剧集 | 皇家律师(2011) | 导航列表
我第五喜欢的男朋友
and my fifth favourite boyfriend.
你那时16岁
You were 16?
30年后 你今年46了
So, 30 years later, that makes you 46 now.
看
Oh, look.
守卫警官每30分钟查一次房♥
This custody sergeant does a cell check every 30 minutes
一整晚只有11点30没有记录
through the night, but no record of one at 11:30,
正好大卫在门口和这个人讲话
which is when David is talking to whoever it is at the cell door.
有意思
Interesting.
别来烦我
Leave me alone.
-什么 -看他的嘴型
- What? - Read his lips.
没错
Bingo.
谁在欺负他
Who's bullying him?
小姐
Miss?
警方的那两位证人
The two police witnesses.
-我的天 什么时候照的 -2分钟前
- My God. When was this taken? - Two minutes ago.
-这还差不多 -加油吧 小姐
- Now we're in this trial. - Go get 'em, Miss.
你追警♥察♥局这条线
You stay with the police station.
我去查那个佩卡姆的证人
I'll look at the boy from Peckham.
约翰 人呢 复印15份 谢谢
John. Oh, John! 15 copies, please.
陪审团人手1张 法官1张
One each for the jury, one for the judge,
给科斯特洛小姐1张
one for Miss Costello
再给柠檬果子露先生1张
one for the lemon sherbet.
小杰克总算走运了一回
Third day lucky for Jakey boy.
看到没 书♥记♥官是这么当的
Good old-fashioned clerking, that.
那个长舌妇
Would Mrs. Squeaky Knickers
能给我们这种决胜证据吗 不能
have got us a game changer like this? No.
行政主管会干这种实事吗
Do practice managers go anywhere near the coalface?
我看够呛
I don't think so.
还好我们用流动办公桌
Thank God for hot-desking.
太好了 帮我查下警♥察♥局里所有人
Ah, now, I need you to go through everyone in that police station.
11点30都在哪里
Pin down where they were at 11:30.
要夜班记录 问前台警官什么的
Get hold of the night duty roster, front desk officer.
你知道怎么做
Oh, you know what to do.
玛莎 你要想抹黑对方
The thing about throwing mud, Marth,
得先想好自己的说辞
is you have to have your own story to back it up,
不然看起来就是故意抹黑
otherwise it just looks like you're throwing mud.
干活儿去 克莱夫
Do the work, Clive.
我也讨厌你
I hate you too.
法官大人昨晚跟你说的最后一句话是什么
What was the last thing His Lordship said to you last night?
不要与他人讨论案件
Not to talk to anyone about the case.
因为当证人在法庭作证期间
Because a witness, halfway through his evidence,
与另一位刚作证结束的证人交谈
talking to another witness, who's just finished his...
是严重的违规行为
Breaks all the rules.
你是否在昨晚7点55
At 7:55pm last night,
与刘易斯警员去了
did you and PC Lewis go to an address,
肯特镇莱福丽街11号♥
11 Raveley Street, Kentish Town?
我必须警告你
I must warn you
阻碍司法♥正♥义是重罪
that perverting the course of justice is a very serious offence,
同时你现在应当注意言辞
and you should be extremely careful
以免证词牵连自己
about saying anything now that might incriminate you.
我觉得这就够了 不是吗 布彻警员
I think we've said enough, haven't we, PC Butcher?
莱福丽街11号♥住的是谁
Who lives at 11 Raveley Street?
玛丽
Mary.
玛丽
Mary?
韦伯斯特
Webster.
约翰的妻子
John's wife.
她太伤心了 无法来参加庭审
She's too upset to come to court,
所以我们答应她
so we promised we'd visit her
每天庭审结束去看望她
at the end of every day during the trial.
科斯特洛小姐 请你质问证人吧
You'd better put your case to the witness, Miss Costello.
我认为 你早些时候在游♥行♥人群中
I suggest that you identified David Cowdrey
看到了大卫 ·考德里
earlier in the march.
他拍了你和其他人的照片 你很不高兴
He took your picture, and others, which you didn't like,
因为这些照片记录了你暴♥力♥恶劣的一面
because it showed you being violent and nasty.
你单独点出了他 红衣男孩
You marked him out, the boy in red,
他被包围之后 你一心针对他
and when he was kettled, you targeted him
进入包围圈 粗暴地制♥服♥了他
and you went in to take him out with mob-like aggression.
