剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
为什么 她叫他烤肉饼
Why not? She called it a meatloaf.
我想支持一下米兰达
I don't think it would kill all of us
要不了我们的命
to be a little more supportive.
好吧
Oh, alright.
他念大学时 我会带他出去喝一杯
When he's in college, I'll take him for a drink
跟他的朋友们打情骂俏
and I'll flirt with his friends. How's that?
你明天该过去跟她问候
Maybe you could just stop by tomorrow
“听说你生孩子 还好吧?”
and say, "I hear you had a baby, how's that goin'?"
凯莉 我没时间 我整天的行程排得满满的
Carrie, I have no time, I'm booked all day.
我跟发型设计师约好了
I have my hair appointment
还要去退还按♥摩♥棒♥
and I'm returning a vibrator before that.
弄头发跟按♥摩♥棒♥
Hair and a vibrator.
对 这就是我的生活 我不必为此辩解
Yes. That is my life and I don't have to justify it.
我讨厌人一旦有孩子
I hate it when people have babies
就期待你变得跟诺曼罗克韦尔
and they suddenly expect you to turn into some kind of
画中人物一样
Norman Rockwell painting.
米兰达不是别人
We're not talking about people.
她是我们的朋友 她快疯了
We're talking about our friend, and she's sinking.
米兰达喜欢威尼斯?
What, so Miranda's like Venice?
一共是十四块两角
That'll be $14.20.
布朗尼蛋糕算她的
She's paying for the brownie.
凯莉
Carrie?
你也来了 茱丽雅
Oh, hey. Julia, hi!
这位是我朋友 莎曼珊
Oh, um... This is my friend, Samantha.
茱丽雅亚佛顿 我们是时尚杂♥志♥的同事
This is Julia Afton, we work together at Vogue.
她一个月只进办公室一次
-Hi. -Hi. Hardly...She gets to run in and out once a month
我要跟安娜温托周♥旋♥到底
while I'm chained to the hem of Anna Wintour.
我的朋友妮娜来了
Oh, there's my friend, Nina!
我在这里
I'm here.
你也该到了
It is about time.
抱歉我迟到了
Hey, sorry I'm late.
凯莉 你好
Carrie, hi.
我又跟那个给我脸色看的女人面对面
There I was...Face to face with the face girl.
你们怎么会认识?
And how do you two know each other?
吃完午餐后我再告诉你
I'll tell you over lunch.
妮娜凯兹?你好 莎曼珊琼斯
Nina Katz? Hi. Samantha Jones.
很高兴能再见到你
Oh, hi. Nice to see you again.
我们可以吃饭了吗?
Um, can we eat?
我快饿死了
I am starvation central.
再见
Okey-dokey. See ya.
再见 凯莉
Bye, Carrie.
你怎么会认识妮娜凯兹?
How do you know Nina Katz?
大家都认识她
Everybody knows Nina Katz.
她是 “周末夜现场”的节目制♥作♥
She's the booker for Saturday Night Live.
就是她给我脸色看
Well, she's also the face girl.
-不是 -就是
-No! -Yes.
妮娜凯兹是…
Nina Katz is the...
没错
Exactly.
太棒了 她会告诉全时尚杂♥志♥的人
Oh, great, that face'll be all over Vogue.
更别提“周末夜现场” 妮娜凯兹是个大嘴巴
Not to mention SNL. Nina Katz loves to talk.
一共是十五块三角
-$15.30. -I...
我也要吃块布朗尼蛋糕
I'm going to need a big brownie as well. So...
隔天
The next day,
莎曼珊自己一个人去血拼
Samantha did some personal shopping.
一件很私人的东西
Very personal.
-有什么需要我效劳的吗? -是的
-Can I help you? -Yes.
这个按♥摩♥棒♥要退货
I'd like to return this vibrator.
我们不卖♥♥按♥摩♥棒♥
We don't sell vibrators.
不对 我六个月前在这里买♥♥了它
Yes, you do, I bought it here six months ago.
那不是按♥摩♥棒♥ 那是电动颈部按♥摩♥器
That's not a vibrator. It's a neck massager.
不 它是按♥摩♥棒♥
No, it's a vibrator.
锐影电器不卖♥♥按♥摩♥棒♥
Sharper Image doesn't sell vibrators.
