- Morning. Sean, is it? - Good morning.
-你是爱尔兰人 -对
- You're Irish? - I am. Yeah.
我也有点爱尔兰血统
I'm a little Irish.
少来了
Would you go way outta that?
你的名字也非常爱尔兰 听我说
And a very Irish name you have too. Listen,
肖恩 我有个问题
Sean, I have a question for you.
如果有人知道你的各种详情
If someone knows all your details,
比如你的社保号♥ 密♥码♥
like your security number, your passwords,
所有那些 他们可以在网上
all that sort of malarkey, can they withdraw money
-从你的账户里取钱吗 -不行
- from your account online? - Uh, no.
在网上 我们会有一系列问题
Online, we ask a series of questions
你在首次设立账号♥时会进行回答
that you would've answered when you first set it up.
好吧 那如果这个人
Okay, so the person in question knows
-知道我的一切 -那样的话 可以
- fucking everything about me. - Oh, well, in that case, then yeah.
好的 我需要取走
Okay, I need to withdraw the money
这个账户里的钱 谢谢 肖恩
in this account please, Sean.
全取了 谢谢
All of it, please.
-你刚才说… -放这里就行
- Uh, when you say-- - Just, uh, just in here would be deadly.
抱歉
Uh, I-I'm sorry,
但我们无法立刻处理这个要求
but we can't process that request at this time.
-拜托 -你最多能取一千
- Please-- - $1,000 is the most you can withdraw--
请别告诉我不行 肖恩
Please don't tell me I can't, Sean.
我的老伙计 你是我最后的希望了
Me old flower, you are literally me last hope.
这个账户里的钱
Uh, the amount in this account
我们称之为大额款项
is what we would call a large sum of money--
别这样…
Ah, come on now...
如果要放款 我们必须
So if we were to release the funds, we would need to
填写大量表格 我的经理得
fill out a number of forms, my manager would have
下来一一签字
to come down and sign everything,
然后你今天晚些时候还得再来一次
and then you would have to come back later today.
有什么办法
Is there any fecking way at all
我能提前一点和你的经理聊聊吗 肖恩
I could talk to your manager ahead of time then, Sean?
不能
Well, no, uh,
因为我的经理会听从我的建议
because my manager takes my advice on his decision.
好吧
Fair enough.
你会确保在我回来之前没人动这笔钱吧
And you'll make sure it's safe until I come back?
当然
Yeah, absolutely.
如果你被核准的话
Assuming you're approved.
还有四个小时
Four hours to go.
太折磨人了
This is torture.
我知道
I know.
如果是17年前
So, if it was 17 years ago,
你现在会做什么
what would you be doing right now?
我得赶紧回到学校去
I'd have to go back to campus soon
因为明天的英语课要交一篇
'cause I have an essay due tomorrow
关于《在我弥留之际》的作文
for English 220 on As I Lay Dying.
但我并不想写
But I don't wanna write it
因为我在和女朋友压马路
'cause I'm in the city with my girlfriend.
那篇作文你开始写了吗
Have you even started the essay?
当然没有 我都没开始读书
Oh no, fuck no. I haven't even started the book.
但我即将成为职业建筑师的女朋友
But my soon-to-be-qualified architect girlfriend's
会帮我写 她...
gonna help me with it, and, uh, she's...
是最优秀的学生
valedictorian, so...
天哪
Oh man.
你还有以前的味道
You even still smell like you.
-我有什么味道 -我不知道
- What do I smell like? - I don't know.
我前几年在博姿时闻到过
I smelled it in Boots a few years ago.
我想 "那是露比
I thought, "That's Ruby.
她肯定就在转角处"
She must be right around that corner."
但你没在
And you weren't.
原来你闻着像博姿的保湿区
So it turns out, you smell like the moisturizer aisle in Boots.
博姿是什么
What is Boots?
是...
It's a...
连锁药店 每个城里都有一家
chain pharmacy. There's one in every town.
谢谢你的夸奖
I mean, thank you very much.
该死
Shit. Okay.
我们得走了
We have to go now.
去哪儿
Go where?
-走吧走吧 -比利
- Come on. Come on. - Billy...
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
在右手边的是箭牌大厦
On the right, we have the Wrigley Building,
口香糖帝国的总部
headquarters of the chewing gum empire.
-模仿于... -我现在有罪恶感了
- Modeled after... - Well, now I feel guilty.
-你喜欢这些高楼大厦吗 -喜欢
- You love it? All the buildings! - Yes!
你真是太好了
It's so sweet of you.
我想说点什么
I wanna say something.
花了我大概
It's taken me, like,
14小时我才终于能说出口
14 hours to be able to say it...
15年
15 years,
零14个小时 但我终于准备好说出口了
14 hours, but I'm finally ready to say it.
听好了 你是对的
Here goes. You were right.
我说出口了
There, I said it.
别逼我说出是关于什么的 好吧
Don't make me tell you what about-- All right!
好吧 我告诉你
All right! I'll tell you.
你选择离开我是对的
You were right about leaving me.
从没想过我会说出这句话 我一直以为
Never thought I'd be able to say that. I always thought,
毁掉了我们的美好关系之后
well, she better have a pretty fuckin' amazing career
她最好能在事业上有所成就
after what she did to that beautiful relationship of ours.
但你做到了 向你致敬
But you do. You did it, so hats off to you.
现在右手边是论♥坛♥报大厦
And now here on the right, the Tribune Tower,
芝加哥的哥特式建筑的典型代表
the preeminent example of Gothic architecture here in Chicago.
什么能让建筑有哥特式风格
What makes a building Gothic?
听听悲伤的音乐
You know, listens to sad music,
画黑色眼线
wears black eyeliner...
我们刚见面时 你天天画黑色眼线
When I first saw you, you were wearing all the black eyeliner.
我不是建筑师
I'm not an architect.
什么
What?
项目开始后我就...
I started the program and I just...
我做不下去
I couldn't do it.
那是我的第一份工作
It was my first job, and...
一想到要去工作我就恐慌
I started getting panic attacks at the thought of going to work.
我试着想做回
I kept trying to be the me I was...
和你在一起时的自己
when I was with you.
你总说我很棒
You always said I was great.
我不棒 而且
I was not great, and...
他们开除我时
when they fired me,
我假装去上班
I pretended to go in.
等我不再假装的时候
By the time I stopped pretending...
我已经一塌糊涂了
I was in quite a mess.
然后我结婚了
And then I got married.
我想我见到他时 我需要他给我的一切
I guess at the time that I met him, I needed what he gave me.
你还和他在一起吗
You still with him?
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
我们看电影的时候
When we watch movies,
他想让我
he wants me to...
坐着不动 保持安静
sit really still and quiet.
-不是吧 -其实没那么糟
- You're kidding. - Well, it sounds worse than it is.
-不过你确实有点烦人 -什么
- Although, you are, actually, quite annoying. - What?
你在看电影时说话
Yeah, you talking through a movie
是我们最激烈的吵架之一
was one of our biggest fights.
我不记得我们吵架
I don't remember us fighting.
我们吵架
We fought...
无时不刻
all the time.
我和劳伦斯从不吵架
Laurence and I never fight, really.
但我会在脑子里和他争论
But I argue with him inside my head.
我以前总是幻想自己是两个人
And I always used to fantasize that I was two people.
一个是和他生活在一起的正常人
The normal one that lived with him...
另一个是有趣的人 出去浪
and then this fun person who went out...
做♥爱♥
and had sex...
做各种醉酒疯狂之事的人
and did all this drunken crazy shit
就跟你多半在做的事一样