逃
前情提要
逃
第一季 第四集
下一趟火车还有24小时
It's 24 hours till the next train.
我们得开个房♥间
We're gonna have to get a hotel room.
一间房♥
One hotel room...
迪克西女士 我睡哪啊
Ms. Dixie, where am I to sleep?
-买♥♥吧 -要六百块呢
- Buy it. - It's 600 dollars.
今晚很特别 我们在芝加哥
It's a special night. We're in Chicago,
我们在一起 这就是一场梦
we're together, this is the dream.
我奶♥子♥露出来了吗
Are my tits out?
嗯
Yeah.
但你奶♥子♥不错 所以别担心
But you got great tits, so don't worry about it.
非常感谢 我是露比
Thank you so much. I'm Ruby.
我是爱丽丝
I'm Alice.
我来了 你人呢
I'm here, so where are you?
-你找到我了 -菲欧娜 我不去巡演了
- You found me. - Fiona, I'm not doing the tour!
如果我想要钱 比利 我可得趁你忘记我之前
If I wanted cash, Billy, I'd want a hell of a lot more than this
再要更多的钱
before I let you forget about me.
这笔钱是因为我搞砸了我的工作
I have this money because I fucked up in my job,
我回不去了
so I can never go back.
如果你想要回家 我也理解
If you want to go home, I'll understand.
但我真的不希望你走
But I really don't want you to.
五年前
我们从内感知自己
So we experience ourselves from the inside,
从外感知他人
and other people from the outside.
对不对
Don't we?
对不对
Don't we?
没错 好
Yes, we do. Okay.
这是事实 这种动态的本质
It's a fact. By the very nature of this dynamic,
我们是不是
don't we imagine ourselves
以为自己
to be more complex
要比别人更复杂
than the next person?
把追光调亮些
Turn up the follow spot.
震撼 你
比任何人都复杂
More complex than everybody.
没错
Yes, we do.
我们是不是以为自己
Don't we imagine ourselves
能做更奇怪更黑暗的事
to be capable of weirder, darker things?
露比
逃
作践自己 古怪的反直觉行为
Self-sabotage, strange counter-intuitive behaviors,
露比
逃
删除
偶然的美丽行为
random acts of beauty?
没错 我们会 而且正因为此
Yes, we do. We do, and because of this,
露比
逃
确认删除
我们疏离自己 怀疑自己
we distance and doubt ourselves.
我们怀疑自己被人倾听的权利
We doubt our right to be listened to...
怀疑自己被爱的权利
and we doubt our right to be loved.
不该那样 别怀疑 开始相信
Shouldn't do that. Stop doubting, start trusting.
相信你有多棒
Trust in how amazing you are.
震撼 你
Amaze. You.
我是比利·约翰逊 我改变了你们的人生
I'm Billy Johnson, and I've changed your life.
开玩笑的
That's not true.
非常感谢 非常感谢
Thank you very much. Thank you very much.
该死
Fuck!
昨晚...
So, last night was...
很棒
That was lovely.
嗯 很好
Yeah, good.
我还能发挥得更好
Good. I mean, I can-I can do better.
不 我也不希望更好
No, I wouldn't want it any better.
-本来还可以更好的吗 -不是
- So, it could've been better? - No!
-不 你说... -是不是...
- No, you just said... - Was it...
-不够好 -我不是那个意思
- Not good enough? - That's not what I said.
因为没有人是完美的
'Cause nobody's perfect.
什么...
What-what...
你是想说...
Are-are you trying to say that...
-我不够... -不不不
- Like I wasn't...? - No. No, no.
那到底是哪一次
Um, so which time...
-什么 -哪一次...
- What? - Which time...
你觉得不太完美
like wasn't perfect for you?
并不需要完美
It doesn't have to be perfect.
是你自己选了那个词
You chose that word.
我只是想起来有一次...
I just remember it being...
什么
What?
就...就有点太...
Just a-- just a little more...
什么
What?
有点太...
A little more...
我们能赶上火车吗 哥们
Hey, are we gonna make this train, buddy?
各位旅客请注意
May I have your attention, please?
这是八点至洛杉矶的列车最后一次广播
This is the final call for the 0800 to Los Angeles.
请立刻上车 做好出发准备
Please board the train now as it is ready to depart.
时机真完美
Oh, perfect timing!
好歹还有些事是完美的
At least something's perfect.
我是个混♥蛋♥ 行了吗
I'm a dick, all right?
好
Yeah.
我们睡了多久
How long were we asleep?
我们这是到哪了
Where are we?
那是牛仔吗
Are those cowboys?
我的天...
Oh my God...
劳伦斯
32通未接来电
天呐
Oh my God.
天呐
Oh my God.
你好 目前无人能接听您的电♥话♥
Hello. No one is available to take your call.
请在哔声后留言
Please leave a message after the tone.
是我
It's me.
我有32通你打来的未接电♥话♥
So, I got 32 missed calls from you.
你还好吗 给我回电♥话♥
Are you okay? Call me back.
你好 这里是理查德森家
Hi there. You've reached the Richardsons.
请留言
Leave a message--
是我的 我的
No, it's me. It's me.
菲欧娜
我知道你不是一个人
是我...
It's my...
我奶奶 从爱尔兰发的短♥信♥
grandma, texting from Ireland.
爱尔兰现在不是大半夜吗
Isn't it the middle of the night now in Ireland?
是的 她...
Yeah, she just, um,
她只是在奚落我
she just taunts me.
你奶奶大半夜的
Your grandma taunts you by text
发短♥信♥奚落你
in the middle of the night?
对
Yeah.
还真新鲜
That's new.
自从有了新的手♥机♥套餐 她简直就是个噩梦
She's been a nightmare since the new tariff.
你在给她发短♥信♥吗
You're texting her?
你在哪
-对 -也许还是别让她来劲吧
- Yeah. - Maybe don't encourage her.
在你口袋里
-她还在回吗 -对
- She still going? - Yeah.
她说什么
What is she saying?
她说我是该死的...
she's calling me, like, a fecking eejit--
奶奶你大爷 你在藏什么
Grandma my ass! What are you hiding?
不不不 新规矩 新规矩
No! No! No! New rule! New rule!
如果我们说的话
If something we're saying
听起来不太可能是真的 我们不能追问
sounds unlikely to be true, we-- we don't question it.
我们只要相信自己是对方想要的和喜欢的
We just trust that we are wanted and adored.
来嘛
Come on.
对你也成立
It-it works both ways.
好吧
Okay.
请出示车票
Tickets, please!
天啊
Oh God.
-抱歉 -谢谢
- Sorry. - Thank you.
你进站的时候明明还拿着的
You just literally had it on the way into the station.
我知道 稍等我一下
Yes, I know. Bear with me.
一整天挺辛苦的吧
Long day?