剧集 | 歪小子斯科特:火力全开(2023) | 导航列表
加利福尼亚 格兰岱尔
Glendale, California.
无所谓
Whatever
我去海边 看到琪琪
I went down to the beach and saw Kiki
她就像在说: “呃” 我说: “无所谓”
She was all like, "Ehh" And I'm like, whatever
这小妞向我走来 她就像在说
Then this chick comes up to me And she's all like
“嘿 你不是那家伙吗?” 我说: “无所谓”
"Hey, aren't you that dude?" And I'm like, yeah, whatever
后来 我在台球厅 有一个女孩走过来
So later, I'm at the pool hall And this girl comes up
她就像在说: “哇” 我说: “无所谓”
And she's all like, "Aww" And I'm like, yeah, whatever
因为这是我的无所谓合众国
'Cause this is my United States of Whatever
这是我的无所谓合众国
And this is my United States of Whatever
这是我的无所谓合众国
And this is my United States of Whatever
卢卡斯!
Lucas!
凌晨三点 我穿着皮衣站在街角
And then it's 3 a.m. I'm on the corner wearing my leather
有一个家伙走过来说: “嘿 小子!” 我说: “无所谓”
And this dude comes up and he's like "Hey, punk!" I'm like, yeah, whatever
卢卡斯
Lucas.
我在巷子里掷骰子 勒罗伊警官走过来
Then I'm throwing dice in the alley Officer Leroy comes up
他说: “嘿 我记得我告诉过你的” 我说: “无所谓”
He's like, "Hey, I thought I told you" And I'm like, yeah, whatever
一 二...
One, two...
扎佛走过来 我说: “哟 扎佛 怎么了?”
Then up comes Zafo I'm like, "Yo, Zafo. What's up?"
他说: “没什么” 我说: “酷”
He's like, "Nothin'" And I'm like, "That's cool"
因为这是我的无所谓合众国
'Cause this is my United States of Whatever
这是我的无所谓合众国
And this is my United States of Whatever
是我的经纪人 伙计们
That's my agent, fellas.
所以这次我做错什么了?
So what'd I do right this time?
我有一个坏消息和另一个坏消息
I've got bad news and bad news.
先从坏消息开始吧
Let's start with the bad.
很好
Very well.
卢卡斯 你有一连串电影票房♥扑街
Lucas, between your string of box-office bombs
以及你在马路上 横冲直撞玩滑板的报道
and reports of your toxic skater boi behavior,
这座小镇 就要跟你说“再见 男孩”了
this town's on the verge of saying, "See you later, boi."
你再犯一点错事就要被雪藏了!
You are one mistake away from movie jail!
幸好我有一张免罪卡...
Good thing I've got a get-out-of-jail-free card...
就是我的笑容!
this smile!
你知道我看不到你的 对吧? 我们在打电♥话♥
You realize I can't see you, right? We're on the phone, yeah?
卢卡斯 你得振作起来
Lucas, you need to get your act together.
我的振作就是表演
My act is acting.
你想要自命清高的人 随便你吧
You want goody-two-shoes, buy 'em at a shoe store.
这就是让你 几乎失业的原因 不是吗?
Well, that's just the sort of thing that's made you nigh unemployable, isn't it?
我们收到一个主角邀请 我建议你接受!
We've got one offer for a lead role. I suggest you take it!
这可能是近期的最后一次机会了!
It's probably going to be the last one for a while!
你飞往多伦多的航♥班♥四小时后起飞
Your flight to Toronto departs in four hours.
记住 你必须抓住每一个机会
And remember, you must be professional at every opportunity,
不然你深爱的明星梦 就会从你手中溜走
or the stardom you love so much will slip through your grasp.
你深爱的明星梦就会从你手中溜走
The stardom you love so much will slip through your grasp.
无所谓
Whatever.
因为这是我的无所谓合众国
'Cause this is my United States of Whatever
这是我的无所谓合众国
And this is my United States of Whatever
剧名: 《第四集 无所谓!》
(按开始键!)
《歪小子斯科特》
(改编自 《歪小子斯科特》漫画小说)
(是谁带走斯科特的?卢卡斯·李)
虽然我们很欣赏你们的热情
While we appreciate your passion,
但没有明确的许可 谁都不能参观卢卡斯·李的拍摄现场
no one visits the set of a Lucas Lee movie without explicit permission.
(卢卡斯·李)
卢卡斯·李在这里?
Lucas Lee is here?
他当然在这里了 你觉得我们的工作是什么?
Of course he's here. What do you think our job is?
天啊!我们可以跟他自♥拍♥吗?
Oh man! Do you think we could have a selfie?
“小子”·尼尔?
Young Neil?
蕾蒙娜!新发型不错
Ramona! Love the new hair.
坐吧 他们要开始拍摄了
Have a seat. They're about to roll the camera.
