剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
根本没有 “还好分手了”这回事
You know, there's... there's no, "Phew, glad that's over."
没错
Right. Right.
每次分手后 我告诉自己
And after every breakup, I tell myself,
我不会再这么做 那太难了
"I'm never doing this again." It's too hard.
人可以承受多少这样的打击?
I mean, how many of these things can one person survive?
人们应该立法规定 谈恋爱要戴安全帽
You know what? They should institute a helmet law for relationships.
对 说得好
Right, that's excellently put.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
我该走了
Well, I should get going. Uh...
我要骑六小时的车 才能回到两英里外的家
It's gonna take me six hours to drive the two miles home, so...
我的外套
Oh, my jacket.
抱歉
Sorry.
希望没有沾到草汁
Oh, gee, I hope there aren't grass stains.
没事 这是件旧外套
No, no, it's old.
-好吧 再见 -再见
-Okay, bye. -Bye.
他飞快地逃走
The man could not get away from me fast enough.
很明显 共鸣跟可怕只有一线之隔
Apparently, it's a short road from commisery to misery.
你没事吧?
Oh, are you okay?
没事
Oh, yeah, okay.
很完美 一切都很顺利
Perfect. Everything's going out right on time.
这里没有标签
Um, there's no Tab in here.
你们开我的冰箱做什么?
What are you doing in my refrigerator?
这是理查的冰箱
It's Richard's refrigerator.
食物是我买♥♥的
I stocked it.
你看到米果了吗?
Did you see any Rice Krispies treats?
理查都会留米果给我们吃
Richard usually leaves those around for us.
不 我没看到
No, I didn't.
那些柠檬是调饮料用的
And those lemons are for the drinks,
而饮料是我买♥♥的
drinks I paid for.
随便你
Whatever.
食物也是我买♥♥的
And I also paid for the food.
你们两个对这个派对
In fact, the only thing at this party
唯一的贡献就是露出咪♥咪♥
that you two actually paid for are your breasts!
你嫉妒吗?
Jealous?
对
Oh, yes.
我非常嫉妒
I'm jealous.
我好希望自己也能长这样
I'm just dying to look like...this.
如果你真的能长那样 你就会跟理查在一起
Well, maybe if you did, you'd be out here with Richard.
说得好
Snap!
很明显 借用玻璃屋的人
Evidently, people who borrow glass houss
不该乱丢甜瓜
shouldn't throw cantaloupes.
隔天早上 史丹佛跟马可斯帮忙照顾布莱迪
The next morning, while Stanford and Marcus had Brady,
米兰达跟我共进早午餐
Miranda and I had brunch.
这些松饼好吃吗?
How about these muffins?
蛋美味极了
How about these eggs?
餐巾很棒
How about these napkins?
盘子也不错
How about these plates?
我们何不嫁给男同性恋?
How about we marry gay guys?
现在我别无选择
How about maybe now I won't have a choice.
真的有那么糟糕吗?
Was it really that bad?
再见 柏格
Bye-bye, Berger.
前一分钟我们还在笑 下一分钟
One minute we were laughing, the next minute,
他从我面前飞快地逃走
he had to get away from me so fast,
还留下了摩托车滑倒的痕迹 真的 我可以指给你看
he left skid marks. Seriously, I can show them to you.
麻烦把果酱递给我
Jam, please?
我知道我做了什么 我太早跟他说出了心中事
I know what I did. I revealed too much too soon.
我不擅处理情感问题
I was emotionally slutty.
-那跟真正的你不同 -那不是我
-That's not like you. -It wasn't me.
我想要心动的感觉想疯了
It was the zsa-zsa-zsu, it makes me crazy.
贝西冯马芬林范或许做对了
Bitsy Von Muffling-Fine may have the right idea.
我们该停止寻找完美的第一名
Maybe we should stop looking for a great relationship
只要找第二名就好了
and settle for a fine one.
如果史蒂夫是同性恋 我一定要嫁给他
I'd marry Steve in a second if he were gay.
一切将会变得很容易
Ugh. Everything would be so easy.
