剧集 | 歪小子斯科特:火力全开(2023) | 导航列表
现在我全都知道了
And now I know all three.
我们先从“谁”开始
Let's start with "the who."
现在你们大多数人都知道我的过去了
By now, most of you know about my past.
我约会过很多人 他们都是嫌疑人
I've dated a lot of people who were suspect...
好多可疑的人
That's a similar word to "suspects."
哇哦!
Wow!
是啊 哇哦!
Yeah. Wow!
五名前任已经从名单中排除了
Five exes have been eliminated from the list.
马修·帕特尔 洛克珊·瑞切尔 卢卡斯·李
Matthew Patel, Roxie Richter, Lucas Lee,
托德·英格拉姆 吉迪恩·格雷夫斯
Todd Ingram, and Gideon Graves.
或者说吉登·格斯 这不重要
Gordon Goose. Not that it matters.
好吧 七名前任 五名被排除了
Okay, so, seven exes, five eliminated.
那就剩下...
That leaves--
两人 那对双胞胎
Two. The Twins.
肯·片柳和凯尔·片柳
Ken and Kyle Katayanagi.
他们是我在机器人入门课程的助教
They were my TAs in Robotics 101.
肯早出生30秒 凯尔是急脾气
Ken is 30 seconds older. Kyle's the hothead.
这就引出了“为什么”
And that leads to "the why."
他们有动机
They have the motivation.
那是我在大学的第二个学期 不知道自己在做什么
It was my second semester of college. I didn't know what I was doing.
我还是孩子
I was a kid.
但对双胞胎来说 我是小鲜肉
But to the Twins, I was fresh meat.
新生女孩
This year's girl.
他们是玩咖 对我穷追不舍
They were a couple of players, and they wouldn't leave me alone.
所以当他们发现
So maybe I got a little bit of satisfaction
我在他们背后耍他们呢 我可能有点满足感
when they figured out I was playing them right back.
其实我在同时跟他们俩人约会
See, I was dating both of them at the same time.
我靠 蕾蒙娜
Damn, Ramona.
我靠 蕾蒙娜
Damn, Ramona.
听起来很熟悉
Sounds familiar.
熟悉?哪里熟悉?
Familiar? To...?
一个人在跟一个人约会 同时也在跟另一个人约会
Someone seeing someone and also seeing another someone,
两个人都不知道对方的存在
and neither of the someones are aware of the other someone.
斯科特 我们
Oh. Scott. Us.
嘿 我们能回到“谁干的”话题吗?
Hey, can we get back to the "whodidit"?
是的
Right.
“方式”是通过一个素食传送门 由素食主义者力量创建
"The how" is a vegan portal created by vegan powers.
但传送门的能量 远远超过我唯一的素食主义者前任
But this portal far exceeded the power level of my only vegan ex.
这让我意识到...
And that made me realize...
有什么比人类素食主义者更强大?
What's more powerful than a human vegan?
两个人类素食主义者?
Two human vegans?
不 机器人素食主义者
No. A robot vegan.
一个从没吃过肉的机器人
A robot that's never eaten meat.
一个从未吃过奶制品的机器人
A robot that's never had any dairy.
一个没有人性固有缺陷的素食主义者
A vegan without the inherent flaws of humanity.
一个由双胞胎制♥造♥的素食主义者
A vegan created by The Twins.
我想起之前在哪里见过那个机器人了
I remembered where I saw that robot before.
是在摇滚餐厅 在性感炸♥弹♥乐队上台之前
It was at The Rockit before Sex Bob-omb went on stage.
看到了吗?就在斯科特失踪之前
See? Right before Scott disappeared.
你们都知道了 谁干的 为什么干 如何干的
There you have it. The who, the why, and the how.
片柳兄弟 我在大学里拒绝过的双胞胎
Ken and Kyle Katayanagi, the twins I spurned in college
利用其机器人的独特能力 创造了有史以来最强大的素食传送门
kidnapped Scott Pilgrim by using their robot's unique capabilities
绑♥架♥了斯科特·皮尔格瑞姆
to create the most powerful vegan portal of all time.
其实很简单
It's simple, really.
哇!
Wow!
但也许我错过了什么 那“哪里”呢?他在哪里?
But maybe I missed something. What about "the where"? Where is he?
我们很快就会知道了
We'll know soon enough.
等我找到双胞胎 就找到斯科特了
When I find the Twins, I find Scott.
所以你要跟那个 只约会过一次的人重聚了吗?
So, about to be reunited with that one guy you went on one date with one time, eh?
看起来是这样
Looks that way.
你兴奋吗?
Are you excited?
这是很难回答的问题
That's a pretty big question.
我们来这里不是有原因的吗?
Didn't we come here for a reason?
没错!
Oh, yeah, right!
我们是带着情报过来的
We came here with information.
关于你的斯科特案子
About your Scott case.
其实是关于“小子”·尼尔的
Well, about Young Neil, actually.
剧本不是“小子”·尼尔写的
Young Neil didn't write that script.
不是他写的 《歪小子斯科特的小生活》!
He didn't write Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life!
显然那部电影不是我写的
Apparently, I didn't write the movie.
那是谁写的?
Then who did?
我们不知道
We don't know.
我们没想出来 是谁 为什么 怎么做的
We didn't figure out the who, the why, or the how,
但我们想出来“什么时候”了
but we did figure out "the when."
我还以为有人会一起说呢! 我不是为了夸张效果而停下来的
I thought someone would say it! I wasn't pausing for dramatic effect.
根据文件信息 剧本是14年前写的
According to the file data, that script was written 14 years from now.
嘿 - 斯科特?
Hey. - Scott?
你去哪里了?
Where have you been?
是双胞胎吗?他们的机器人?
Was it the Twins? Their robot?
素食传送门?你没事吧?
The vegan portal? Are you okay?
我没事
I'm okay.
是的 是双胞胎干的 还有他们的机器人 还有素食传送门
And yes, it was the Twins, and their robot, and the vegan portal.
但是另有幕后黑手
But someone else was behind the whole thing.
还有别人?谁?
Someone else? Who?
是我
It was me.
是我做的
I did it.
剧集 | 歪小子斯科特:火力全开(2023) | 导航列表