剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
我唯一的问题是 这对毛茸茸的胸部
I have marabou-covered breasts, that is my only problem.
我有眼睛
I'm not blind.
我看得见你当时的眼神
I saw that look in your eye in my office.
-什么眼神? -批判的眼神
-What look? -That judgmental look!
那不是批判 是惊吓
That wasn't judgment, that was shock.
我以为要一起吃午餐
I thought we were having lunch.
你敢说你对我和快递员
Are you telling me you have no judgment
没有任何意见?
about me and the World Wide Express guy?
没有意见
No judgment.
只有疑问 这样的关系对快递本身来说
But I do have a question. Will this relationship be
有什么意义吗?
priority overnight or next day delivery?
拜托 莎曼珊 放轻松 记得吗?
Oh, come on, Samantha, lighten up, remember?
要是我撞见
If I walked in on you
你替快递员口♥交♥…
giving a blow job to a World Wide Express guy...
你不会撞见的 因为我才不会那么做
You would never walk in on me, because that is something
我绝不会那么做
I would never do!
你终于说出来了
There.
这么多年交情 我不敢相信
And I cannot believe that you would judge me
你会这样评断我
after everything that we've been through.
莎曼珊 你要去哪里?
Samantha, where are you going?
洗把脸就回家
I'm gonna splash some water on my face and then I'm going home.
我不管你和这个社会怎么想
And I will not be judged by you or society.
在我还有呼吸时 想穿什么就穿什么
I will wear whatever and blow whomever I want
想帮谁口♥交♥就帮谁口♥交♥
as long as I can breathe and kneel.
那晚 从减肥中心历劫归来后
That night, Miranda had gone from facing her weight at Weight Watchers
米兰达还要面对另一项苦难
to waiting for her Weight Watchers face.
-把漂亮的嘴唇给我 -不行 我办不到
Hey! Give me those gorgeous lips. -Stop, no, I can't do that.
-我做错什么事了? -是我自己的问题
-Why? What'd I do? -It's not you, it's me.
你的脸上都是我的东西
Literally me, I'm all over your face.
满脸
I'm all over.
其他男人不会吗?
Doesn't that happen to other guys?
会 但不会这么多
Yes, but not so much.
-你的意思是我又胖吃相难看?-不是
-So what are you saying? I'm a big fat sloppy eater? -No! No.
我怕摄入的热量过高
I'm just worried that I might be too many food points.
-你说笑话?-我们不都是这样的吗?米兰达有“怀孕体重”
-You're making jokes? -That's what we do. Miranda "Baby Weight."
我现在赤♥裸♥裸地受了伤
Yeah, but not when I'm vulnerable and naked.
我这么胖很自卑
I'm not comfortable at this weight.
不要介意
Never mind.
你看起来很好
You look great.
-面纸给你 -我不想要
-Take a tissue. -I don't want a tissue.
-我要吃馅派 你不是真的想吃派
-I want a pot pie. -You don't want a pot pie.
我想吃一堆派
Yeah, you're right, I want seven.
我们不要再见面了
I don't think we should see each other anymore.
我得专注在减肥上
I gotta concentrate on my diet.
我刚才很愚蠢
I... I was just being silly.
回到床上来
Oh... Come back to bed.
继续刚才的事
Uh... do what you were doing.
你做得很好 祝你有好食欲
You're good at it! Bon appétit!
坏消息是 现在开始
The bad news was that from then on,
米兰达得换一家
Miranda had to go downtown
减肥中心 也就是甜甜圈店旁边那一家
to the notorious Weight Watchers meeting next to the Krispy Kreme
以躲避汤姆
where she wouldn't bump into Tom.
好消息是
The good news
她再也不想吃糖汁甜甜圈了
was that she never wanted a glazed donut again.
莎曼珊琼斯 请稍等
Samantha Jones, please hold.
-凯莉 -她在吗?
-Hey, Carrie. -Hi, is she in?
你好
-Okay. -Hello? Uh-huh.
她一个人吗?
Is she alone?
很好
Okay.
你看 我学乖了
See? Live it, learn it.
我的玩笑只值这样?
That's all I get for a tailor-made knock-knock joke?
好多了
That's better.
是这样的…
So...
这两天我打了四通电♥话♥ 都无人回应
Two days, four calls, no answer.
我知道 抱歉
I know, sorry.
我很忙
I've been busy.
我们一定得这样吗?
Do we have to do this?
就不能假装一切从没发生吗?
Can't we just pretend the whole thing didn't happen?
你不想再跟我讲电♥话♥了吗?
Well, sure, if we don't ever wanna talk on the phone again.
过几天 所有事就会烟消云散
In a few days the whole thing will blow over.
很天真的想法
That's an interesting choice of words.
-我很抱歉... -凯莉 别这样
-I'm sorry... -Carrie, stop.
我不要你跟我道歉
I don't wanna do the I'm sorry stuff with you.
你跟我之间不需要道歉
Anyone else but not you.
我们很契合
You and I are perfect.
亲爱的 这样听起来...
Sweetie, as lovely as that idea sounds...
我们一点都不契合
We're not perfect.
我们很亲密
Well, we're pretty damn close.
不要误会了 那不是我的风格
Make no mistake about it, it's not my personal style.
我佩服你对性事落落大方
But I really admire your ability to put your sex life out there.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我带了一些封面造型过来
So, I brought some looks for my cover.
-我需要你的意见 -真的吗?
-I want your opinion. -You do?
之前那件事…
Yeah, well, just... in there.
我确实对你下了定论
I did judge you.
一下下而已
Just a little.
我感觉很糟糕
And I feel bad,
特别是我在经历大人物外遇时
especially in light of the fact that you were so good to me
你一直都很支持我
during the whole Big-married man affair.
不只是你 我也会评判自己
No, honey, it's not just you, I judge me.
和理查分手后
Ever since that fucking Richard,
我都不认识自己了
I don't even know who I am anymore.
当时
And just like that,
我才明白莎曼珊美丽的外表下 隐藏了什么
I realized what was under Samantha's fabulous cover.
快递员的事我很抱歉
And I'm sorry about the delivery guy.
我一直无法想像你的感受
I had no idea what that must have been like for you.
直到我撞见马可斯帮史丹佛口♥交♥
Until I walked in on Stanford getting a blow job from Marcus.
他告诉我了
Oh yeah, he told me.
这样不错
Oh! This is good.
只穿风衣露美♥腿♥
-Yeah? -Just the jacket and legs?
再配一双性感的鞋… 等下
With a sexy pair of shoes... Wait, wait, wait!
史丹佛接受口♥交♥? 我以为是他帮…
Stanford was getting a blow job? I thought he would be...
算了 太武断了
You know, never mind, too judgmental.
亲爱的 我们都这么认为
Oh, honey, we all thought that.
看镜头
Right here at the camera.
我爱死这个微笑了
Love that smile.
-你好漂亮 -封面的话…
-That looks great. For the cover,
-很好 看起来很漂亮 -这个地方…
-You look gorgeous. -...something.
-等一下 -怎么了?
Wait, wait. -What?
有时候想拍出完美的照片 要靠朋友帮忙
Sometimes it takes a friend to make a picture perfect.
但是完美的友谊...
But a picture perfect friendship...
只有书上才有
Well, that's just in books.
没错
Yeah, that's right.
-喜欢吗? -喜欢
-You like it? -Yes.
她真是太迷人了
Isn't she fabulous?
对着镜头笑 封♥面♥女♥郎♥
Big smile here at me, Cover Girl.
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表