剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
-Really? -Yeah. It's...
-我没注意过 -你会注意的
-I never noticed. -Well, you will now,
这是我的目标
that's how it works.
我希望收集到完整的扑克牌
I'm hoping to get a full deck.
加入这张十一之后
Insert the obvious joke here.
我还差一张红心二
And, uh, I didn't have a two of hearts.
今天我很开心
It's a good day.
我也是
Yes, it is.
柏格
Hey, Berger.
我们可以直呼对方的姓氏?
We're on a last-name basis now?
没错
-Yeah. -Okay.
柏格你愿不愿意...
Berger, would you, by any chance...
当我星期四的男伴?
want to be my plus one on Thursday?
我要办新书发表派对 但我还没有男伴
It's my book party and I don't have a date, and...
既然你的衬衫都洗干净了…
You'll have the clean shirt and all. So...
我很乐意
I would love that, um...
但我女朋友的父母要来看我们
But my girlfriend's parents are coming to visit,
他们要住我们家
and they are staying with us.
那就像是不断引爆的炸♥弹♥
It was like a bomb that just kept exploding.
我有女朋友
"I have a girlfriend."
我们住在一起
"We live together."
你一直想着你们的美妙互动
"This whole flirtation's in your head."
他应该早点提起她的
He should've mentioned her earlier.
也不能太早
But not too early.
我讨厌那样子
I hate it when men do that.
“我有女朋友”
"I have a girlfriend."
冷静一下 我只是想问那位子有没有人坐
Calm down. I just asked if that seat was taken.
那家伙是个混♥蛋♥
That guy's a jerk.
我不那么认为
Thing is, I don't think he is.
我为这个男人心动
I sparked with this person.
我从来没有心动过
I never spark.
我好奇他们有多快乐
I wonder how happy they are.
那不是我的优点
This is not a good side of me.
说真的 如果他们已经有伴了
Seriously, what's the point of meeting someone like that
何必麻烦呢?
if they're not available?
大家都说好男人真的存在
It's the universe telling you they're still out there.
我认为好男人全都有伴了
Maybe it's the universe telling you all the good ones are taken.
我给你说 所有的好男人都会来参加派对
I'm telling you, all the good ones are coming to the party.
他长什么样子?
What did he look like?
我记不得了
I can't remember.
我真的喜欢某人 就会发生这种事
Which is what happens when I really like someone.
我只记得他给我的感觉
I just remember a feeling.
或许他只是我的幻想
Or he was a dating mirage.
我渴望心动的感觉 所以幻想出那个男人
I was so hungry for a spark, I hallucinated a man.
别说了 你是全市的风云人物
Stop. You're the toast of the town.
快把沙拉吃完
Finish your salad.
我请你去打肉毒杆菌
And I'll treat you to a little mani-pedi-Botox.
你的语气好像大家都会去打
I like how you say that like everybody does it.
他们会的
Everybody will.
我宁愿上♥床♥睡觉
I think I'd rather just crawl into bed.
亲爱的 你好好想一想
Oh, honey, a little perspective!
你的事业有趣 刺♥激♥
You have a fun, exciting,
又知性
intellectually stimulating career,
大家要为你办盛大的晚宴
and there's about to be a huge soiree thrown in your honor.
但是我没有男伴
Yes, and I'll be without a plus one.
我会陪你去的
I'll be your plus one. Coffee?
他应该说“我们”的
He should have said "we" something.
我们要一起去干洗店
"We" go to this dry cleaners.
我们可能很快就会分手
"We might be breaking up soon."
我没告诉沃克我生了孩子
I didn't tell Walker I had a baby.
-你怎么不说呢? -我找不到机会说
-How could you not mention it? -It didn't come up.
如果他问起 “你最近生过孩子吗?”
If Walker had asked me directly, "Have you given birth recently?"
我会说“这要看你怎么定义最近了”
I would have said, "First of all, define recently."
你必须告诉他
You have to tell him.
我会说的
I know. I will.
我不希望他改变我的生活
I just don't want it to change everything.
我没有孩子的话我们会约会
If I didn't have a baby, this is a guy I'd be dating.
如果凯莉的男人没有女朋友
If Carrie's guy didn't have a girlfriend,
她会跟他约会
then he's a guy she'd be dating,
但他有女朋友
but he does.
谢谢你又提起这件事
Thanks for bringing that up again.
在纽约 你总是在找
In New York, they say you're always looking for
工作 男朋友跟公♥寓♥
a job, a boyfriend, or an apartment.
就说你完成了三分之二的梦想
So, let's say you have two out of three,
它们都很棒
and they're fabulous.
为什么要让我们无法拥有的事
Why do we let the one thing we don't have
影响我们对既有生活的感觉?
affect how we feel about all the things we do have?
为什么少了另一半
Why does one minus a plus one
感觉会那么空虚呢?
feel like it adds up to zero?
莎曼珊不需要男人来肯定她
Samantha didn't need a man to make her feel positive,
但她需要男人定期在她额头上打♥针♥
but she did need a man to inject her forehead every so often.
我们会警告病人
We like to warn our patients
有些人无法适应手术后的改变
that some people find it difficult to register emotion
打完针后 他们的脸部会毫无表情
on their faces after the injections.
你会说“我非常生气”
"I am so angry."
琼斯小姐很熟悉这项手术
Miss Jones is familiar with the procedure.
她是新来的?
New ones?
像大多数有权势的女人一样
Like most high-powered women,
莎曼珊可以应付工作压力
Samantha could handle the stress of her job,
却受不了皱纹
but not the stress lines.
在打肉毒杆菌前
Before we do the Botox,
你想做化学脱皮术吗?
have you thought about a freshening chemical peel?
只需要花十五分钟
It takes 15 minutes,
它会让你看起来年轻十到二十岁
and it can make you look ten to 20 years younger.
十五分钟后
15 minutes later,
莎曼珊真的…
Samantha seemed to have it all...
脱皮了
...peeled off.
有些时候女人能够享受寂寞
There are times when a woman relishes being alone.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
通常是因为
And those are the times
你遇见了你不想见到的人
you usually run into someone you don't wanna see.
我就遇到了伊妮德
In my case, it was Enid Frick,
时尚杂♥志♥的编辑也是一个人
my editor at Vogue, also alone.
凯莉
Carrie.
伊妮德 你好
Oh, Enid. Hi.
-你好吗? -我很好
-How... How are you? -Good. Good.
你跟别人有约吗?
Are you meeting someone?
不 我只是来吃饭
No, I'm just grabbing a quick bite.
你要不要…
Well, um, would you like to...
不 我怕打扰你工作
Oh, no, not if you're working.
没事的 我只是在看书
Oh, no, it's fine. I was just reading.
“哈喽”
Hello!
你好
Hi.
我是指你…
-"Hello!" is what you are... -Oh!
看的杂♥志♥
Reading.
你真的要和我一起吃饭?
So, do you really want company?
当然 我已经点菜了
Sure. I just ordered.
这样子我才能报帐
I... I guess this way I can expense it.
对
Right.
沙拉才吃完一半 我们就聊完了
Enid and I ran out of Vogue stuff to talk about
时尚杂♥志♥的话题
midway through our salads.
你住在附近吗?
Do you live in the neighborhood?
不
No.
但跟我男朋友住在附近
But the man I'm seeing does.
你交了男朋友
Oh. So, there's a man.
没错我交了男朋友
Yes. There is a man.
那真是太棒了
Well, that's great. You have a wildly
你的事业成功又有男朋友
successful career and a relationship.
我很担心 女人无法兼顾
I was worried, we, you know, women,
事业跟爱情
only get one or the other,
但你做到了
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表