那是电动颈部按♥摩♥器
It's a neck massager.
你试图让我相信 女人买♥♥这玩意
You expect me to believe that women buy these
来治疗颈部酸痛?
to help their sore necks?
那是电动颈部按♥摩♥器
It's a neck massager.
好吧 我要退还这个电动颈部按♥摩♥器
Fine. I'd like to return this neck massager.
它出了什么问题?
What's wrong with it?
它没办法让我达到高♥潮♥
It failed to get me off.
它有保证期限 却动都不动
It has a warranty and it just stopped.
只会发出可悲的哀叫声
Made the saddest little sound.
或许你把它累坏了
Perhaps you wore it out.
亲爱的 它不是第一个被我累坏的
Well, honey, it wouldn't be the first one.
好吧 你再拿一个
Fine. Just... find another
直接到柜台结♥帐♥就行了
and go to the cashier.
我知道有个男人 很需要帮脖子按♥摩♥一下
I know a man who's in desperate need of a neck massage.
千万别买♥♥那个 它滴滴答答地吵死人了
Oh, you don't want that one. Too many bells and whistles.
那个按♥摩♥棒♥不合用
That one actually works against you.
如果我们真的想达到高♥潮♥ 还是要靠男人才行
If we wanted to work that hard, we'd get us a man.
对吧?
Am I right?
莎曼珊马上让自己成为
Samantha instantly established herself...
按♥摩♥棒♥界的蜜奇可卡库塔妮
as the Michiko Kakutani of vibrators.
事实上那是电动背部按♥摩♥棒♥
I... I think that one actually is a back massager.
你可以坐在它上面试试看
Not if you mount it.
当然不行 那会烫伤你的私处
No, absolutely not. That will burn your clit off.
穿着内♥裤♥时也会吗?
Even with underwear?
穿滑雪裤也一样
Even with ski pants.
我拿了样东西给你
I brought you something.
这是艾丽卡的摇椅
Well, it belongs to Aleika. An oscillating chair.
它真的很好用
It helps.
请进
Come on in.
你好
Hey...
你好 爱哭鬼宝宝
Hey there, Mr. Mouth.
你为什么哭个不停?
What have you got to say that is so important?
抱歉 他没有停过
I'm sorry, it's just been nonstop.
有人不建议用这种摇椅
Now this chair is a little controversial.
不过我才不在乎
But I don't give a shit,
只要让宝宝不再哭就好了
as it stopped my baby from crying
我正打算跳防火梯自杀
when I was about ready to throw myself off the fire escape.
听起来挺不错的
Sounds good.
好吧
Okay, now.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这张椅子是天才
The chair is genius.
我不知道 应该是震动的关系
I don't know, something about the vibration...
我不知道 宝宝喜欢那种感觉
I don't know. They love it.
艾丽卡一坐就是好几个小时
Aleika could sit in it for hours.
所以 你怎么没听过这种椅子?
So, how come you haven't heard about this?
你的女性朋友都没有宝宝?
Don't your girlfriends have babies?
没错 我是唯一的妈妈
No. I'm the only one.
那你死定了
Ooh, then you're screwed.
其实她们帮了我很多忙
Actually, they've been very helpful.
如果她们没有孩子 就不知道该怎么帮你
If they don't have kids, they don't have a clue.
米兰达 你不是个坏妈妈
Miranda, you're not a bad mother.
你只是没有买♥♥摇椅而已
You just didn't have the chair.
谢谢你
Thank you.
卡妲儿
Kendall.
宝宝安静了三小时后…
Three blissful baby hours later...
莎曼珊 你来这里做什么?
Samantha, what are you doing here?
我不是莎曼珊 你才是
I'm not Samantha, you are.
五点半你该到约翰曼帝发廊去 快出发吧
You have a 5:30 appointment with John Mandee at the John Mandee Salon. Go!
什么?
What?
我不能占走你的…
Uh, I can't take your...
我数到五 然后我会改变心意
I'm counting to five and then I'm changing my mind.
真的吗?
-Really? -Uh-huh.
你要帮我看宝宝?
You wanna babysit?
五 四…
Five, four...
好了
Okay! Okay!
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
我不敢相信
I can't believe it.
我也不敢相信 但我来了
Well, neither can I, but here I am.
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表