剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
What do you say?
我不知道 心灵上的指引...
I don't know. Spiritual guidance...
我们订了皇后区面包店的蛋糕
And there's cake. From some bakery in Queens!
放了很多糖跟厚厚的糖浆?
Ah, the really sugary kind with the thick White icing?
对 或许还有鲜奶油
Yeah, maybe even a buttercream cross on top.
没问题
Oh, now you're talkin'.
我愿意给他心灵指引跟吃蛋糕
Spirituality, and cake!
那晚 夏洛特拉我到信仰之泉去
That night, Charlotte dragged me to the fountain of belief.
在场几乎都是女人
It was mostly women.
很明显 女人是“希望”的主要市场
Apparently, women are the main market for hope.
欢迎 你要不要抽一张证词?
Welcome, would you like to take an affirmation?
毫无疑问 如果拒绝的话
Saying "no" would probably get us off on the wrong foot,
我们会被踢出去
it being an affirmation and all.
谢谢
Thanks.
祝你玩得愉快
Enjoy.
“我相信人性本善”
"I believe in the good in people."
太棒了 你的证词写了什么?
That's nice. What does yours say?
“我相信这是胡说八道”
"I believe this is hooey."
你要挖苦所有事情吗?
Are you going to make fun of everything?
我的脑筋没动得那么快
No, I'm not that quick.
你今天做了什么?
What did you do today?
还是一样
Oh, the usual.
帮我朋友的非婚生子
Helped pick a christening gown
挑选受洗仪式的礼服
for my friend's illegitimate baby.
我很高兴她决定举♥行♥受洗仪式
I'm so happy she decided to do a baptism.
她请我当孩子的教母
She asked me to be the godmother.
什么?
What?
那没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal.
那是大事
It is a big deal.
那是很重大的责任
It's a huge responsibility.
我知道很多朋友因此绝交
I know people whose friendships have ended
因为有人没办法尽到当教母的责任
because someone was a disappointing godparent.
你为什么会那么…
Why are you so...?
你想当孩子的教母吗?
Did you want to be the godmother?
不
No!
知道这世界上还有神圣的事 并不可怕
I just think it wouldn't kill you to acknowledge that some things are sacred.
我真的...
I do acknowledge...
我们别说话了
We're not talking.
-是吗? -没错
-We're not? -No!
好吧
Okay.
我们可以说话了吗?
Are we talking yet?
你要跟我说话时通知我一声
Okay, let me know when we're talking.
我相信这会是漫长的一夜
I believe this is going to be a very long evening.
我相信 我们是这里唯一的正常人
I believe we are the only normal people here.
我相信夏洛特是个好人
I believe in the good in Charlotte,
她不管我的想法拉我来这里
who dragged me here against my will
事实上我只想待在家里 抱着负面想法哭泣
when I wanted to stay home and just be negative.
宝宝的礼服长什么样子?
What does the gown look like?
两个人
Table for two.
我知道你想让我难过
I know you're trying to make me feel bad,
但我得告诉你 这燃起了我熊熊的欲♥火♥
but I gotta tell you, that turns me on.
这边请
Right this way.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们没事吧?
Are we okay?
没事
Oh, we're fine.
我差点忘了
Oh, I almost forgot.
星期天你要跟我一起参加米兰达的受洗仪式
You're going to Miranda's baptism with me Sunday.
它会花掉你整天的时间 既无聊又乏味
It'll be all day. It'll be boring. It'll be mandatory.
几点开始?
What time?
两点
2:00.
你会再那么做吗?
Are you going to do the... thing again?
不会
No.
你呢?
Are you?
莎曼珊 我爱你
Samantha. I love you.
虽然他看起来像是改过自新了
Although he appeared to have reformed,
莎曼珊还没有准备好原谅他
Samantha wasn't ready to forgive his sin.
你相信自己是个值得爱的人 爱才会来到你身边
Love will come to you only when you truly believe you deserve it.
