剧集 | 歪小子斯科特:火力全开(2023) | 导航列表
这样说很无礼...
That was rude...
(小便池)
但我同意
...but I'll allow it.
你听从我的差遣三天
You spent three days following my orders
就是因为 你想给托德看传送门的视频吗?
because you wanted to show Todd a video of a portal?
你就没有其他线索了吗?
You have no other leads?
好惨啊
Tragic.
看来你永远也找不到他了 也许你应该放弃的
Looks like you're never gonna find him. Maybe you should give up.
有时候 你只需要把输家留在过去
Sometimes you just need to leave losers in the past.
你说的是斯科特还是我?
Are you talking about Scott or me?
对了 你被解雇了
And by the way, you're fired.
我不干了
I quit.
帕特尔先生 欢迎来到大白北
Mr. Patel, welcome to the Great White North.
是啊 很好 这里的人都为我工作 对吗?
Yeah, it's great. Everyone here works for me, right?
是的 先生! - 很好!
Yes, sir! - Good!
你们都被解雇了!
You're all fired!
先生 你刚才说...
Sir, did you just say--
闭嘴!守卫!
Shut up! Guards!
嘿 你!你在那里啊
Hey, you! You over there.
你不是导演吗? - 是的!
Aren't you the director? - Yes!
你被解雇了! - 不!
You're fired! - No!
什么?你在拍纪录片之类的东西吗?
What? Are you shooting a documentary or something?
是的
Yeah.
现在不用了
Well, not anymore.
嘿 伙计 放开我 住手
Hey, man. Get off me, man. Stop.
这简直是在浪费我们宝贵的时间
Well, that was a waste of our precious little time.
所有的人都疯了 一个不落
All those people are cuckoo crazy. All of them are.
你们都回家吧 走吧!
All of you, go home. Take off!
我们不是你的属下
We don't work for you.
我们只想占用你一点时间 我们有一个激动人心的机会
We just want a moment of your time. We have an exciting opportunity.
如果你给我们这个机会 我们会让你惊掉下巴的!
If you give us a chance, we will blow your mind!
我喜欢你们的勇气 孩子们 下周二我有30秒时间
I like your moxie, kids. I have 30 seconds available next Tuesday.
打给我秘书 我们面谈吧
Call my girls. Let's make this happen.
马修·帕特尔
Matthew Patel.
蕾蒙娜·花
Ramona Flowers.
这身打扮是怎么回事? 你做上首席执行官了?
What's with the outfit? Are you a CEO?
事实上是的 我是来叫停这部电影的
Actually, yes. I'm here to shut this movie down.
看来这是不可避免的 这可能会让你损失很多钱
I guess that was inevitable. It's probably losing you a lot of money.
钱?谁会在乎那点钱呢?
Money? Who cares about money?
你看过剧本吗?
Have you read the script?
完全是在诋毁我 马修·帕特尔!
It's a character assassination of me, Matthew Patel!
那场比试是我赢了! 我把斯科特·皮尔格瑞姆打死了!
I won that fight! I punched Scott Pilgrim to death!
你并没有把他打死
Well, you didn't actually punch him to death.
有人把他绑♥架♥了 然后伪装成了你赢了
Someone kidnapped him and made it look like you won.
我没赢吗? - 没有
I didn't win? - No.
他没死吗? - 没有
He's not dead? - No.
他在生我的气吗? - 我不知道 老兄
Is he mad at me? - I don't know, dude.
我想找到他 找出这一切是谁干的
I'm trying to find him and figure out who did this.
但你知道杀死斯科特·皮尔格瑞姆 让我找回了自信
But you know I took my new-found confidence from killing Scott Pilgrim
然后回去打败了吉迪恩 对吗?
and went back and defeated Gideon, right?
你说什么?
I'm sorry?
我打败了吉迪恩 赢得了一切
I went up against Gideon and won it all.
两家唱片公♥司♥ 这家电影制片厂 14家动物收♥容♥所♥
Two record labels, this movie studio, 14 animal shelters,
以及邪恶前任联盟
and The League of Evil Exes.
帝国是我的了 我打算保留下来
The empire's mine, and I plan to keep it.
我不会重蹈他的覆辙 也不会落得跟他同样的下场
I won't make the same mistakes he made. I won't end up where he is now.
他到底去哪里了?
Which is where exactly?
这里 多伦多
Here, Toronto.
他搬去跟一个叫 朱莉什么的女孩同住了
He's shacking up with some girl named Julie-something.
你知道吉迪恩并不是他的真名吗?
Did you know Gideon isn't even his real name?
不是吗?
It's not?
不 他的真名叫吉登 吉登·格斯 - 什么?
No, it's Gordon. Gordon Goose. What?
我们所知道的 关于那个家伙的一切都是假的
Everything we knew about that guy was a lie.
这位朱莉 不会是朱莉·波沙斯吧?
This Julie, it wouldn't be Julie Powers?
是的 就是她 你认识她吗?
Yeah, that's it. You know her?
我想是的
I thought I did.
(是谁带走斯科特的?)
你要去哪里? - 去找朱莉·波沙斯 我得跟她谈谈
Where are you going? Julie Powers and I need to talk.
剧集 | 歪小子斯科特:火力全开(2023) | 导航列表