剧集 | 歪小子斯科特:火力全开(2023) | 导航列表
不!我要迟到了!
Oh no! I’m gonna be late!
我不能刚上高中就被退学! I can’t fail out of high school
right after getting there!
哇啊!
Waaaa!
好痛
Owww...
你没事吧?
You all right?
谢谢
Thanks...
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我真的很赶时间!
I'm really in quite a rush--
你跑步的方式不太对
Your way of running is quite improper.
我差点以为是被河马撞到了
I nearly thought a hippo hit me.
小心点 不然你会撞到人的
Be careful, or you might run someone over.
笨蛋!
Baka!
我是格斯
You're go for Goose.
我要找吉迪恩·格雷夫斯 格斯是哪位?
I'm looking for Graves, Gideon. Who the hell is Goose?
接电♥话♥的人曾用名吉迪恩·格雷夫斯
You've reached the adult formerly known as Gideon Graves.
现在叫格斯了 吉登·格斯
It's the Goose now. Gordon Goose.
行吧 要知道 其实我不也叫卢卡斯
That's cool. You know, my name isn't Lucas, actually.
我叫卢克
It's Luke.
这根本不是一♥码♥事
That's not even remotely the same thing.
算了 找我有什么事吗?
Never mind. What can I do you for?
我是这样想的 格斯
Well, here's how I see it, Goose.
我失去了一切 你也失去了一切
I've lost everything. You've lost everything.
我想也许你能给我点建议
I thought maybe you'd have some words of advice.
现在你有求于我了
Now you want something from me.
我知道发生马修的事情后 我弃你而去了
I know I left you in the lurch after Matthew,
但如果你能从心底原谅我...
but if you could find it in your heart to forgive me, I--
你是想让我原谅你吗?
Forgiveness is what you want?
我有完全不同的想法
Well, I have something entirely different in mind.
我要友谊!
Friendship!
嗷!
Ow!
好了 准备好了吗?
Okay, ready?
耶!
Yeah!
你先来 哇!太棒了!
You go first. Whoa! That's awesome!
哇!
Wow!
我没事
I'm okay. Luke, I'm okay.
卢克 我没事
你说得对
You're right, you know.
有时候 我真的是一个笨蛋男孩...
I'm a real baka boy sometimes...
Why...
他们是真心喜欢对方吗?
Do they even like each other?
因为有时候感觉他们挺讨厌对方的
Because sometimes it feels like they hate each other.
这是第十二季了
This is season 12.
如果你想知道前面的剧情 我可以借光碟给你
I can loan you the DVDs if you want the backstory.
我...
I...
我才离开90分钟而已!
I was gone for 90 f****** minutes!
你们对我家做什么了?
What did you do to my house?
那边的机器人是怎么回事?
And what's with the robot?
什么机器人?
What robot?
《歪小子斯科特》
(改编自 《歪小子斯科特》漫画小说)
(早上早些时候)
剧名: 《第六集 谁干的》
(一名玩家 两名玩家)
(是谁带走斯科特的? 吉迪恩(格斯)和朱莉?)
是你啊 - 朱莉 我会长话短说
It's you. - Julie, I'll make this brief.
我是听到轮滑的声音了吗?
Is that the sound of skates I hear?
叫蕾蒙娜进来玩吧 我们可以一起看电视 吃薯片
Tell Ramona to come in here and kick it. We'll watch TV and eat chips.
糟糕 我们的薯片吃完了! 朱莉 我们需要薯片!
Oh no! We're out of chips! Jules, we need chips!
现在你和吉迪恩在一起了
So it's you and Gideon now.
我和吉迪恩?不
Me and Gideon? No.
他改名叫吉登了 吉登·格斯
That's Gordon. Gordon Goose.
你是说在你沙发上吃薯片的家伙
You're saying the guy eating chips on your couch is not the former
不是我曾经约会过的 那位无所不能的邪恶亿万富翁吗?
all-powerful evil gazillionaire I used to date?
大量交代背景信息真是不可避免的
This info dump was inevitable.
一会就回来 宝贝!
Be back in a bit, baby!
好的 再见 我会想你的!
Okay, bye. I'll miss you!
我会更想念你的!
I'll miss you f****** more!
嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟
Doo doo doo-doo doo, doo doo
嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟
Doo doo doo-doo doo
面包使你思考
Bread makes you think
是吗?
Does it?
不都是这样吗?
Doesn't everything?
太含糊了
Too vague.
面包使你饱腹
Bread makes you full
太没创意了
Too obvious.
嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟
Doo doo doo-doo-doo
面包没那么简单
Bread ain't all that
面包使你发胖
Bread makes you fat
天啊!
Holy crap!
小刀 你是什么时候开始弹钢琴的?
Hey, Knives, when did you start playing piano?
大概四小时前吗?
More or less than four hours ago?
更久一点吧
Slightly more.
你是怎么让吉哥传媒的首席执行官 投资你的项目的?
And how did you get the CEO of G-Man Media to bankroll your project?
那是我的主意
Oh, well, that was my idea.
帕特尔先生不仅有大把的钱
Mr. Patel had the capital,
他还是一位有抱负的百老汇戏剧迷
but he was also an aspiring Broadway theater obsessive.
我在《福布斯》杂♥志♥上 看到过对他的采访 所以...
I read an interview with him in Forbes. So...
当他带我们飞往纽约 在他的秘密巢穴里开推介会时
when he flew us to New York City for a pitch meeting in his secret lair,
我就知道该怎么说了
I knew exactly what to say.
一出外百老汇音乐剧
An off-Broadway musical.
还有谁比你更适合当主角呢?
And who better to play the lead than you?
我?主角吗?
Me? The main character?
很多人都不知道 我在大学的专业是戏剧
Not a lot of people know this, but I majored in theater in college.
事实上 我还短暂地 出演过自己的个人秀呢
In fact, I briefly starred in my own one-man show.
天啊!我都不知道呢
Gasp! I had no clue.
有被拍下来吗?
Did anyone get it on video?
Agony, misery, woe!
Though it's different for each
Always ten steps behind Always ten feet below
And she's just out of reach
Agony--
哇 太厉害了! 你也觉得他很厉害吧 史蒂文?
Wow, impressive! You think he's got the chops, Stephen?
相当厉害!
And then some!
安静!我已经决定了
Silence! I've made my decision.
《歪小子斯科特的小生活》音乐剧... 批准制♥作♥!
Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Musical... is a go project!
我希望你知道 我们有多重视你的意见 伙计
I hope you know how much we value your opinion, pal.
毕竟我们是在改编你的作品
We're adapting your work, after all.
从一个创意到另一个创意 只要知道我们在尽最大努力
From one creative to another, just know we're making every effort
尊重原创就可以了
to treat the material with respect.
我知道你很难过你的电影黄了 但做音乐剧也很有趣 对吗?
I know you're bummed your movie is dead, but this is fun too, right?
我才不在乎电影停拍的事呢
I don't care about the movie shutting down.
这对我来说毫无意义
It didn't mean anything to me.
我是说 我怀念 有自己的高尔夫球车的日子
I mean, I miss having my own golf cart.
这对你来说毫无意义吗?
It didn't mean anything to you?
从一个创意到另一个创意 真不敢相信你会这样说
From one creative to another, I can't believe you're saying this.
对我来说 我所有的歌♥都像我的孩子
All my songs are like children to me.
我猜原因是 我都不记得自己写过剧本了
I guess the thing about that is I don't even remember writing it.
你介意用某种方式解释一下吗?
Do you mind explaining that in any way, shape, or form?
我梦见看到我的睡眠麻痹恶魔 出现在我的电脑里
Well, I dreamed I saw my sleep paralysis demon at my computer.
然后第二天我醒来时 剧本就在那里了
Then I woke up the next day, and there it was.
署有我名字的完整剧本
A completed script with my name on it.
你确定那是睡眠麻痹恶魔?
And you're sure it was a sleep paralysis demon?
不然会是什么呢?
What else would it be?
或许是帮你写剧本的人?
The person who actually wrote your script?
Oh!
看啊!
Look!
我们得把这件事告诉蕾蒙娜
We have to tell Ramona about this.
跟她也有关系吗?
Oh, is she involved?
她一直都在找斯科特
She's the one who's been searching for Scott this whole time.
真的吗?
Really?
你俩已经继续自己的生活了
You two moved on with your lives.
但她还在镇上踩着轮滑问一些蠢人
But she's been skating all over town asking a lot of stupid people
一些很聪明的问题
some really smart questions.
我还真不知道这些呢
I didn't know that.
好了 小刀 我们就不能让过去的事过去吗?
Come on, Knives. Can't we just let bygones be bygones?
我们在片场见到蕾蒙娜时 你可镇定自若呢
When we saw Ramona on the movie set, you were as cool as a cucumber.
那是公事 现在是感情用事
That was business. This is emotional business.
剧集 | 歪小子斯科特:火力全开(2023) | 导航列表