剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
So do you, kid.
什么?
What?
我的口香糖
-My gum. Christ! -Oh.
你吓了我一跳
You surprised me.
我把它吞了下去
Yeah. I swallowed it.
抱歉
Sorry.
让我亲一下 我要好好补偿你
Here let me kiss it and make it all better.
怎么样?
-How's that? -Mmm.
-快走吧 -但是...
-We better go. -But...
-我订好餐厅了 -我不饿
-Dinner reservations. -Oh, I'm not hungry.
我答应过我的合伙人
We have to go. I promised my partners.
我要跟餐厅拉关系卖♥♥酒
I'd make a little vineyard connection with the restaurant owner, so,
走吧 我们好好吃一顿 叙叙旧
let's go. We'll have a nice meal, and catch up.
好吧
-Hm? -Okay.
我走过购物中心看到你的书
So I'm walking through the mall and I see your book.
等等 你会到购物中心去?
Wait, you were in a mall?
现在我住在美国
I live in America now.
出门一定会经过购物中心
You've gotta go through them to get to the outside.
总之
-Hm. -Anyway,
我穿过书店后看到
I pass a bookstore and there you are.
你的书摆在书架上
Right in the window next to the real books.
你真的是太体贴了
Oh, sir, you are too kind.
封面很漂亮
-Good cover. -Oh.
可爱又性感
Cute, sexy.
性感?
-Sexy, huh? -Mm.
所以我走进书店
So I go in,
买♥♥下它 马上开车回家
I bought it... Drove right home.
坐在我的门廊上 点根雪茄
Sat on my porch. Lit up a cigar.
一页一页仔细地读它
And I read it cover to cover.
-门廊? -纱门跟其他东西一应俱全
-Porch? -Screen doors and everything.
你觉得如何呢?
Well... What'd you think?
我不知道我伤你伤得那么深
I had no idea that I hurt you so much.
我想说 看到这段经历化为文字感觉很奇怪
I gotta say, it was tough to see it in print.
你看过我的专栏
You've read my columns.
但我没有一口气看过它们
Not all at one sitting.
看着它们我受到很大的刺♥激♥
One reading. One right after the other.
我明白我伤你多深
I really got how much I hurt you.
别那样 那是幻想
Oh, come on. That's fiction.
我美化过的幻想
Fiction. I embellished.
不 凯莉 有些真的发生过
No, Carrie, some of that stuff really happened.
-字字动容 -那只是写作
-Word for word. -It's just writing.
一切都过去了
It's all in the past.
我们忘了那些事 来谈谈别的事吧
Now let's forget all that and talk about something else.
你的酒品生意还好吗?
How's the wine business?
很不错
-Great. -Yeah?
关于我公♥寓♥钥匙的那一章
You know in that chapter about my apartment key.
我真的是个大混♥蛋♥吗?
Was I really that big of an asshole?
我的天
Oh God...
他就跟这座城市一样
"He was like the city itself.
冷漠 愤怒又疲惫
Cold, infuriating and exhausting."
很明显 这跟我的做♥爱♥计划不同
Suddenly it became clear to me this was not my best laid plan.
我是说我什么时候很冷漠?
Now, see, see, that's what I'm talking about.
我真的很冷漠吗?
When have I ever been cold? Am I cold?
不 你很火热
No. You're hot.
-非常火热 -第三章呢?
-Very hot. -Well what about chapter three?
那是好几年前的事了
That, that, that was all years ago.
我们能不能别说了?
Can we... Can we please stop talking?
-等一下… -什么…
-Oh, wait, wait, wait. -What, what, what?
我不希望你再受到伤害
Look, I just don't want you to get hurt again.
不会的 这只是性
I won't. It's just sex!
根据这本书的说法 这不只是性
Well, according to this book, it is not just sex.
听着 在纽约发生的一切都是我的错
Look, look. What happened in New York was all my fault.
我没有想清楚
I didn't read the signs.
那时你身边有人 你也表示得很明白
You were unavailable. And very clear about that.
