剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
欲望城市
(性♥爱♥专家凯莉布雷萧 并且勇于发问)
“爱的神秘”
纽约就像不断扩张的宇宙
In this ever expanding galaxy called New York City,
许多天体 每天绕着同一个轨道运转
there are certain heavenly bodies one orbits around every day.
然后 恒星每隔几年都会吸引
And then, there are those stars whose gravitational pull
或抛开游离的小行星
one drifts in and out of over the years.
# Is that all there is? #
老是绕着我打转的巴比范
Bobby Fine, satellite friend,
是钢琴酒吧里的传奇人物
piano bar legend.
我通常会在家穿着粉红色礼服
I usually do this number at home
戴着佩姬李的假发唱这首歌♥
in a pink caftan and a Peggy Lee wig.
三杯黄汤下肚 我保证一定走音
Like you've never done the same thing after three daiquiris?
但是现在 我必须休息一下
But right now, I must take a quick break
跟我的名人好友打招呼
to say hello to a celebrity friend.
这里的每个人都是名人吧?
Is there any other kind?
欢迎凯莉布雷萧小姐
Little Miss Carrie Bradshaw.
她写书
She writes books.
大家还记得什么是书吧?
You remember books?
DVD的原始版
Primitive versions of the DVD.
别笑了
Stop, please stop.
好吧 再来一次
Okay, one more time
算是给坐在廉价后座的客人优待
for the cheap seats in the back!
(就这样吗?)
# Is that all there is? #
(对 就这样)
# Yes, that's all there is #
你们认识多久了?
How long have you two known each other?
这么说吧
Oh, let's put it this way,
从“猫”还是小猫开始
Cats was just kittens.
音乐剧“猫”吗
Cats, the musical.
-别开玩笑了 -我喜欢“猫”
-Hello. -Oh, I loved Cats!
救护车
Medic!
才没有那么久
It hasn't been that long, has it?
拜托 我们刚认识时
Please, darling, when we met,
你还在跳有氧操 史丹佛还有头发
you took aerobics, and Stanford had hair.
巴比
Bobby.
贝西 我以为你去吃晚餐了
Bitsy, I thought you had a dinner.
没错 司机在外面绕圈圈
Oh, I do, the driver is circling,
我必须进来打个招呼
but I had to run up and say hello.
你好 你好 你好
-Aw. -Oh, hello, hello, hello, hello.
贝西冯马芬林
Bitsy Von Muffling,
凯莉 米兰达 莎曼珊
this is Carrie, Miranda, Samantha,
跟喜欢“猫”的小姐
and the one who liked Cats.
贝西 我是莎曼珊琼斯
Bitsy, Samantha Jones.
我帮你的博物馆慈善会做过公♥关♥
I did PR for your museum benefit.
莎曼珊 我爱死你了
Ah, Samantha, of course, I loved you.
我只是吓了一跳 还有人喜欢“猫”
I was just so thrilled that someone actually liked Cats.
我没有那么喜欢它
Well, I didn't like it that much.
服务生 五号♥桌要点幽默感
Waiters, sense of humor, table five.
莎曼珊 你好吗?
So Samantha, how are you?
我好极了 你呢?
Fabulous, how are you?
非常棒 我疯狂地坠入爱河 就快要结婚了
Delirious, I'm madly in love and getting married.
我们要在汉普顿办婚礼
Big, big, big Hamptons wedding.
恭喜你 谁是那个幸运的男人?
Oh, congratulations, who's the lucky stud?
我
Me.
你要结婚了?
You're getting married?
你能相信吗?
Can you believe it?
贝西跟我订婚了
Bitsy and I are "enfianced."
我终于遇到了我的梦中情人
I finally found the right girl.
百老汇先生得靠意淫 让自己的小♥弟♥弟♥打起精神来
Well, Mr. Broadway has to go tinkle before he can tinkle.
莎曼珊 我有你的住址 你一定要来
And Samantha, I have your address, you have to come.
很高兴能见到你们
Nice meeting you all.
再见
Bye. Okay, bye...
我还以为他是同性恋
I thought he was gay.
没错
Ah, yeah.
“百老汇先生得靠意淫”
"Mr. Broadway has to go tinkle,"
那句话的同性恋意味太浓了
that has to be the gayest sentence ever uttered.
他这么做一定是为了钱
He must be marrying her for the money.
他不需要钱
He doesn't need the money.
他是“歌♥舞线上”的创始投资人
He was one of the original investors in A Chorus Line.