他是同性恋
So a gay area
比你们处在灰色地带好?
is better than a gray area?
对
Uh, yeah.
我还要咖啡 你呢?
More coffee. You want some?
咖啡很不错
Great coffee.
说些我不知道的事
Tell me something I don't know.
什么?
What?
你办到了 史丹尼
You did it, Staney.
你事业成功 住在大房♥子里
Great man, great house,
还有一段天赐良缘
great relationship.
我们一直都在寻找这些东西 而你找到了
We've all been looking and you actually found it.
马可斯跟我
Marcus and I haven't had sex
买♥♥下辛西雅罗莉瓷器后就没做过爱
since we bought the Cynthia Rowley china.
谢天谢地 我松了一口气
Thank God. I am so relieved.
贝西冯马芬林
Bitsy Von Muffling,
我一眼看到你就爱上了你
the first time I saw you, I fell in love.
你穿着那套酒红色的迪奥礼服
You walked in wearing that red vintage Dior.
房♥间里出现了粉红象(指事情荒谬到极点)
Pink elephant in the room.
抱歉
Do you mind?
我在听新娘跟新娘说话
I'm listening to the bride and...bride.
亲爱的巴比范
My dear Bobby Fine.
我觉得贝西不会冠上范这个夫姓
Something tells me Bitsy isn't doing fine.
她姓冯马芬林真的很不适合
And that's the little piece of information she's been "von-muffling."
早上你等着我
You are there for me in the morning,
晚上你也等着我
there for me at night.
不论好坏你都等着我
There in the good. There in the bad.
你在我的脑海里
There in my thoughts.
你在我的梦里
There in my dreams.
但亲爱的 最重要的是
But most of all, my darling,
你永远都在我的心里
you are there in my heart. Forever.
或许我们太挑剔了
Perhaps we were all much too cynical.
或许 机缘巧合下
Perhaps somehow, despite the odds,
巴比跟贝西找到了真爱
Bobby and Bitsy had found something real.
我宣布你们成为夫妻
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
你可以吻新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
再一次 算是给坐在廉价后座的客人优待
One more time for the cheap seats in the back.
看来有人要跳舞了
Looks like somebody over here is about to dance.
我想你或许小看他了
I think you may have sold this one a little short.
我也是
Me, too.
假以时日
With a little time
好好地调♥教♥一下 也说不准呢
and the right astringent, who knows?
我的脸上跟齿缝都没有东西
There's nothing on my face. Nothing in my teeth.
你会讨厌我的舞姿
I'm sure you'll hate my moves on the dance floor,
但男人必须冒这个险
but that is the risk that every man must take.
这真是美好的一晚
What a beautiful night.
真糟糕 我把年度最佳男友吓跑了
It's too bad I blew my only chance at a boyfriend this year.
你要抱抱我男朋友吗?
You want to hold my boyfriend?
我想再吃块蛋糕
Uh, I think I'm gonna drown my sorrows
来治疗我的伤痛
in another piece of cake.
有人问起你
And if anybody asks,
说我吃了两块蛋糕就行了
I had two, not three.
你闻到了吗?布莱迪
Do you smell that, Brady?
那是紫丁香的味道
That's lilac.
我们该打电♥话♥告诉爸爸 我们很想他吗?
Should we call Daddy and tell him we miss him?
我是史蒂夫 现在不在家 请留话
Hey, it's me, Steve. I'm not here, leave a message.
你相信这场婚礼吗?
Do you believe this wedding?
命运真是在捉弄我们
Funny where life has taken us, huh?
我还记得参加婚礼 是为了免费大吃一顿的时光
I remember when we went to these things just for the free food.
我在皮包里藏了春卷
I have dinner rolls in my purse.
这是我的歌♥
There's my song.
这是我的女人
And there's my girl.
我爱她
Whom I love...
如果你怀疑的话
in case you had any money riding on it.
我一点都不怀疑
Not a penny.
# Is that all there is? #
# If that's all there is My friends #
# Then let's keep dancing... #
小心
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表