这都是我的错
It was all me.
求求你吻我吧
Now please, kiss me.
至少躺到我身上来
Or at least lie on top of me.
凯莉 我觉得书上说得很清楚
Carrie, I think it's very clear from this book.
只要一牵涉到我 你的判断力就会出问题
That when it comes to me, you do not have good judgment.
看看第三章
Now look at chapter three.
那是虚构的 它甚至不是畅销书
That's fiction. And it's not even a best seller.
看一下第三十九页
Here, page 39.
我的天 真不敢相信
Oh God, I can't believe this is happening.
你跟别人在交往吗?
Are you involved with someone else?
没有
No.
是痘痘的关系吧?
Oh, it's the pimple, isn't it?
我不想做日后会让自己后悔的事
I just don't wanna do something here that I'll be sorry for later.
我没事 看着我...
I'm fine. Look at me, put...
快把书放下 看着我
Put the book down and look at me.
我没事 真的
I'm fine. Just fine.
我看起来不像没事吗?
Don't I look fine?
-那么... -我们再来谈一谈吧
So... Let's talk just a little more.
第三十九页
-Now look, page 39. -Oh, oh...
这部分…
This part...
-我喜欢跟你做♥爱♥ -不
-I love making love to you. -No.
那不是爱 那只是性
That was not love, that was just sex.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
你好漂亮
You are so beautiful.
你的皮肤是那么的柔软光滑
Your skin is so soft. So smooth.
你的…小♥弟♥弟♥好硬
And you... Have a hard dick.
快穿上裤子离开吧
Now. Put your pants on and go.
可以吗?
Is that okay?
听你的
Whatever you say.
他们是…
There they were...
美女与野兽
The bachelorette and the beast.
星期六一起吃晚餐吧?
What about dinner, Saturday night?
这只是性
Hey. This is just sex.
我们不是男女朋友 你只是个...
We're not a couple, you're just...
好炮♥友♥ 清楚了吗?
A great fuck. Is that clear?
清楚了
Clear.
-哪位? -你起床的时间到了
-Hello? Good morning it's your wake up call.
-现在几点? -七点半
-Oh, what time is it? -7:30.
-我要你们几点叫我? -七点半
-What time did I say? -7:30.
好吧 谢谢你
Oh. Okay. Thank you.
我被叫起床后真的醒了
After my wake up call, I got my real wake up call.
这都是我的书害的
Thanks to my book,
我跟大人物什么事都没发生
nothing was ever going to happen with Big.
你要去哪里?
Hey. Where are you going?
我还要办两场签名会
I have two book readings this morning
然后赶回纽约
before I head back to New York.
别那么急 过来
Not so fast. Come here.
现在吗?
Now?
昨晚我们谈的那些事 还有你的担心呢?
What about last night, all that talk, all those concerns?
去他的
Fuck it.
你需要题材写续集
You'll need material for the sequel. Hm?
“就像我脸上 他最喜欢的雀斑”
"Like that freckle on my face that he once told me he loved.
“白天我费尽心思遮掩它”
I could do my best to cover it during the day,
“到了晚上 我洗去铅华”
but at night, after I washed the city off my face,
“我的嘴唇上方附近 有一个棕色的小点”
there it was. A tiny brown dot near the tip of my lip.
“不知道为什么
And I wondered
那么小的黑点 突然间会变得如此明显”
how something so small could suddenly seem so big."
-好了 -谢谢
-Here you go. Thank you.
行李都已经放在车上 车子停在前面了
Luggage in the car. Car at the curb.
谢谢你为我这么做
Oh, thanks for doing all that.
你跟大人物还顺利吧?
So? How'd it go with Big?
我们做♥爱♥了
We had sex.
哈利路亚
Hallelujah.
但事情没那么简单
Yeah, but it was not as simple as I had hoped.
那是什么意思?
Well, what does that mean?
这本书的问答游戏...
The question and answer section of this reading...
结束了
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表