我想你再也听不到比“百老汇先生得靠意淫”
Just when you thought you'd never hear a phrase gayer than
更具同性恋意味的话了
"Mr. Broadway has to go tinkle."
他为什么要结婚?
Why would he be getting married?
1988年 巴比范宣布他要卖♥♥掉
In 1988, Bobby Fine announced that he was going to sell
在市区的钢琴酒吧
his piano bar downtown
跑到尼加拉瓜当义工照顾孤儿
and go volunteer with Nicaraguan orphans.
那些孤儿还在等待救援
The orphans are still waiting.
他不可能结婚的
This wedding will never happen.
-真的发生了 -一切都订好了
-It's happening. -Everything's booked.
问题是我们要住在哪里?
So the really big question is where are we going to stay?
那是个大问题吗?
That's the really big question?
问题应该是他们为什么结婚
What about why are these two people marrying each other?
就这样吗?
Is that all there is?
贝西说他们深深相爱
Well, Bitsy said they were madly in love.
我发现爱是最脆弱的理由
You see, I find the love facade the most offensive part.
我们是成年人 我们可以应付它
We're adults. We can handle it.
贝西应该说 “我老了 我需要伴”
Bitsy should say, "I'm getting older and I want companionship."
巴比应该说“帅哥不要我了”
Or Bobby should say, "The hot men don't go for me anymore,"
别印喜帖告诉大家那就是爱
but don't print up invitations and call it love.
一副爱能让人改变性向的样子
As if love transforms people and changes molecules
真是胡扯
'cause that's bullshit.
你不想当我的男伴?
I guess you don't want to be my date, then.
除非他们有避暑别♥墅♥
No dates unless they have summer houses.
放松 我们要跟史丹佛及马可斯住
Oh, relax, we can stay with Stanford and Marcus.
我一定是个白♥痴♥ 才会在劳动节前跟理查分手
I was a fool to break up with Richard before Labor Day.
他有栋很漂亮的房♥子
He has a fabulous house.
就算你付我钱 我也不会去
I wouldn't go to this charade if you paid me.
这就像房♥子里有头粉红象
It's like there's a pink suede elephant in the middle of the room
大家却装做什么都没发生一样
and nobody is allowed to talk about it.
你觉得他们不会有性生活?
Do you think they won't have sex?
结婚的人最终都会没有性生活
All married couples stop having sex eventually.
不是这样的 你跟已婚男人发生性关系了
That's not true, you've had sex with plenty of married people.
所以我才会知道这档子事
That's how I know.
好吧
Okay.
就当他们是在找老伴
Let's say it's companionship.
如果没有爱的感觉
How do you sustain a relationship
怎么能维持婚姻关系?
without the zsa-zsa-zsu?
你说什么?
The what?
你的心跟乱飞的蝴蝶一样时
You know, that butterflies in your stomach thing
你不只爱上了对方
that happens when you not only love the person,
你还想拥有他
but you gotta have them.
不是那股力量一直支持你吗?
Isn't that what gets you through the years?
就算爱已消逝 你还会记得那种感觉
Even if it fades, at least you have the memory of the zsa-zsa-zsu.
大家想做什么我都没意见
I'm fine with whatever people want to do.
我只要求对方坦白
Just be straight with me.
我想那就是贝西跟巴比求婚的理由
I think that's how Bitsy proposed to Bobby.
这个时候
It was right about then,
夏洛特决定跟我们坦白
Charlotte decided to be straight with us.
我在跟某人约会 应该可以那么说
I'm seeing someone, sort of.
你应该算是在跟某人交往?
You're in a sort of relationship?
这太可笑了 他不是我那一型的
It's ridiculous. He's so not my type.
他是异性恋吗?
Is he heterosexual?
对
Yes.
但他是个秃头
But he's bald.
矮冬瓜
And short.
喜欢边吃东西边说话
And he talks with his mouth full.
我不想被人在公开场合看到我跟他在一起
And I don't even want to be seen in public with him.
我讨厌他的名字 他叫哈利
And I hate his name, Harry.
他除了头顶外全身都是毛
Because he is, everywhere but his head.
你们的性关系很糟糕吗?
Is the sex bad too?
这是我一生中最棒的性经验
It's the best sex of my life.
我想或许我喜欢他
I think I might really like him.
你想到汉普顿参加婚礼吗?
You want to go to a wedding in the Hamptons in a few weeks?
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表