剧集 | 歪小子斯科特:火力全开(2023) | 导航列表
That was your cue to say something, like, "You were never nobody, Lucas."
你以前确实是无名小卒 但我还是跟你亲热了
Well, you were definitely nobody, but I still made out with you.
好吧 我接受
Hey, I'll take it.
还是觉得我绑♥架♥了 真正的斯科特·皮尔格瑞姆?
Still think I kidnapped the real Scott Pilgrim?
没有
No.
我觉得你不是绑♥架♥犯
I don't see you as a kidnapping guy.
也不会制♥造♥传送门
Or a portal guy.
很好 因为我没有做过
Good. Because I didn't.
那天晚上 《少年魔法师4》在洛杉矶首映
That was the night of the Teen Sorcerer 4 premiere in L.A.
我喝醉了 吐在温妮弗雷德·海莉身上了
I got blitzed and puked on Winifred Hailey.
你可以在网上找到照片
You can find the photos online.
看来是别人抢走了你的蠢男友
Guess someone else took your stupid boyfriend.
他不是我的男友
He's not my boyfriend.
绑♥架♥他的人让这种可能性化为泡影了
Whoever did this kept that train from leaving the station.
照顾好自己 卢卡斯
Take care of yourself, Lucas.
无所谓
Whatever.
(是谁带走斯科特的?)
素食主义者力量
Vegan powers.
素食传送门?
Vegan portals?
是的 你们好
Yes, hello.
我是托德·英格拉姆
I'm Todd Ingram.
我是素食主义者 我来试镜斯科特·皮尔格瑞姆的角色
I'm vegan, and I'm here to audition for the part of Scott Pilgrim.
斯科特·皮尔格瑞姆?
Scott Pilgrim?
你是说这部电影的主角吗?
You mean the lead role in this picture?
祝你好运了
Well, good luck.
小心点 伙计们 有素食主义者来了
Watch out, guys. Vegan coming through.
剧集 | 歪小子斯科特:火力全开(2023) | 导航列表