most corrupt solicitor of all time.
你是告密者
You're a grass.
找我来干什么 米奇
Why am I here, Micky?
严格来说我是取保候审
Technically, I'm on bail.
但又不能离开这里 所以我想要什么就有什么
It's just that I can never leave, so anything I want, I get.
肖恩·麦克布莱德有没有拿枪
Did Sean McBride put a gun
指着吉米·蒙克的头然后扣下了扳机
to Jimmy Monk's head and pull the trigger?
这事不是我♥干♥的 但看起来像是我
I didn't do this but it looks like I did.
我需要你 玛莎
I need you, Martha.
你都可以做证人 却要为他辩护
You're practically a witness and you're representing him.
你在吃醋
You're jealous.
你可以留下了 我需要你做件事作为报答
You're in. There is one thing I will be asking for in return.
我要提出正式地投诉 投诉比利
I'd like to make an official complaint...against Billy.
你得好好喝几杯了
You'd need a big drink.
我希望你能做下任办公室主任
I want you to be the next Head of Chambers.
我不会在这儿了 因为我要死了
I won't be here because I'm dying.
我们非常幸运有两位杰出的候选人
We are very lucky to have two outstanding candidates.
三位 三位候选人
Three. Three candidates.
我没撒谎
I'm not a liar.
我觉得你从头到尾都在撒谎
I think you lie about everything.
你要完蛋了
You're going down.
救命
Help!
没有东西被盗
No, nothing stolen.
我们认为他可能精神失常
Yeah. No, we think maybe he was disturbed.
克莱夫
Clive!
上午十点 第一场
First on at ten.
又要回法♥院♥了 但这次是站在正义的那边
Back at the Bailey, but this time on the right side of the fence.
是桩大型海♥洛♥因♥走私案
It's a big heroin importation.
也叫做把凶狠的坏人关进监狱
Otherwise known as putting away vicious bastards.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
你要退出吗
So, are you pulling out?
还是要继续代理这个袭击我的疯子
Or are you going to carry on representing the psychopath who attacked me?
你做了什么导致他攻击你
What did you do to make him attack you?
这是什么问题 他攻击了我 玛莎 是我
What sort of question is that? He went for me, Marth. It's me.
你肯定做了什么
You must have done something.
像指出他绝对有罪吗
What, like point out how incredibly guilty he is?
你是听不进去的 对吗
You can't hear that, can you?
他对你做了什么
What's he doing to you?
别沉默 跟我说话
Don't go silent. Bloody well talk to me.
要怎样你才能看清他的真面目
What will it take for you to see what he really is?
我能提个建议吗
Shall I make a suggestion?
枪 我敢打赌是把勃郎宁手♥枪♥ 为什么
The gun. I'd bet my life on it being a Browning pistol. Why?
因为直到去年为止 英国♥军♥队都是用这种枪
Because that's the gun the British Army used up until last year.
你要问肖恩这个问题吗 玛莎
Are you going to run that past Sean? Martha!
你已经不负责本案了 所以你少管闲事吧
Look, you're not in this case any more so why don't you keep out!
先生
Sir?
先生 八点见当事人
Con, sir. Eight o'clock.
八点
Eight?
警♥察♥局
Police station.
什么
What?!
肋骨裂了
Cracked rib.
在医院待了几小时
Spent a couple of hours in the hospital wing.
我隔壁病床的罪犯
The con in the bed next to me
脸上被倒了滚烫的水
had had scalding hot water thrown in his face.
他们放了糖
Yeah...and they put sugar in it.
为什么放糖
Why sugar?
这样水干了之后 脸还会继续烧
It makes the skin keep burning after the face has dried
是蒙克家族的标志
and it's a Monk family trademark.
他的脸当时还烧着
His face was still boiling.
你睡觉了吗
Have you slept?
怎么睡得着
How can I sleep?
我得保持警惕
I'm supposed to be alert.
如果我不保持清醒 这个庭审能害死我
This trial ends my life if I don't stay sharp.
你申请换牢房♥了吗
Well, have you asked about moving cells?
