剧集 | 歪小子斯科特:火力全开(2023) | 导航列表
她表演了一首歌♥ 新闻各种报道呢
She performed a song. It was all over the news.
没错 我的女友 安薇·亚当斯
That's right. My girlfriend, Envy Adams.
我们都知道你在跟安薇·亚当斯交往 一副没见识的样子
We all know you're dating Envy Adams. Act like you've been here before.
你们都听我说
Listen to me, all of you.
就算我们赢了 也得不到蕾蒙娜
If we win, we don't get Ramona.
我完美地打败了她的小斯科特
I flawlessly defeated her precious little Scott,
她还是拒绝我了!
and she still turned me down!
天啊
Gasp.
你是最低等的邪恶前任
You're the lowest-ranked evil ex.
你为什么觉得能得到她? 你跟他打架是为了让我得到她
Why do you think you'd get the girl? You were fighting him so I'd get the girl.
等等 这就是你的计划? 我们其他人什么都得不到!
Wait, that's your plan? And the rest of us get nothing?
什么都没有?听起来不太划算
Nothing? Sounds like a bad deal.
我觉得这个联盟需要一个新的方向 以及一个新的领导
I think this league needs a new direction and a new evil ex in charge.
你真以为我会把联盟拱手让人?
You really think I'd just hand the league over?
不 我觉得我会跟你争夺
No. I think I'll fight you for it.
一对一单挑 胜者为王
You versus me. Winner takes all.
我是吉迪恩·格雷夫斯
I'm Gideon Graves.
我有两家唱片公♥司♥ 一家电影制片厂 14间动物收♥容♥所♥ 还有这个联盟
I own two record labels, a movie studio, 14 animal shelters, and this league.
你只是戏剧系的差生 还妄想去百老汇
You're a D-plus theater student with delusional Broadway dreams.
简直就是笑话 你不值得我浪费时间
This is a joke. You're not worth my time.
听起来有人怕了呢
Sounds like somebody's scared.
你刚说什么?
What did you just say?
她说: “听起来有人怕了呢”
She said, "It sounds like somebody's scared."
我知道她是这么说的 但那不是我 不是的
That's what I thought she said, but that's not me. No.
没有什么能吓到我! 我在学校的绰号♥是“无畏”
Nothing's ever scared me! My nickname in school was "Fearless."
我每天都穿“无所畏惧”牌的衬衫
I wore "No fear" shirts every day!
听起来那些衬衫是骗人的 兄弟
Sounds to me like those shirts were a lie, bro.
并不是骗人的!
They weren't a lie!
那就让吉迪恩大展拳脚吧
Then it's time for G-Man to put his fists where his mouth is.
你刚刚犯下了人生中最大的错误
You just made the biggest mistake of your life.
“胜者为王”?这就是你的提议?
"Winner takes all"? That's what you propose?
你觉得你有机会对抗我的力量吗?
You think you stand a chance against my power?
好吧 这是我的条件
Fine. These are my terms.
如果你赢了 就全都归你 前任联盟 我的帝国 全部拿走
If you win, you can take it all. The league, my empire, everything.
但如果你输了 这是肯定的 我会夺走你的小命
But if you lose, which you will, I take your life.
我接受你的条件
I accept those terms.
看来是时候 让你去跟斯科特·皮尔格瑞姆
Then it's time for you to be reunited with Scott Pilgrim
在地狱重聚了
in hell.
吉迪恩·格雷夫斯对马修帕特尔
Gideon Graves versus Matthew Patel.
开战!
Fight!
你在跟老大挑衅 伙计
You're messing with a CEO, pal.
不 我们才是老大
No, we are.
来吧 姑娘们
Come on, girls.
火球!
Fireball!
不!马修大人!
No! Lord Matthew!
加油 马修!
Go, Matthew! Go!
让我们开始游戏吧!
Let's get in the game!
我才刚开始
I'm just getting started.
飞吧 姑娘们!全场紧盯!
Fly, girls! Full-court press!
小心!
Look out!
我就像你内心的声音
靠!
灌篮!
Slam dunk!
他着火了!
He's on fire!
还觉得我是废物吗?
Still think I'm a loser?
是的
I do.
是时候让这场决斗全面升级了
Time to take this fight to the next level.
帕特尔!可恶!马修 出来啦...
Patel! Damn it! Matthew, come on out...
奇袭! - 奇袭!
Surprise attack! - Surprise attack!
就是现在 姑娘们!
Now, girls!
再来!
Again!
你的战力也是差生!
You're a D-plus fighter, too!
他怎么会...
How did he...
可恶!游戏结束了
Damn! End of the line.
不要啊!
Oh no!
去死吧!
Die!
你是我的了!
You're mine!
这就是我们这行所说的命运逆转
This is what we in the business call a reversal of fortune.
结束了
It's over.
你还在等什么 马修?干掉他
What are you waiting for, Matt? Finish him.
我不打算再吃肉了
I gotta stop eating meat.
你终于来了!
Finally!
如果您能在这里签名 格雷夫斯先生
If I could just have your signature right here, Mr. Graves.
什么...那是什么?
What... What's this?
这场战斗的结果具有法律效力
The result of this fight is legally binding.
你的一切现在都属于帕特尔先生了
Everything of yours now belongs to Mr. Patel.
嘿!
Hey!
我的帝国?
My empire?
我的联盟?
My league?
我的老巢?
My lair?
我的家?
My home?
我的内♥裤♥?
My underwear?
条件是这样的
Those were the terms.
好吧
Fine.
动手吧!让我脱离痛苦!
Do it! Put me out of my misery!
不 我想让你陷入痛苦
No. I want to put you into your misery.
现在是我的联盟了 我是主角了
This is my league now. I'm the main character.
致敬新老板
Here's to the new boss.
“啊 船长!我的船长!”
"O Captain! My Captain!"
背叛!
Betrayed!
你们全都背叛我了!
By all of you!
卢卡斯·李?
Lucas Lee?
托德?
Todd?
双胞胎?另一个双胞胎?
Twin? Other twin?
你也是吗 洛克珊?
Et tu, Roxanne?
我也是 来咬我啊
Et tu? Eat me.
等等 洛克珊 我以前没有认真赏识过你
Wait, Roxie. I never properly appreciated you before.
你有其他前任没有的东西
You have something the other exes don't.
你应该加入我 我们可以成立两个人的联盟
And that's why you should join me. We could be a league of two.
我不需要联盟就能追到女生
I don't need a league to get a girl.
祝你生活愉快 废物
Have a nice life, loser.
你看起来像是快要死了 我去给你拿条毯子
You look like you're dying. Let me get you a blanket.
火花
Sparks.
雷蒙娜
Ramona.
雷蒙娜
Ramona.
斯科特?
Scott?
他还活着!
He's alive!
剧集 | 歪小子斯科特:火力全开(2023) | 导航列表