剧集 | 歪小子斯科特:火力全开(2023) | 导航列表
Ramona Flowers.
没想到会在这里遇到你
Didn't expect to see you here.
想出名吗?
Seeking fame?
不是我的风格
Not my style.
还在找我以前的室友哈 他叫什么来着
Still on the search for my old roommate, what's-his-name.
有什么进展吗?
Any progress?
微乎其微
Minimal.
但希望即将有所改变 什么风把你吹来了?
But hopefully that's about to change. What brings you here?
我听说他们 雇了一个臭名昭著的异性恋来扮演我
I heard they hired a notorious heterosexual to play me.
我需要近距离观察这场惨案
Needed to see this debacle up close.
开拍!
Action!
我又梦到那个女生了
I had a dream about that girl again.
你第一次跟我说时 我就不在乎
I didn't care the first time you told me.
我现在更不在乎了
I care even less now.
停!我们再来一遍
Cut! Let's go again.
嘿 怎么样? 够同性恋吗?有什么建议吗?
Hey, how was that? Gay enough? Any notes?
是的 不如你造一台时光机 穿越回去
Yeah. How about you build a time machine, go back in time,
从一开始就不要试镜这个角色
and never audition for this part in the first place.
他在讽刺我吗?
Am I being heckled?
是谁如此大胆 竟敢在我的电影片场发表意见?
Who has the nerve to share his opinions on the set of my film?
是我 如此大胆
Me. I have the nerve.
你吗?你叫什么名字?
You? What's your name?
我叫华♥莱♥士♥·威尔斯
I'm Wallace Wells.
体验派表演 哇! 大胆 自信 太厉害了
Method, wow! Bold, confident, impressive.
我喜欢!
I love it!
现在是什么情况?
What's happening right now?
你以前拍过戏吗?
Have you acted before?
我考虑过的 但我担心自己太擅长此道了
I considered it. But I was worried I'd be too good at it.
太棒了!这角色是你的了 - 另一个人怎么办?
Wonderful! The part's yours. What about the other guy?
他已经被送出片场了
He's already been escorted off set.
什么?
What?
各位 休息五分钟
Everybody, take five
让我们的新华♥莱♥士♥去化妆做发型
while we get our new Wallace to hair and makeup.
大家都听到了!休息五分钟吧 各位
You heard him, everybody! Take five, people.
嘿 “小子”·尼尔
Hey, Young Neil.
你是怎么知道 那天早上 斯科特跟我在床上说了什么的?
How'd you know exactly what Scott and I said in bed that morning?
创作过程是一个谜
The creative process is a mystery.
恭喜你跳过了所有传统步骤
Congrats on skipping all the traditional steps
成为了一位大牌电影明星
to becoming a major movie star.
如果卢卡斯·李能做到 我为什么不行呢?
Hey, if Lucas Lee can do it, why not?
说到这些
Speaking of which,
我听说李先生已经跟剧组里的某人
I hear Mr. Lee is already balls deep in a sweaty affair
陷入热恋了
with someone on the production.
你知道那位幸运的女人是谁吗?
You catch any gossip on who the lucky lady might be?
这并不是我想解开的谜团 说到解开谜团 祝我好运吧
Not the mystery I'm trying to solve. And on that note, wish me luck.
嘿 你可以向明星许愿的
Hey, you could always wish upon a star.
明星就是我
The star being me.
我是蕾蒙娜
It's Ramona.
我在看剧本 忙着呢 你晚点再来吧
I'm reading the script. I'm busy. Come back later.
我才不会上当 我知道里面有一个女孩
I'm not falling for that. I know you have a girl in there.
我们能不能快点结束?
Can we just get this over with?
好吧 门是开着的
Fine. It's open.
没有女孩
No girl.
你知道我在剧中的角色吗?
Did you know I'm in this?
知道 你是主角
Yeah. You're the lead.
不 有一个卢卡斯·李的角色
No, there's a Lucas Lee character,
斯科特欺骗他 还把他折磨致死了
and Scott tricks him into grinding to death.
我绝不会上当的 什么白♥痴♥会写出这种东西?
I'd never fall for that. What kind of idiot would write this?
是谁把垃圾桶放在那里的?
Who put that garbage can there?
哇 跑得好快的垃圾桶!
Wow, that's a fast garbage can!
所以这部电影讲述的就是
So this movie is what would've happened
如果斯科特赢了马修·帕特尔 会发生什么?
if Scott won the fight against Matthew Patel?
是啊
Yeah.
