剧集 | 歪小子斯科特:火力全开(2023) | 导航列表
我就开始了训练
I began my training.
十年来 我一直在学习你的攻击手法
For ten years, I did nothing but study all of your skills.
你的优点 你的缺点
Your strengths, your weaknesses.
因为只有一种方式能结束这一切
Because there's only one way to end this.
我对抗全世界!
Me versus the world!
我要毁掉你们所有人!
I have to destroy all of you!
所以你才是终极坏蛋啊
So you're the big bad.
我?我是好人! 我一直活得像一个苦行僧!
Me? I'm a good guy! I've been living like a friggin' monk!
我们要这样看待你吗?
Is that what we're calling it?
还是因为你已经十年没出门了?
Or is it just that you haven't been outside in ten years?
你说话的口气跟我老婆一模一样!
You sound just like my wife!
更老斯科特对所有人!
Even Older Scott Pilgrim versus everyone!
开战!
Fight!
蕾蒙娜!
Ramona!
蕾蒙娜 你没事吧?
Ramona, are you okay?
除了锤子 你还有其他武器吗?
Got anything besides that hammer?
是时候使出小刀了!
It's time to Chau-down!
你想跟老斯科特打吗?
You want to fight Old Scotty P?
切片!
Slice!
你要尊重长辈!
You need to respect your elders!
爱情面前 都是公平的 还有...
All's fair in love and--
战争!
War!
唵
Om.
火箭拳!
Rocket punch!
吉登!
Gordon!
蕾蒙娜!
Ramona!
斯科特!
Scott!
蕾蒙娜 我们一起打他!
Ramona, let's hit him together!
等等
Wait.
你得让我过自己的生活!
You need to let me live my life!
如果我任由你 你就会落得跟我一样的下场
If I do, you'll end up where I ended up.
一个人在房♥间里度过十年
Alone. Alone in a room for ten years!
那是你的选择!我要做自己的选择!
That was your choice! Let me make my own!
我就是你!
I'm you!
斯科特!
Scott!
如果他是对的呢?
What if he's right?
他就是你
He's you.
我会想跟那家伙约会吗?
Do I want to date that guy?
你以为我想成为那家伙吗?
You think I want to become that guy?
我不会的!
I won't!
斯科特 你怎么能确定呢?
Scott, how can you be sure?
(未来版蕾蒙娜·花 年龄: 更老)
Ten years!
十年了!
Ten years!
连条短♥信♥都没有吗?
Not even a text?
然后华♥莱♥士♥告诉我 你在训练 然后回到过去跟自己打?
Then Wallace tells me you're training to go back in time and fight yourself?
不只是我自己 还有好多人和一个机器人
Well, not just myself. A lot of people and a robot.
我们遇到一点困难 你就彻底失控了吗?
We hit one rough patch, and you go completely insane?
你为什么要回到过去跟这些人打
Why are you in the past fighting all of these people...
还有一个机器人
And a robot.
你本可以为我们而战的
...when you could've been fighting for us?
我们结束了?
We were over?
我只是需要一点空间 伙计
I just needed some space, dude.
你以为我这十年都在做什么?
Well, what have I been doing for the past ten years?
我在给你空间!
Giving you space!
好吧 等等 说回来
Okay, wait. Back up. Are you saying that we weren't over?
你是说我们还没结束吗?
你是说你还爱着我吗?
Are you saying that you still loved me?
当时是的
At the time, yes.
这是不是意味着 我们可以重归于好了?
Does that mean that we can get back together?
十年过去了 就这样和好吗?
Just like that, after ten years?
不 伙计
No, dude.
好吧 我想你说得对
Well, that makes sense, I guess.
那我怎么办?
So what about me?
你是说我应该继续滑下去吗? 这是又一次失败的试验吗?
You're telling me I should just skate on? Call it another failed experiment?
这有什么好意外的吗?
Would that come as any surprise?
走吧 你俩都快逃吧! 逃离你们所爱的东西
Go ahead, both of you, run! Run away from the thing that you love.
我不想再逃了
I'm done running.
你 我选择你
You. I choose you.
超级蕾蒙娜!就像是...
Super Ramona! It's just like...
《刺猬索尼克3》! - 《索尼克2》!我是说《索尼克3》
Sonic the Hedgehog 3! - Sonic 2! I mean, 3!
哇!这家伙只是一个傻孩子 这家伙真是一个烂摊子
Wow! This one's just an idiot kid. And this one is a real mess.