我的狱友是疯子 但他没打算杀了我
My cell-mate's an headcase but he's not tried to kill me.
你为什么袭击克莱夫
Why did you go for Clive?
他说我有罪
He said I was guilty.
我不能要这么想的律师
I can't have a brief who thinks that.
所以只有你和我了
So it's just you and me now.
-嗯 -嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah.
我想这是好事 玛莎
Yeah, I think that's good, Mar.
看着我
Look at me.
别跟我耍花招
Don't you dare mess me about.
是你做的吗
Did you do this?
不是
No.
这是什么
What's all this?
新案件 大型毒品案 认罪了
My new case - big drugs trial that's pleading.
超级告密者
Supergrass.
他笑什么
What's he smiling at?
他是负责的警官
He's the officer in charge.
-你们给超级告密者减刑多久 -我们没那么做
- How much time off have you promised your supergrass? - We didn't.
他没被起诉
He's not charged with anything.
那他为什么要告密
Then why would he grass people up?
开枪时 枪♥支♥是直接接触到皮肤的
The weapon was held directly against the skin when it was fired.
在哪里
Where?
左耳后 头骨下部
Behind the left ear at the base of the skull,
枪口轻微朝下
angled slightly downwards.
你能不能告诉我们
Are you able to help us
在开枪瞬间 凶手和被害人
with the physical positions of killer and victim
分别处于什么样的位置
at the moment the shot was fired?
从出入伤口的角度来看
The angle of the entry and exit wounds suggests that
凶手站在被害人身后
the killer stood behind the victim,
而被害人死时 跪在地上
and the victim was on his knees when he died.
武器类型呢
Type of weapon?
勃朗宁9毫米手♥枪♥
Browning 9mm pistol.
-这种枪♥支♥在曼彻斯特常见吗 -不常见
- And is this a common weapon in Manchester? - No.
根据你多年的经验 巴肯小姐
Based on all your years of experience, Ms Buchan,
你可否描述一下这起枪击
are you able to characterise this shooting?
可以 那就是行刑
Yes. It was an execution.
谢谢
Thank you.
案发现场找到弹壳了吗
Was a cartridge recovered from the scene?
-没有 -那么是被凶手拿走了吗
- No. - So the killer took it away?
-我不确定 -但明显如此
- I can't say. - But that's the obvious implication.
有时弹壳会留在枪管里
Some cartridges stay in the weapon after firing.
但9毫米手♥枪♥不会
But not with a 9mm pistol.
-不会 -那你为什么这么说
- No. - So why are you saying that?
你希望我不知道这个吗
What, are you hoping I wouldn't know?
你查看过这种枪♥支♥的数据库
You've looked at the database for guns of this type.
-是的 -在大曼彻斯特郡内
- Yes. - In the Greater Manchester area.
-是的 -我学识渊博的同事的
- Yes. - Now, my learned friend
意思是这支枪不属于
wants to suggest that the chances of this gun
被告人的几率很小
not being the one owned by the defendant are small.
-我不能对此做出评论 -她确实不能
- I can't comment on that. - That's right, she can't.
你查看的数据是以警方追缴到的枪♥支♥为依据
The data you looked at is based on guns recovered by the police.
是的
Yes.
所以你并不知道
So you've no idea
大曼彻斯特郡还有多少未追缴到的枪
how many unrecovered guns there are in the Greater Manchester area.
你知道伦敦现有多少9毫米手♥枪♥吗
Now, how many 9mm pistols are there in London right now?
-我没有这数据 -为什么没有
- I don't have those figures. - Why not?
因为他是曼彻斯特的嫌疑人
This was a Manchester-based suspect.
但是手♥枪♥并未找到
But the gun hasn't been found.
没有
No.
所以你也不知道枪是哪里来的
So you can't say where it was from.
别人告诉我的
I was told.
告诉你了 抱歉 别人告诉你了
You were told? Sorry, sorry, sorry. You were told?
这就是出错的原因
剧集 | 皇家律师(2011) | 导航列表