剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
欲望城市
(性♥爱♥专家凯莉布雷萧 并且勇于发问)
“非原罪”
没有男朋友时最可怕的噩梦...
The worst thing about not being in a relationship...
就是你必须写篇
is when your job is to write about
关于你跟男朋友的专栏
being in a relationship.
还记得那个爱穿凉鞋的男人
Remember that guy who wore sandals?
凉鞋小子蓝达尔吗?
Randall the sandal guy?
我们约会过几次
We went on a couple of dates?
那是六年前的事吧?
Like six years ago?
-你想说什么?-他叫蓝达尔?
-Yeah. Is that anything? -His name was Randall?
不对 我已经肠枯思竭了 姐♥妹♥们♥
No, but I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel here, ladies.
上星期我在专栏里提到
Last week I wrote about my search
我在寻找完美的薯条
for the perfect french fry.
-我看了 -真的很可爱
-Ooh, I saw that. -It was cute.
薯条
Uh-huh, french fries.
你没看我的专栏吗?
You didn't read it, did you?
我不是每次都有空看你的专栏
I don't always have time to read your column.
好吧
Huh. Okay, then.
连我的朋友都觉得我的文章写得烂
Wow, even my friends find me irrelevant.
我每星期都会看
Hey, I read it every week.
你的乳♥房♥♥上已经挂了个小男孩了
You have a little man hanging from your breast.
你还能做什么事?
What else are you gonna do?
-吃东西 -没有人跟我约会
-Eat. -I'm in a dating desert.
他们会把我的专栏改名为...
They're gonna have to change the name of my column to just...
“什么都没有城市”
"...and the City."
或许他们还会取消它
Or they'll just cancel it.
你上了公车广♥告♥
You're on the side of a bus, for God's sake.
编辑为什么要打电♥话♥给我? 他从来不会打电♥话♥找我
Then why did my editor call? He never calls.
没有人跟我做♥爱♥ 我要被开除了
I am not getting laid, therefore, I'm getting laid off.
你不会被开除
You're not getting laid off.
莎曼珊 我不知道你有没有看其他的报导
Samantha, I don't know if you read the rest of the paper,
现在是困难时期
but these are troubled times.
有工作的人的确会被开除
People with real jobs are getting laid off.
最近经济不景气 很多人都会被开除
This is not a good economy in which to be... whipped cream.
昨晚我开始写我的袜柜
Last night, I actually started writing about my sock drawer.
男人就跟袜子一样
Men as socks.
“袜子城市”
Hmm, "Socks and the City."
你们跟我得去找男人
I think you and I need to go find some men.
-问题是根本就没有男人 -有的
-There are no men. That's the problem. -There are men.
你们必须知道该去哪里找 什么时候有空?
You just have to know where to look for them. When are you free?
不 我不会为了找灵感跟男人鬼混
No, no. I'm not trolling for men just to have something to write about.
快去做♥爱♥吧 别忘了跟我报告
You people go have sex, report back.
除非你保证不怀孕 不然我绝不做♥爱♥
I can only help if you want to write about babyproofing.
想不怀孕的话 用保险套吧
I'll tell you how to babyproof, use a condom.
需要我效劳吗?
What can I get you?
我要蔬菜泥跟全麦面包
I'd like the veggie scramble and wheat toast.
我要薯条
I'll have an order of fries.
或许我可以把它当成男人
Maybe I'll make it a two-parter.
丹佛蛋卷跟薯饼 谢谢
I'd like the Denver omelet and hash browns, thank you.
我要新鲜水果盘 我跟理查重修旧好
I'll have the fruit plate, and I'm back with Richard.
我们一直想杀掉的那个理查?
Richard, whose death we've been plotting?
或许好男人全死光了
Wow, maybe there are no men.
我听完了他想说的话...
I finally agreed to listen to what he had to say and...
我从来没有认识过像你这样的女人
I've never known anyone like you, Samantha.
我心里觉得很害怕
I was in over my head...and I got scared.
他会害怕?
He got scared?
那无法解释...
Well, that doesn't excuse the...
从你口中说出那种话
Okay, that, coming from you,
真的太令人震惊了
is almost as disturbing as the news itself.
我害怕时会躲在被窝里
I get scared, I hide under the covers,
而不是别人的双腿之间
not between somebody's legs.
你曾经享受过那种滋味
Perhaps you had to be there.
你一定还有机会的
Perhaps you're gonna have to be there around the clock
所以他不再害怕
to make sure he doesn't get "scared" again.
