剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
对吗?
am I right?
这是锂片 我喜欢把它洒在冰淇淋上
Lithium. I like to sprinkle it on my ice cream.
有没有试过?
You ever try it?
没有 没试过
No, can't say that I have.
你服用哪一种抗抑郁剂?
What kind of mood elevator are you on?
我没有服用
I'm not on one.
是吗?我以前跟你一样
Yeah? I used to be like you.
后来就和这家伙分手了
Then, I broke up with this guy.
那是1982年的事 他叫莫提
This was '82. Morty.
我以为会出现更好的人
Thought somebody better would come along.
一个也没有
Never happened.
我爱死这个了
Oh, I love this!
如果夏洛特说得对
If Charlotte was right,
这女人的两个挚爱
this woman's two "great loves"
是一个名叫莫提的男子 和洒着锂粉的冰淇淋
were a man named Morty, and lithium-laced ice cream.
在咖啡店的烘手♥机♥下蹲了20分钟后
After 20 minutes squatting under the coffee shop hand dryer,
我才明白我一直在骗自己
I realized I'd been kidding myself.
纽约和我之间的关系并不完美
New York and I didn't have the perfect relationship.
好了
All right!
这城市冷漠 不怀好意
It was dismissive, abusive,
而且让我觉得走投无路
and it made me feel desperate.
我的挚爱再也不会出现
I was now...fresh out of "great loves."
先生
Oh! Hey, hey, sir?
谢谢你
Thank you.
要吗?
Should I?
容我自我介绍
Allow me to introduce myself.
我名叫路易斯拉罗
My name is Louis LaRoy.
这位是比尔霍伯 以及保罗沃金斯
This is Bill Hope, and Paul Watkins,
我们想邀请你参加今晚的海军派对
and we'd like to invite you to a big Navy party tonight.
欢迎携带女性友人
Feel free to bring some girlfriends.
欢迎之至
Yeah, feel very free.
我不知道我为何犹豫
I don't know why I was fighting it.
这一定会很好玩的
This is gonna be fun!
这正是我们所需要的
Exactly what we needed.
三个单身女郎又回到城里了
Three single gals back on the town.
你们最长时间没有性生活是多久?
What's the longest you've ever gone without sex?
没吃晚餐和喝酒之前不说这些
Oh, no, you don't get that info without dinner and a drink.
我下礼拜就满六个月了
Next week will make it six months.
-注意 -谢谢
-Oh, watch it. -Thanks.
她吓倒我了 害我一时失神
She threw me and I lost my concentration.
今晚我一定要跟一个水手上♥床♥
I am gonna have sex with a sailor tonight.
-我也差点被她吓倒 -我是认真的
-She almost got me on that one. -I'm serious!
我必须上♥床♥ 好摆脱麦克道格太太的身份
I have to have sex to put Mrs. Trey MacDougal behind me.
我是全新的夏洛特约克
I'm a whole new Charlotte York.
你那套挚爱理论呢?
What about the "great loves"?
也许那些只是胡扯
Maybe that was bullshit?
我扶你
Gotcha.
我们要怎么找你那位水手?
How are we gonna find your sailors?
会找到他的
We'll find them.
天佑美国
God bless America.
重点是集体行动
The important thing is to stick together
不然我们会走散
or we'll get lost.
莎曼珊
Samantha?
夏洛特
Charlotte?
好乖
There we go.
在上城 另一个女人发现自己
And uptown, another woman found herself
陷入令人困惑的肚脐处境
in a confusing navel situation.
你看 布莱迪
Look, Brady.
这是你的肚脐
There's your belly button.
帮帮我
Help me!
惊恐的20分钟后…
Twenty freaked-out minutes later...
我办不到
I can't do this!
我对预期中的事物做了心理准备
I'm prepared for the expected,
但对意外毫无招架之力
but I'm not prepared for the unexpected.
我想不到会发生这种事
I can't schedule shit like this.
而且花钱请来的人又不肯帮忙
And the people that you hire won't help you with shit like this!
那只猫呢?
Where's the cat?
天啊 史蒂夫 好恶心
Oh God, Steve, it's gross!
帮帮我 好恶心
Help me, it's gross!
放轻松
All right, relax.
我会帮你
I'll give you a hand.
他或许改变不了她
He may not be a core shaker,
但史蒂夫却在她被吓得花容失色时陪在身边
but Steve was there when she was shaken to the core.
# Feelin' all right, uh-huh #
# I'm not feelin' too good myself, huh #
# Uh-huh #
# Feelin' all right, uh-huh #
# I'm not feelin' too good myself #
你在找人吗?
You looking for someone?
找我朋友
Oh, my girlfriends.
对女人而言 这派对简直就像百慕达三角洲
This party's like the Bermuda triangle for women.
那是个水手笑话
That's a little sailor joke.
你很风趣
You're funny.
让我想起我妈
You remind me of my mom.
拜拜
Buh-bye.
# Start to cry #
你好 小姐
Evening, miss.
你好 伙伴
Ahoy, matey.
领结很好看
Nice Dickie.
此时 我还是没找到夏洛特
Meanwhile, I still had not found Charlotte,
不过夏洛特已经找到一个不太绅士的军官
but Charlotte had found an officer who wasn't a gentleman.
可以看看你的胸部吗?
Show me your tits?
不行 我几乎不认识你
I can't do that, I barely know you.
好吧 那看一边就好
Okay. Then, just show me one.
这是命令
It's an order.
如果是以前 夏洛特一定会叫他吃官司
The old Charlotte would've had him court martialed,
但现在的她...
but the new Charlotte...
军官...
Well, officer...
时间紧迫
had a deadline.
如果是命令的话
-If it's an order. -Mm-hmm.
天啊
Oh, Jesus!
凯莉
Oh, Carrie, Carrie!
我只是来找你 我没有...
I was just looking for you, I didn't...
这位是麦特库克军官
No, this is Officer Matt Cook.
我们待会见吧
I'll see you later.
好
Okay.
我办不到 我们还是聊天吧
I can't do this, let's just talk.
都听你的 小姐
It's your call, ma'am.
结果 夏洛特被困在过去
It turns out, Charlotte was caught somewhere between the old
和现在之间
and new York.
但她盘算对着陌生人
But she figured showing her boob
袒胸露背 可以换来三个月延长♥期♥
to a relative stranger bought her another three months.
# Feelin' all right #
凯莉
Carrie!
原来你在这里 夏洛特呢?
There you are. Where's Charlotte?
信不信由你 楼上的脱衣舞秀有她的份
Well, believe it or not, she's involved in a little peep show upstairs.
我开始对那女人有点敬意了
I am really starting to have a newfound respect for that girl.
今天是怎么回事?
What is it about today?
我看了米兰达的胸部
I've seen Miranda's boobs.
夏洛特的胸部
I've seen Charlotte's boob.
何不也让我看看你的胸部 好让这一切结束?
Why not just show me yours and get it over with?
我是开玩笑的
I was kidding.
我不是 那应该能帮我钓到一个水手
I wasn't. That ought to hook me a sailor.
别扯上海军性丑闻
Yeah, tail hook you one.
听着 我要走了
Look, I'm going.
不要
No!
要
Yes!
我是对的 这艘船已经开了
I was right, this ship has sailed,
不幸的是 我还在船上
and tragically, I'm still on it.
再见了 注意楼上那位豪放女
Good night. Hey, keep an eye on "boom-boom" up there.
你来了
Hey, there. You came.
我来见识过了
Yes, I came, I saw,
我要走了
I'm leaving.
别这样 我大老远
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表