剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
欲望城市
(性♥爱♥专家凯莉布雷萧 并且勇于发问)
“封♥面♥女♥郎♥”
有人说要真正了解自己
It is said that it takes a lifetime
要花上一辈子的时间
to figure out who you are.
这本书的封面十足“凯莉”化
This book cover is so you.
出版业的人动作比别人快
People in publishing move a tad faster.
这是版面编排 不要生气
It's just a mock-up. And don't be thrown,
我们把你的头放在别的身体上
we put your head on another person's body.
这是...
-Oh... -Okay, here it is...
“欲望城市”的封面
The cover of "Sex And The City."
畅销书“欲望城市”
The best-selling "Sex And The City."
不行
No!
抱歉 我未经思考
Oh, I'm sorry. That just came out.
没事 这样很好
Uh, not at all. That's good.
你有很强烈的反应 正是我们想要的
You had a strong reaction. That's what we want.
我们不希望答案是“不行”
Well, we don't want people's reaction to be no.
好的 让我来说服你
Right, Let me talk you through it.
模糊的背景
Blurred background,
一个步调很快的城市
a fast-paced city.
你一♥丝♥不♥挂♥ 只剩脑中的想法
And you naked with nothing but your ideas.
我懂了
No, I get it,
不过 不管城市的步调有多快
but, see, no matter how fast-paced the city,
我出门前还是会设法穿好衣服
I always manage to get my clothes on before I leave the apartment.
柯特妮 我在意的是
See, Courtney, here's what concerns me,
这个封面表达的全是“性”
that cover is all about sex.
“性”就是卖♥♥点
Well, sex sells.
是没错 但我的专栏谈论的是爱情关系
Yes, yes, but my columns are about relationships.
性只是其中一项元素
And when I do write about sex, it's just words.
阅读“性”不等同于…
Reading about sex is a lot different
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥的你
than seeing it in front of you,
在大马路边拦计程车
naked on Sixth Avenue hailing a cab.
凯莉 我完全了解
I totally understand, Carrie.
很好
Okay.
我们搞砸了
We're fucked.
好吧 再让我看一次
Well, oh, no, no, no, okay, okay. Let me see it again.
绝对不行 我宁愿马上死掉
No, no, absolutely not. I would sooner die.
第二天 我们的话题
The next day, our talk turned
从单身 汉奶瓶 服饰...
from bachelors, baby bottles and Balenciaga blouses...
到书籍
to books.
烂 差劲 失败 无药可救
Bad. Worse. Loser. Disaster.
你知道最可怕的是什么吗?
And you know the scary thing?
我的心太软了
I'm being kind.
亲爱的 放轻松
Honey, relax.
别人能怎么批评你? 你这么受欢迎
What could anyone say about you? You're fabulous.
封面设计错误 一定会惹来批评
That's sweet, but if I get the wrong book cover I'm a fabulous target.
读者是很恶毒的
People are mean.
没有那么恶毒
People are not that mean.
她真的是一点造型概念都没有
Ugh, she looks like shit. Is her stylist blind?
我真的开始慌张了
I have just officially entered panic.
别这样 跟我谈谈
Oh stop. Talk to me.
这就是我的工作
This is what I do.
你希望封面上的你怎么样?
How do you see yourself on the cover?
就像所有推出新书的作者一样
You know, like a writer who somehow happened to have wound up on her book cover
看起来聪明又性感 封面印刷要精美
looking smart, sexy and properly airbrushed.
我可以帮忙
Mm, well I can help you with that.
我帮你跟出版社谈 什么时候拍照?
I'll talk to the publishers. When's the photo shoot?
下星期四 但是莎曼珊 我请不起你
It's next Thursday but, Samantha, I can't afford you.
没错 请我做公♥关♥花费可不小
Mm, true, my P.R. services are pricey.
需要两杯马丁尼和一顿午餐
It'll cost you two martinis and a lunch.
好 我会转告他们
Uh-huh, uh-huh. Okay, I'll talk to my people.