不是拍球那样拍 摄影机不会自己拍
Not like a bowling ball. The camera doesn't roll at all.
你会在片场学到很多东西
You learn a lot on a movie set.
为什么这里的布景 跟摇滚餐厅一模一样?
Why does the set look exactly like The Rockit?
导演认为布景比外景更真实
The director thinks sets are more authentic than locations.
他们在做这些决定时 不会征求我的意见 我只是编剧
They don't consult me on those decisions. I'm just the writer.
这部电影的编剧吗?
Of this movie?
你创作了一部电影?
You wrote a movie?
是的
Yes.
你给卢卡斯·李创作了一部电影
You wrote a Lucas Lee movie.
有请第一组!
Bring in first team!
Let's go.
嘿 “小子”·尼尔
Hey, Young Neil.
为什么安薇·亚当斯穿得跟我很像?
Why is Envy Adams dressed like me?
她在扮演蕾蒙娜·花
She's playing Ramona Flowers.
好吧
Okay.
“小子”·尼尔 这部电影叫什么名字?
Young Neil, what's the title of this movie?
请保持片场安静!
Quiet on the set!
《歪小子斯科特的小生活》 第12场 第1次
Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life. Scene 12, take 1.
开拍!
Action!
你是性感炸♥弹♥乐队的粉丝吗?
So are you a fan of Sex Bob-omb?
不是 我在跟乐队里的某人交往
No, I'm kind of seeing someone in the band.
太疯狂了!我也是!
That's crazy! I am too!
我想确保自己理解这里是怎么回事了
So, I just want to make sure I understand what's happening here.
我们同时在跟斯科特约会 却都不知道?
We're both dating Scott at the same time and don't know it?
停!是的 我们的主角是有缺点的
Cut! Yes, our lead character is flawed.
你创作了整部剧本 在那个世界里 是斯科特·皮尔格瑞姆
You wrote an entire script about a world where Scott Pilgrim
打败了马修·帕特尔?
won the fight with Matthew Patel?
差不多吧
Basically.
你知道在哪里能找到卢卡斯·李吗?
Do you know where I can find Lucas Lee?
等等
Wait.
他在电影中扮演谁?
Who is he playing in this?
你知道在美国 这种车叫马里奥卡丁车吗?
Did you know in the U.S. these are called Mario Karts?
不是的
That can't be true.
你怎么知道的?
How would you know that?
我就是从美国来的
I'm from the U.S.
好吧 在日本肯定是这样叫的
Well, they're definitely called that in Japan.
肯定也不是的
Pretty sure that's not true either.
我们求同存异吧
Agree to disagree.
那是卢卡斯·李的房♥车
There's Lucas Lee's trailer.
谢谢你带我参观
Thanks for the tour.
随时奉陪 我对制片厂的路很熟
Anytime. I know my way around the studio.
我不知道自己在哪里了!
I don't know where I am!
外面有人
Someone's outside.
是谁啊?我在练习台词呢
Who is it? I'm working on my lines.
我是蕾蒙娜
It's Ramona.
花
Flowers.
天啊!
Oh my god!
蕾蒙娜·花
Ramona Flowers.
好久不见
Been a while.
高中一年级
Freshman year, high school.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
我不确定是否需要这样做
I'm not sure we do.
是关于斯科特·皮尔格瑞姆的
About Scott Pilgrim.
我就是斯科特·皮尔格瑞姆
I'm Scott Pilgrim.
不 我是说 真正的斯科特·皮尔格瑞姆
No, the real Scott Pilgrim.
你是说我是冒牌的 斯科特·皮尔格瑞姆吗?
You saying I'm a fake Scott Pilgrim?
不 你的角色原型 是斯科特·皮尔格瑞姆
No, the Scott Pilgrim your character is based on.
我都不知道这是一部传记片
I didn't know this was a biopic.
不 更像是...
No, it's more like...
等等 你都不知道 这部电影是讲什么的吗?
Wait, do you even know what this movie is about?
你看过剧本吗?
Have you read the script?
我看过剧名了
I read the title.
也许你该再多看一点
Maybe you should read a little more.
虽然跟你叙旧很无趣 但片场需要我
Well, as not fun as it's been to catch up, I'm needed on set.
我们要拍我的第一场戏了 得给人们想要的
We're about to shoot my first scene. Gotta give the people what they want.
把卢卡斯·李的魅力调到11档
Crank that Lucas Lee charm to 11.
我觉得你在12档 我们来亲热一下吧
I think you're a 12. - Let's make out.
天啊 姑娘!你待会有事吗?
Damn girl! What are you doing later?
你在挑逗我吗?
Are you hitting on me?
也许是吧 也许就是的
Maybe I am, and maybe I am.
恶心
Gross.
我的天啊!
My Lord!
蕾蒙娜·花
剧集 | 歪小子斯科特:火力全开(2023) | 导航列表