与此同时 过了一个小时 听了二十个证词后...
Meanwhile, an hour and 20 affirmations later...
爱能够提升你
Love will raise you up.
恐惧令你沮丧
Fear will pull you under.
只有爱才是真的
Only love is real.
好的 请站起来说
Yes, stand right up.
我想谢谢你 雪莉
Yes...I just wanted to thank you, Cheryl,
这些证词对我非常有效
because the affirmations have really worked for me.
我祈祷爱的出现 我相信爱
I prayed for love. I believed in love...
上星期我坠入爱河
And last week, I fell in love.
他是个完美仁慈 乐于奉献的男人
And he's perfect, and kind, and giving,
现在我知道 我值得他那么做
and I now know that I deserve that,
谢谢你
so thank you.
谢谢自己吧 你办到了
Thank yourself. You did it.
那真的是很棒吧?
Isn't that inspiring?
是啊
-Yeah. Yeah.
还有人想说说自己的感觉吗?
Anyone else?
你有话要说吗?
Yes, did you want to say something?
不...
Oh, no, I...
是的 我一直在想...
Yes. Hi. I was wondering...
我一直在想 那个女人花了多少时间去相信那些证词
I'm just wondering how long that woman was doing her affirmations
因为我每天不断地想着我的证词 然后...
because I've been doing mine every day, and...
我想相信它 但什么事都没有发生
I want to believe, but nothing is happening.
并且...
And...
我不认为这个方法行得通
I just don't think it's working,
它应该对我没有效果
I just don't think it will work for, for me.
我听到了恐惧跟怀疑
I hear fear. I hear doubt.
你必须相信爱才能接受爱
You have to believe love to receive love.
继续背诵你的证词 你的心会追上你的理智
Keep repeating your affirmations and eventually, your heart will catch up with your head.
但是有一件事
That's the thing though.
我真的找到了爱
I did find love.
我相信白马王子真的存在
I believed that there was someone out there for me,
我终于遇见了他
and I met him, finally.
我们举♥行♥了盛大的婚礼
And we had a beautiful wedding.
之后一切都变了
And then everything just fell apart.
我很担心...
And I'm worried...
我害怕他会让我无法再去相信
I'm afraid that he took away my ability to believe.
我恨他因为以前的我相信爱
And I hate him for that because I always believed before.
现在我觉得...
And now, I just feel...
很迷惑
lost.
我试着走出去 但...
And I am, I'm trying to put myself out there, but...
我觉得很无助
I feel hopeless.
或许你还没有真的走出去
Perhaps you're not really putting yourself out there.
不 她真的走出去了
No, she's out there.
不论是在心理上或是在生理上
I mean emotionally, and physically.
或许你没有用实际的方法来寻找爱
Maybe you're not looking for love in a real way.
或许你没有努力
Maybe you're not really trying.
或许你没有真的走出去
Maybe you're not really out there.
相信我
Believe me,
她走出去了
she's out there.
星期天下午我们齐聚一堂
Sunday afternoon, we all gathered for a baptism
在一座小教堂里举♥行♥受洗仪式
in "the little church that would."
戴着头花的小姐
Hey, you, with the flower thing.
史蒂夫告诉我你是教母
Steve tells me that you're the godmother.
我是教父
I'm the godfather.
我是史蒂夫的二堂哥派崔克
Steve's second cousin, Patrick.
你写出了好故事吗?
Make a good story, huh?
小布莱迪让我们齐聚一堂
Little Brady brought us together.
天啊
-Oh! -Yay!
有人跟史蒂夫没有亲戚关系
Someone who isn't related to Steve.
我没有冒犯的意思 派崔克
No offense, Patrick.
也没有人在乎
None taken.
你来了
-Hey! -Hey. Hi.
-待会见 大美人 -好吧
I'll check you later...gator. -Okay.
这件洋装很漂亮
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表