斯科特打败了你所有的前任
Scott defeats all your exes,
从此你俩过上了幸福的生活
and the two of you live happily ever after.
“小子”·尼尔也许不是最聪明的 但他的想象力很丰富
Young Neil may not be the brightest, but he has a vivid imagination.
结局太不现实了
The ending is unrealistic.
我认识的蕾蒙娜·花 会去找下一任男友的
The Ramona Flowers I know would be on to the next one.
那是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
感觉就像在昨天
Feels like yesterday.
你为什么来这里?
Why are you here?
斯科特没死
Scott's not dead.
有人想让我们以为他死了
Someone wants us to think he is.
谁?
Who?
为什么?
Why?
这就是我要搞清楚的
That's what I'm trying to find out.
我认识的人中 有谁会去做这种破事呢?
Is there anyone from my past who would do something this messed up?
你觉得我会绑♥架♥一个加拿大废物 伪装他的死亡吗?
You think I'd kidnap some Canadian loser and fake his death?
你故意选择加入邪恶前任联盟
You willfully chose to join a league of evil exes.
我需要知道你到底有多邪恶
I need to know how evil you really are.
我们不是真的邪恶 只是品牌宣传而已
We're not really evil. It's just branding.
我知道你的名声
I know your reputation.
你是典型的好莱坞坏小子
You're a quintessential Hollywood bad boy.
你不能评判我
You can't judge me.
你在找的人 他跟高中生约会过
You're on a quest to find a guy who was dating a high schooler.
我绝不会做这种蠢事
I'd never do anything that stupid.
如果做了 我的职业生涯就完了
If I did, my career would be over.
卢卡斯
Lucas.
天啊!
My God!
最新消息
This just in.
扮演斯科特·皮尔格瑞姆的男演员 正在跟扮演高中生的女演员约会
The actor playing Scott Pilgrim is dating an actress playing a high schooler.
真是太好笑了!
That's actually hilarious!
你在跟一个17岁的女孩约会?
You're dating a 17-year-old?
现实生活中 她31岁了!
She's 31 in real life!
多伦多发生地震了?
An earthquake in Toronto?
不 比地震还糟
No, something worse.
狗仔队!
Paparazzi!
离她远点!
Leave her alone!
快走!我掩护你
Go! I'll cover you.
卢卡斯!
Lucas!
你被包围了 人♥渣♥演员!出来吧
We have you surrounded, actor scum! Show yourself!
无所谓
Whatever.
卢卡斯·李对狗仔队
Lucas Lee versus the paparazzi.
开战!
Fight!
你深爱的明星梦就会从你手中溜走
The stardom you love so much will slip through your grasp.
需要帮忙吗?
Need an assist?
你为什么要帮我?
Why would you help me?
什么意思? 我一直在帮你啊
What do you mean? I always helped you.
是啊
Yeah.
直到你只留给我一颗破碎的心
Until you left me with nothing but a broken heart.
还有一块断裂的滑板
And a broken board.
就在那天 我决定了 我要成为什么样的人
That was the day I decided who I was gonna be.
顶尖滑板运动员 收入最高的演员 最大牌的明星
The best skater, the highest paid actor, the biggest star.
那天造就了现在的我
That day made me who I am.
所以我想在某种程度上 我得感谢你 蕾蒙娜
So I guess, in a way, I have to thank you, Ramona.
说得挺感人 但我们没时间了
That's really nice and all, but we're out of time.
你到底要不要让我帮你?
Are you gonna let me help you or not?
卢卡斯·李 我们知道你在里面!
Lucas Lee, we know you're in there!
警报解除
All clear.
我刚跟经纪人通了电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with my agent.
我不拍电影了 她把我抛弃了
I'm off the movie. And she's dumping me as a client.
我的事业就这样结束了
Well, there goes my career.
就好像我是一个不再播出的节目
It's like I'm a show that's no longer on the air.
我是...
I'm a...
可恶 真希望有一个词可以形容
Damn. I wish there was a word for it.
也许这一切都会过去
Maybe this will all blow over.
不会 他们已经在找新演员 试镜斯科特的角色了
Nah, they're already testing new actors to play Scott.
到明天早上 就会有别人来扮演
By tomorrow morning,
那个你更喜欢的人了
someone else will be cast in the role of the guy you like more than me.
我会变回无名小卒
And I'll be back to being nobody.
这时候你应该说点什么 比如 “你从来都不是无名小卒 卢卡斯”
剧集 | 歪小子斯科特:火力全开(2023) | 导航列表