要男人承认自己害怕 不是件容易的事
You know, being scared is not an easy thing for a man to admit.
他们会因为坦承自己的感觉而得到嘉奖吗?
So what, they get a medal for correctly identifying a feeling?
我们整天都在做相同的事
We do that all day long.
我觉得好生气
"I feel pissed off."
别跟他复合
D.N.R. Do not resuscitate.
我不是白♥痴♥
I'm not an idiot.
我知道 作为女人我觉得
I understand, as a woman of the world,
理查是个有魅力又成功的男人
that Richard is a very charismatic and successful man.
只要有美人走过他面前
And an interesting pussy might cross his path now and then.
他就会跌倒...
And he might fall...Into it?
那只是性
And if he does, it's just sex.
或许那是个缺点 你知道吗
That might be a flaw in him, but you know what?
没有人是完美的
Nobody's perfect.
有些女人甚至没办法让老公去干洗店拿衣服
Some women can't even get their husbands to pick up the dry cleaning.
你拿去干洗店拿衣服来比较...
You're comparing not wanting to pick up dry cleaning with...
夏洛特 说话
-Charlotte, do the thing. -No!
我知道他爱我 我相信他后悔了
Look, I know he loves me, I believe he's sorry,
我也相信他会努力的
and I believe he'll try his best.
那是你的选择 我们应该尊重你的决定
Well, then that's your choice and we should all respect it.
这能拿来写专栏吗?
Now, how about this for a column?
“什么都相信的绝望女人”
"Desperate women who will believe anything."
隔天 两个绝望的父母绞尽脑汁
The next day, two parents covered outlets
避免他们的孩子被吓到
to prevent their baby from getting shocked.
我一直在想…
I was thinking...
或许我们该让布莱迪受洗
Maybe we want to get Brady baptized.
对成年人来说 那么做无法确保任何东西
For grown-ups, there is no such safeguard.
我们都不会上教堂
Neither of us even goes to church!
我知道 但那是项传统
Yeah, I know that. But it's tradition.
我受洗了 我父亲 爷爷
You know, I was baptized, my father, my father's father.
跟其他家人都受洗了
Everybody in my family gets baptized, you know.
那对我妈来说意义重大
And it would really mean a lot to my ma.
你妈?
Your ma?
嘘
Shh.
我们约会时你没提过你有妈妈
You never even had a mother when we were going out!
这是我第一次听到你提起她
This is the first I've ever heard of your mother,
你还说要帮他举♥行♥宗教仪式
and clearly, you are just trotting her out to make a case for religion.
这跟宗教或上帝无关
It's not about religion. It's not about God.
这么做是以防万一
It's just something you do "in case,"
这样宝宝就不会坠入地狱的边境了
so the baby don't end up in limbo.
你根本不知道那是什么意思
You don't even know what that means.
我知道
I do so!
那是什么?
So what is it?
在那里宝宝会到处乱飞 他们没有身体
It's a place where babies fly around without bodies,
脖子上长出了翅膀
just wings under their neck.
听起来我们好像要担心一下
Yeah, that sounds like something we should worry about.
布莱迪甚至不会爬
Brady isn't even crawling yet,
你就在公♥寓♥里到处贴防撞护条
and you've got us baby-proofing every inch of this apartment!
但是你却不愿意让神父帮他洒洒水
But you won't let someone sprinkle a little water
避免他坠入地狱中?
on his head so he doesn't go to hell?
米兰达不相信地狱
Miranda didn't believe in hell,
虽然她正身处地狱中
except the hell she was in right now.
那就是我不想跟你扯上关系的原因
This is why I was worried about having you involved.
我为什么要举♥行♥那种仪式
Why should I go through some stupid ceremony
让你妈妈感到开心?
just to make your ma happy?
那真的很棒
It's nice.
大家都可以看到宝宝 还可以吃蛋糕
Everybody sees the baby. You have cake.
有人会包红包给宝宝
Some people give you money.
办个派对有什么不好的?
What's wrong with little Brady having a little party?
我不相信
I don't believe in it.
如果你不相信...
If you don't believe,
那只是在宝宝的头上洒洒水而已
it's just water on the kid's head.
在市区里 莎曼珊的信心动摇了
Downtown, Samantha's faith was faltering.
我朋友不相信你
My friends don't believe you.
我在跟你的朋友约会吗?
Am I dating your friends?
根据过往经历 我不能相信你
With your track record, I wouldn't put it past you.
她们有什么问题?
What exactly seems to be their problem?
这就是他们的问题
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表