那相机在哪呢
OK, so where's the camera?
不是被你毁掉了 就是藏起来了
You've either destroyed it or hidden it.
这可是个阴谋论啊
That's a hell of a conspiracy theory, isn't it?
刘易斯警员说
PC Lewis told us
收紧包围圈 能让被围的示♥威♥者更安全
that pressing the kettle makes it safer for the demonstrators.
是的 如果他们紧紧挤在一起 就会安静一些
Yeah, if they're packed tightly, they're more calm.
不会往哪上面爬
They don't climb up on things.
就像沙丁鱼
They're like sardines.
可以这么说
Yeah, you could say that.
刘易斯说 大卫·考德里"冲向"韦伯斯特
Lewis says David Cowdrey came at Webster fast.
冲他跑去 他是这么说的
He ran at him. The word he used...
他"发疯了"
was "berserk".
沙丁鱼还能跑吗 警官
Well, can sardines run, Officer?
紧紧挤在一起的鱼会发疯吗
Can tightly packed fish go berserk?
是刘易斯警员记错了吗
Or was PC Lewis mistaken?
-不 他没记错 -那他就是在撒谎了
- No, he's not mistaken. - Then he must be lying.
而你也赞同他的说法
And you're agreeing with him,
那么你们就是串供了
so that makes it a conspiracy to lie.
科斯特洛小姐 还有两分钟
Miss Costello? Two minutes.
我已经排除了当晚11点30
I've eliminated everyone who was at the
在警♥察♥局的每一个人
police station that night at 11.30.
没人隔着囚室门骚扰大卫
No-one had a go at David through his cell door.
肯定有人啊
There has to be someone.
就是没有 不管你多希望有
Well, there isn't, however much you want there to be.
她得专心于案子 别告诉她
She needs to be completely focused, so don't tell her.
别告诉她什么
Don't tell her what?
比利
Billy?
约翰尼·福斯特昨晚自杀了
Johnny Foster killed himself last night.
律师科斯特洛小姐
'Will Miss Costello of counsel
请马上到一号♥庭
'please come to court one immediately.'
下一个是赖特探长
Inspector Wright's next up.
别失控 玛莎
Don't lose it in there, Martha.
因为我是现场指挥官 我当时在场
I'm the bronze, so I'm on the ground,
但并没那么靠前
but I'm a step back from things,
这样我能掌握全局的情况
so I have an...an overall picture of everything that's going on.
大卫·考德里看到一个人冲着自己的领子讲话
David Cowdrey saw a man mumbling into his collar.
那个人是在跟你说话吗
Was that man talking to you?
这我无法评论
I can't comment on that.
那他是在编造吗
Is he making it up?
我无法评论
I can't comment.
大卫·考德里拍下了那个冲着领子说话的人
David Cowdrey took pictures of the man mumbling into his collar.
所以你的抓捕队才会针对他
That's why he became a target of your snatch team.
抓捕队 你是在胡编乱造
Snatch team? Pure fiction.
你这些年一直在刑事法庭上攻击警♥察♥
The product of too many years at the criminal bar,
异想天开了吧
bashing the police.
抱歉 警官 你可能没弄清状况
Sorry, I think you're getting confused, Officer.
我只是依据指示说话
I'm only working on instructions.
说你这么做的人不是我 是我的当事人
It's, er...it's not me who said you did this. It's my client.
我只是公事公办
This is professional,
没有掺杂私人感情 赖特探长
not personal, Inspector Wright.
你在瞪我吗
Are you staring at me?
我只是在等你提问
I'm waiting for a question.
如果你是现场指挥官
If you're the bronze,
那么你可以告诉我六个警员为什么要进入包围圈
then maybe you can tell me why the team of six officers went in?
是的
Yes.
这段记录在你的记录本上吗
And is that record in your notebook?
谢谢
Thank you.
你一有机会就立刻做了记录
Now, these notes are signed and dated by you,
并进行了签名 署上了日期
having been written up at the earliest possible opportunity?
就是当晚晚些时候
Late that same night.
那你能读一下最后三行吗
So, will you just read the, er... last three lines for me, please?
我得到来自民众的消息称
"I received information from members of the public
包围圈内发生了骚动
"That there was a disturbance inside the kettle.
剧集 | 皇家律师(2011) | 导航列表