剧集 | 歪小子斯科特:火力全开(2023) | 导航列表
我要向你挑战”...是关于打斗的事
"I challenge you to a..." blah, blah, blah, something about fighting...
“邪恶前任联盟”
"League of Evil Exes..."
叫无聊联盟还差不多
More like a League of boring.
你今晚要来看我们演出吗? - 不幸的是 要去
You coming to our show tonight? - Unfortunately, yes.
(摇滚餐厅)
(晚上8点34分 趣闻轶事! 性感炸♥弹♥乐队今晚将在此演出)
嘿 小刀 你见过斯黛茜了吗?
Hey, Knives. Have you met Stacey?
哇!久仰大名
Wow! I've heard so much about you.
(斯黛茜·皮尔格瑞姆 19岁)
你好吗?
So, how goes it?
今晚要看性感炸♥弹♥乐队的表演 我兴奋极了
I am 16 kinds of pumped to see Sex Bob-omb tonight.
就是这样!
That's how it goes!
我太兴奋了 就要晕过去了!
I feel so excited I might actually pass out!
天啊 看来今天 肯定没人跟你说过什么震惊的消息
Boy, it sure seems like nobody delivered crushing news to you today.
震惊?坏到震惊吗?
Crushing? Like, a bad kind of crushing?
小可怜!
Oh, you poor thing!
你比他强 记住这点 好吗?
You're better than him. Just know that. Okay?
比谁强?
Better than who?
斯科特!
Scott!
我...我得走了
I have to go.
哈?
Huh?
你怎么这么焦虑 斯科特?
Why are you stressing, Scott?
谁焦虑了?史蒂芬才焦虑呢
Who's stressing? Stephen's stressing.
我当然焦虑了 开场乐队退出了
Of course I'm stressing. The opening band pulled out.
他们爽约了!
They flaked!
撞车男孩爽约了?
Crash and the Boys flaked?
我听说他们删去“男孩” 改名叫“撞车”了
I heard they were changing it to just "Crash" and losing the "Boys."
乐队不能起名叫“撞车”
You can't call a band "Crash."
《撞车》是一部 在多伦多拍摄的经典车祸性♥爱♥电影
Crash is a cult classic car crash sex film shot right here in Toronto.
我都不知道原来你是影迷呀
I didn't know you were a cinephile.
什么是影迷?
What's a cinephile?
撞车 男孩 不管怎样 他们取消可能是因为觉得我们太烂了
Crash, Boys. Either way, they probably canceled because they think we suck.
我们可能就是很烂
We probably do.
一点都不好笑 金
That's not funny, Kim.
如果我们很烂 观众就不会喜欢我们
If we suck, then the audience won't like us.
他们会觉得我们很烂
They'll think we suck.
也许我们应该取消演出 - 嘿
Maybe we should cancel the show. - Hey.
想知道我们是不是真的很烂 只有一个方法 那就是登台演出
There's only one way to find out if we suck, and that's by playing...
来吧
now.
你是性感炸♥弹♥乐队的粉丝吗?
So, are you a fan of Sex Bob-omb?
不是 我在跟乐队里的某人交往
No, I'm kind of seeing someone in the band.
太疯狂了!我也是! - 你在跟乐队里的谁交往?
That's crazy! I am too! Who are you dating in the band?
我们是性感炸♥弹♥乐队!
We are Sex Bob-omb!
一!二!三!四!
One! Two! Three! Four!
穿着你的橙色衬衫
In your orange shirt
我们去喝酸奶
We'll go for yogurt
真希望我能画你 喔喔喔
Wish I could paint you Whoa-oh-oh
我从未公平待你
I'd never do you justice
哦耶
Oh yeah
哦耶
Oh yeah
我希望只有我和你
I only wanted to be near you
我只想跟一个人亲近
I only wanted to be close to someone
我只想待在你身边
I only wanted to be next to you
皮尔格瑞姆先生
Mr. Pilgrim.
逆转!
Reversal!
等一下
Wait, hold on.
你到底是谁?我们为什么要打架?
Who are you exactly, and why are we fighting?
你不是斯科特·皮尔格瑞姆?
Aren't you Scott Pilgrim?
要看是谁在问了
Depends who's asking.
是我
It is I...
马修·帕特尔 蕾蒙娜的第一任邪恶前男友
Matthew Patel, Ramona's first evil ex-boyfriend.
酷 你来这里是因为...?
Cool. And you're here because...?
你没看我的信吗?
Didn't you read my letter?
算是吧
Kind of.
那可是我顶着暴风雪亲自送去的
I hand-delivered it during a blizzard.
提醒我一下 上面说什么了
Remind me what it said, exactly.
上面说: “蕾蒙娜·花有七任邪恶前男友 “Ramona Flowers has seven evil exes,
It said,
一任更比一任强
each more powerful than the last."
你要跟她交往 就必须打败我们所有人” in order to date her.”
"All of whom you must defeat
我们是邪恶的前任们
We're evil exes.
我们都跟蕾蒙娜交往过
We dated Ramona.
邪恶
Evil. - Evil.
信上写得非常详细!
It was a very detailed letter!
你知道这件事吗?
You knew about this?
是的 我听说过 我以为是在开玩笑 不是吗?
Right, yeah, I heard about it. I sort of thought it was a joke?
你真跟这家伙交往过吗?
And you really dated this guy?
是的 初中的时候
Yeah. In middle school.
当时是橄榄球季 不知道为什么
It was football season, and for some reason,
所有小球员都想追我
all the little jocks wanted me.
学校里 甚至方圆几公里的男生 只有马修·帕特尔
Matthew Patel was the only non-white, non-jock boy in school,
既不是白人 也不是运动员
maybe the only one for miles around.
于是我们联手把他们都打趴下了
So, we joined forces and took 'em all out.
马修的神秘力量 加上我的蛮力
Nothing could beat Matthew's mystical powers
我们战无不胜
combined with my brute strength.
我们只接过一次吻 大约一周半后就分手了
We only kissed once, and we were quits after something like a week and a half.
直到高中 他才变得真正邪恶
He didn't even get truly evil until high school,
而那时 他已经住得很远很远了
and by that time, he lived far, far away.
神秘力量?不公平
Mystical powers? Unfair.
爱情面前 都是公平的 还有...
All's fair in love and...
战争?我想是战争
War? I think it's war.
战斗时间到!
Time to fight!
马修·帕特尔对斯科特·皮尔格瑞姆
Matthew Patel versus Scott Pilgrim.
第一回合 开战
Round one. Fight.
(2.1美元)
击倒?
KO?
我赢了?
I won?
我赢了!
I won!
剧集 | 歪小子斯科特:火力全开(2023) | 导航列表