All handsome.
该死
Fuck.
这...
This...
-这不可原谅 -我知道
- This is unforgivable. - I know.
真的吗 人们会原谅任何事情
Really? People forgive all sorts,
-对吗 -除了这个
- don't they? - Not this.
谁会这么做
Who does this?
我的天
Oh my God.
我该怎么说
What will I say?
跟谁说
To who?
-我们能定个规矩吗 -可以
- Can we make a rule? - Yeah.
在明天之前
So until tomorrow,
我们对私人问题的讨论能暂禁吗
can we have a moratorium on personal questions?
好
Okay.
你知道"暂禁"的意思吗
You know a moratorium?
你还记得你在大学的时候
Do you remember that phase you had at college
想到的一个词
where you thought that the word
-"以故" -见鬼
- "Hirsute..." - Fuck.
就是"因此"的意思
...meant the same as "Therefore"?
-没错 -然后你就四处吹牛
- Yeah, all right. - And you went around baffling people,
"以故 我们可以得到以下结论..."
"Hirsute, we should probably conclude, blah, blah--"
没错 没错 但暂禁是什么
All right, yeah, yeah. What's a moratorium?
-就是暂停 -那不行
- It's a prohibition. - Oh, then no.
你是说不是这个意思 还是你不...
No, that's not what it means, or no you--
-不 我不会那么做 -为什么
- No, I won't do that. - Why not?
-因为那样乐趣何在 -你想要乐趣
- Because where's the fun? - Oh, you want fun?
-嗯 -那你不必玩
- Yeah. - You don't have to play.
以故 菲欧娜是谁
Hirsute, who's Fiona?
好吧 我们暂禁吧
Fine, let's do a moratorium.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
借过 抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry.
你好
Oh, hello.
这么急干什么
What's the rush?
我现在身体状态很好
I'm in a good fitness place.
我需要去上厕所
I need the bathroom.
大便吗
Poo?
靠
Oh fuck.
靠
Oh, fuck.
火了
你觉得我能解答你的生活
You think I have the answers to your life?
我都不了解你
I don't know you.
滚 滚 我是想坦诚相待
Fuck off! Fuck off! I'm trying to be honest.
那是什么
Hey, what's that?
没什么
Nothing.
两位今天要吃点什么
Okay, what can I get you today?
-我要 -该死
- Um, I will have... - Shit.
-意面和沙拉 谢谢 -好
- ...pasta and salad, please. - Sure.
-你真果断 -他要一样的
- You're so decisive. - He will have the same.
没问题
No problem.
你总是想要我点的 然后你就直接吃我的
You always want what I get, and then you end up eating mine.
你不觉得我在19岁后有改变吗
And you don't think that I've changed since I was 19 years old?
亲爱的 当然还有希望
Oh, honey, there is always hope.
你设计了自己的房♥子吗
Oh, did you design your own house?
暂禁
Moratorium!
-真守规矩 -拜托 告诉我一件事
- Real nice. - Please, no, no. Give me one thing.
我也会给你说一件事
I'll give you one back.
不 我不知道要说什么
No, I don't know what to talk about.
怎么
What?
我是个小女孩
I'm a little baby girl.
-我不知道要说什么 -滚
- I don't know what to talk about. - Okay, fuck off.
-我选事业 -好吧
- I choose career. - Fine.
我在我所居住城市里的
Um, I'm a senior architect at a firm in...
一家设计事务所里做资深建筑师 专攻绿色设计
the city where I live, and we specialize in green design.
-真酷 我发短♥信♥的时候是几点 -算吧
- That's very cool. And what time was it when I texted? - Yeah.
-早上 怎么了 -因为那是周二
- Morning. Why? - Because it's a Tuesday.
你是刚走出办公室
Did you just walk out of your office
-上了你的车吗 -是的
- and get in your car? - Yes.
你可以随便穿
And you wear what you want.
真好
I love it.
该你了
Your turn.
你可以选择事业之外的问题
You can choose something other than career,
-如果你想的话 -为什么
- if you want. - Why?
因为我假设你了解基本信息
'Cause I assume that you know the basics.
你为什么要这么假设
Why would you assume that?
你在戏弄我吗
Are you teasing me?
你要假装你从没搜索过我吗
Are we going to pretend you've never googled me?
嗯 我知道那个...
Yeah. Well, I know about the, the...
-"人生教练"研讨会 -对 对
- "Life coaching" Seminars. - Yeah. Yeah.
我从没看过
I have never watched them.
-为什么 -那就跟你
- Why not? - It's the same
在大学里尝试的"我是谁"微笑是一回事
"Who me?" mile you were trying in college.
老实说 看到满街都是你的脸感觉已经够怪了
And honestly, it's weird enough seeing your face everywhere.
我不想发现
I didn't wanna find out...
笑脸背后什么都没有了
there was nothing behind the smile anymore.
好吧
Okay.
我本来准备给你这个的
I was gonna give you this.
超棒 句号♥
比利·约翰逊
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
-超棒的月经 -不是
- Amazing Period? - No.
超棒 句号♥
Amazing. Period.
-但这听上去就像 -不 在美国
- But it sounds like-- - No. In America,
你们说句号♥ 而不是停顿
you say period instead of full stop.
不 这听上去像是你在谈论
No, it sounds like you're talking about
女人的经期有多棒
how amazing women's periods are,
这很恰当 鉴于我听说
which is fitting considering that I've heard it's fucking
做女性的经历极其高人一等
extraordinarily condescending about the female experience.
如果你的目标受众是男性 我就不会介意
And I wouldn't mind if it was aimed at men,
但你的市场营销不遗余力
but your marketing goes to great lengths
强调你们有大量女性拥趸
to emphasize this massive female following.
我想这就是我没看的原因
So, I guess that's why I didn't watch it,
因为我不想让你的新事业
'cause I didn't want your new career
成为我恨你的刺
as a prick to make me hate you.
那好吧
All right then.
-我太粗鲁了 -没事
- That was rude. - It's okay.
不 真的 我不是
No. Um, really, I'm not,
-我已经不是那样的人了 -失陪
- I'm not even like that anymore. - Excuse me.
等等 你去哪
Wait, wait, wait. Where are you going?
我去厕所
I'm going to the bathroom.
我只是去厕所
I'm just going to the bathroom.
那女人真是的
That fucking woman.
见鬼
Shit.
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, sir.
我拿来了纸巾
Uh, I have your paper towels.
-抱歉 我不... -别 别起来
- I'm sorry, I don't-- - No, don't get up!
你朋友一会儿就能来帮你清理
Your friend will be along in a second to help you clean up.
她去给你拿新的...裤子了
She's just getting you a-another pair of...pants.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - It's okay.
你玩够了吗
You all pranked out?
我有空时打电♥话♥
未发送成功
这车什么时候停
Um, what time does this thing stop?
晚上11点
Eleven P. M.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
预定了卧铺包厢
for those of you who have booked a roomette
但还未前往的旅客
but not yet occupied it,
请尽快告知
please make yourself known to a member of staff
乘务员 谢谢各位
as soon as possible. Thank you.
-你订包厢了 -你没订
- Did you get a roomette? - You didn't?
没有
No.
来吧
Come on.