你要哪一种减肥书?
What kind of diet book are you looking for?
我不知道
I don't know.
像是...
Something with a title like,
“如何摆脱产后的大屁♥股♥”
"How To Lose That Baby Fat By Sitting On Your Ass."
“纤体美食”怎么样?
How about The Zone ?
-不要 -我以为你是认真的
-How about, no? -Thought you were serious about this.
我是认真的
I am.
等我吃完这条巧克力再说
Just as soon as I finish this nugget caramel pretzel devil thing.
好吧
Okay.
我去找我要的书
I'm gonna go look for this book I read about.
什么书名?
What's it called?
“重新来过”
Starting Over Yet Again.
再见
See ya.
(心灵丛书)
就在那边 心灵丛书区
There it was. The Self-Hell aisle.
夏洛特看着这些书
As Charlotte looked at the titles...
“抚慰女人心”
The Woman's Comfort Book.
“通往爱情之路”
The Path To Love.
“抱歉 你的生命在等待你”
Excuse Me Your Life Is Waiting.
“请了解我 第二集”
Please Understand Me II.
她突然无法忍♥受 自己是他们的一员
She couldn't bear the thought that she belonged there.
那本书对我帮助很大
That really helped me.
旅游书?
Travel?
这本书很棒
Oh, this is adorable.
这本书简直有病
This is psychotic.
恕我多嘴 但是千万不要照做
All right, it's none of my business, but don't do that.
我减掉24磅 又增加了46磅
I did, I lost 24, gained 46.
纽♥约♥时♥报♥说…
But The New York Times said...
纽♥约♥时♥报♥能在半夜两点到你家去
Is The New York Times gonna come to your apartment at 2:00 a.m.
阻止你吃面包吗?不行吧
and pry the cookie dough outta your hands? I don't think so.
去减肥中心才是明智的选择
Weight Watchers. It's the only sane way to go.
你还可以吃甜点
You can even have dessert.
多谢
Okay, thanks a lot.
“重新来过”呢?
-Where's Starting Over Yet Again? -Shh!
你的书
Here you go.
祝你减肥成功
Good luck with Weight Watchers.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你要的书找到了吗?
Did you find your book?
不 那不适合我
No, it wasn't for me.
长这样也能出书?
Yeah. Like I need his advice.
我死定了
I'm a dead woman.
在网络书店这么方便的年代
Who needs the Self-Help aisle
谁还需要到书店买♥♥书
when you can self-help yourself to Amazon.com
网上想要什么就有什么 隔天送达
and get exactly what you need overnight express
不必感到难堪
and shame free.
好大一包
That's quite a package.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
好大一包
That's quite a package.
请你在这里签名
Wanna sign right here, please?
这里…我的签名漂亮吗?
There. How's that?
好看极了
Pretty damn good.
我刚做完指甲
I just got my nails done.
你愿意帮我拆包裹吗?
Would you mind...opening my package?
谢谢你
Ssss, ooh, thank you.
我可以帮你拆你的包裹吗?
Now maybe I can help you with your package.
当然可以
Fuckin' A.
中午12点15分
At exactly 12:15,
我到莎曼珊的公♥司♥接她
I stopped by to pick up Samantha for our business lunch
一边吃午餐一边讨论封面事宜
to decide what we thought was sexy.
抱歉
Ooh! Um! I'm sorry.
想不想继续?
You wanna keep going?
不了 我享用够了
No, I've... had enough.
有些女人 比如莎曼珊
Some women, like Samantha,
知道什么时候该 “封口”
know when to stop putting things in their mouths.
米兰达则需要一点帮助
While others, like Miranda, need a little help.
你看起来棒极了
Oh, look at you, you look great.
我用公斤秤会比较轻
I'm much lighter metric.
这周保持的不错
Oh, you did great this week.
我差点没认出你来
Oh, I almost didn't recognize you.
抱歉
-Oh, oh, excuse me. Hi. -Hi.
我的体重有错误
There's been a mistake on my weight.
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表