揍他 超级蕾蒙娜! - 不
Kick his ass, Super Ramona! - No.
收拾烂摊子永远不嫌晚
It's never too late to clean up a mess.
但我会把他送回家 这样他就可以重新开始了
But I will send him home so he can get started.
等等 我?谁?不!等等 我...
Wait, me? Who? No! Wait, I'm--
这太棒了 并不是!
Well, this is great. Not!
离开他的我 跟刚认识他的我 是同一个我 We’re the same.
The me who left him and the me who just met him...
现在我懂了 都是同一个我 都是那么美丽 I see that now. It’s all the same. It’s all beautiful.
美丽
Beautiful.
哇!
Wow!
嘿 因为我以后说会很麻烦 所以我现在说吧 Hey. Because I’ll have a lot of trouble
saying it later, let me say it now.
我爱你 斯科特 我会逃离自己所爱的东西
I love you, Scott. And I run away from the thing that I love.
但我过去的所作所为并不能定义我 But what I’ve done in the past doesn’t have to define me.
帮我记住这一点 好吗?
Help me keep remembering that, okay?
谢谢!
Thank you!
干得漂亮!你太棒了!
Killer work! You crushed that!
耶! - 百老汇坏小子
Yeah! - The Bad Boy of Broadway.
太棒了 - 叹为观止
Tremendous. - Spectacular.
真不错
Not bad.
火花
Sparks.
处理好了!
Handled!
他们想炸毁剧院 先生
They tried to bomb the theater, sir.
首演之夜 我们可不能说脏话 姑娘们
We don't use the b-word on opening night, girls.
你为什么要这样做 吉登?
Why'd you do it, Gordon?
我不知道 也许我就是很邪恶
I don't know. Maybe I am just evil.
我只是想报仇 因为你夺走了我的一切
I only wanted revenge for what you took from me.
伙计 你以为我很享受 做首席执行官吗?
Buddy, you think I enjoy being a CEO?
我亏了几十亿!
I've lost billions!
你有什么办法夺回你的帝国吗?
Is there any way you would take the empire back?
让我保留我的演出 剩下的都是你的
Just let me keep my show, and the rest of it is yours.
呦吼!
Woo-hoo!
你是他们中最棒的斯科特 - 我现在喜欢马修了
You were the best Scott of them all. - I like Matthew now.
是的 糟透了
Yeah, it sucked.
是啊 好吧! 我们该...好吧!结束了吗?
Yeah, all right! What do we... Okay! Is it over?
我们是性感炸♥弹♥乐队! 一!二!三!四!
We are Sex Bob-Omb! One! Two! Three! Four!
嘿
Hey, hey
直到我找到自己的路
Can't find my way around
太阳升起时 我倒下了
When the sun comes up, I'm down
嘿 - 嘿
Hey, hey - Hey, hey
我感觉很好
I feel fine
嘿
Hey, hey
我感觉很好 - 我感觉不好
I feel fine - I don't feel good
哇!太好听了!
Wow! It's sounding great.
看到了吗?我们不烂的
See? We don't suck.
自从小刀加入乐队后 就不烂了
Not since Knives joined the band.
好吧 我们不烂 但我们要迟到了 快点 小刀!
All right, fine. We don't suck. But we are late. Come on, Knives!
耶!
Yay!
(后记)
午餐时间到 各位!
That's lunch, people!
好了 慢一点!
All right, slow down!
我们是拍动作片 不是活在动作片里
We're making an action movie, not living one.
你看过他的《东京漂移》吗?
Have you seen him Tokyo Drift that thing?
“小子”·尼尔可棒了!
Young Neil is off the chain!
我是速度恶魔
I'm a speed demon.
(《歪小子斯科特的小生活》 音乐剧!百老汇热映!)
素食力量!
Vegan power!
(无账户视频公♥司♥ 独♥立♥音像店)
(永久关闭)
超级咖啡师 卢卡斯·李 为您服务
Superstar barista, Lucas Lee, at your service.
无所谓
Whatever.
无所谓? - 是的 无所谓
Whatever? - Yeah, whatever.
是啊 太烦人了 但小费是真香
Yeah, it's so annoying. But the tips are good,
我还能整天盯着他的屁♥股♥瞧
and I do get to look at his butt all day.
是啊 我在花扮演自己赚来的钱
剧集 | 歪小子斯科特:火力全开(2023) | 导航列表