逃
第一季 第一集
嘿亲爱的
Hey, darling.
在买♥♥东西
Shopping.
不 买♥♥菜
No, groceries.
然后去做瑜伽 我带了新的瑜伽垫 都带了
And then yoga. I got my new mat and everything.
你需要...
Oh, you need...
有人去做新的演讲者吗
someone to be in for the new speakers?
我知道 但我带了新的瑜伽垫
I know, but I've got my new yoga mat.
午饭时
Lunchtime?
嗯 我会快点回去的
Yeah, I will hurry back.
好
Okay.
那好 那我去忙了
All right, well, I better get at 'em.
对
Yep.
今晚见
And I will see you tonight.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
拜
Bye.
比利
逃
比利
逃
比利
逃
比利
逃
逃
逃
劳伦斯 吃完午饭我不回家了
我永远不回家了
非常对不起
你好
Hi there.
你好 我想买♥♥张票
Hi! Can I, uh, buy, uh, a ticket, please?
-去哪里 -纽约
- To...? - New York.
我想坐最早的一班飞机去纽约
I would like the first flight to New York.
好的 女士 30分钟后就有一班
Certainly, ma'am. We have one leaving in 30 minutes.
如果你抓紧一些 坐那班完全没问题
I can get you on that flight so long as you scoot.
-可以 -好
- I can scoot. - Okay, good.
你现在坐在中间的位置
You currently have a middle seat.
你想要靠窗还是过道
Would you prefer a window or an aisle?
-要飞多久 -五个小时
- Uh, how long is the flight? - It's five hours.
-那我要过道 -好
- Aisle then. - Perfect.
或者靠窗也行
Well, or-or a window seat.
我选择困难
Indecisive.
-好 -靠窗 不 过道
- Okay. - Window. No, aisle.
要不还是坐中间吧
Should we just stay with the middle seat?
-我唯一不想的就是坐中间 -你不想...
- That's the only one that I don't want. - You don't want--
什么都别问了 麻溜给我出张票
Don't ask me any questions! Just give me a goddamn ticket!
布鲁克林大桥 曼哈顿中城
操
Fuck!
操
Oh, fuck.
冷静
Calm down.
劳伦斯
菲欧娜 菲欧娜
Fiona, Fiona!
我没事 我在苏格兰
I'm fine. I'm in Scotland.
我喜欢苏格兰
I like Scotland.
听着 亲爱的 我们之后再解决
Listen, darling, we'll sort it out later.
我再打给你
Can I call you back?
5:35到芝加哥的美铁列车即将离站
The 5:35 Amtrak service to Chicago will be shortly departing.
你先请
After you.
女士们先生们 欢迎乘坐
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the 5:35 Amtrak service
5:35从纽约到芝加哥的列车
from New York to Chicago.
我们很高兴您今天选乘美铁
We're glad you could join us on your trip today.
你好 我是比利
Hello! I'm Billy.
-玛乔丽 -你好吗
- Marjorie. - How you doing?
-我是比利 -露比
- I'm Billy. - Ruby.
露比
Ruby.
-你要去哪 玛乔丽 -匹兹堡 去看我女儿
- Where you headed, Marjorie? - Pittsburgh, to visit my daughter.
-你们俩要去哪 -到终点站芝加哥
- Where are you two going? - I'm going all the way.
-你准备好了吗 -玛乔丽
- You sure you're ready for that? - Marjorie!
你们是一起的吗
Are you together?
不是
No.
在火车上萍水相逢
Strangers on a train.
5:35到芝加哥的火车最后一次广播...
Final call for the 5:35 to Chicago...
但我知道她为什么要旅行
But I bet I can tell you why she's traveling.
你会通灵术吗
Are you psychic?
我会读掌纹
I'm a palm reader.
你想看看吗 把手给我
Do you wanna see? Can I have your hand, please?
-三站台最后一次广播 -女士
- Final call for the door on platform three. - Miss?
最后一次广播
Final call.
-谢谢 -车门即将关闭
- Thank you. - The doors are closing.
车门即将关闭
The doors are closing.
我们出发了
Here we go!
那就继续吧
Well, go on then.
好
Okay.
你看到这条非常清晰的线了吗
Okay, you see this one very strong line here?
这是你的感情线
That is your heart line...
非常非常深
...and that is deep, that is deep.
-很深 也很长 -她是为爱而来吗
- It's deep, and it's long. - Is she here for love?
想象一下我们只可远观 不能拥有的那种爱
Picture the kind of love the rest of us can only dream of.
-他们见面了吗 -见到了
- Has she met him yet? - Yeah.
很久之前就见到了 但中间有所空缺
A long time ago, but there's a break in the middle.
空缺很长
A big one.
所以她看起来那么悲伤吗
Is that why she looks so sad?
我觉得她放松时就这表情
I think that's probably just her resting face.
这是她的生命线
And then this is her life line here,
上面显示她今天性兴奋
and today, that shows sexual arousal.
但最重要的是 她会很快与他再次见面
But the big news is that she meets the guy again, soon.
这对她来说非常好
So, that's lovely for her.
好吧
All right.
-你想看看我的本事吗 -你没这个天赋
- You wanna see skills? - You don't have the gift.
你是不是特喜欢小乳猪
Are you obsessed with little pigs?
-没有 -你是不是总谈论它们
- No. - Do you go on about them all the time?
并不是
I don't think so.
你是不是看了一部纪录片 然后突然之间
Did you see one documentary, and then, suddenly,
-就成了大♥师♥ -它们给自己的宝宝唱歌♥
- you were an expert? - They sing to their babies.
它们不给自己的宝宝唱歌♥
They do not sing to their babies.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hi.
你还是不会错过任何一个戏弄我的机会
Still never miss an opportunity to wind me up.
就像骑自行车一样
It's like riding a bike.
任务完成
That was a mission.
-我能帮助你吗 -我能坐下吗
- Can I help you? - Can I sit down?
这个人是谁
Who is this man?
现在别装老年痴呆 玛乔
Oh, let's not play Alzheimer's now, Marge.
这是个新游戏 约翰
It's a new game, John.
好吧
Okay, well...
那边有一张双人包厢 还有一杯可可
...there's a double roomette and a cup of cocoa
等待着我老婆
waiting for my wife.
如果你看见她的话 请告诉她
If you see her, let her know, huh?
别闹了 宝贝
Come on, baby.
我扶着你
I got you.
约翰 包厢是什么
John, what's a roomette?
包厢是什么
What's a roomette?!
-操 -操
- Oh, fuck. - Fuck.
-操 -操
- Fuck. - Fuck.
-操 -操
- Fuck! - Fuck!
-操 -操
- Fuck. - Fuck!
-操 -操
- Fuck! - Fuck!
操
Fuck!
我什么都没带
I have nothing with me!
收到信息的那一刻你就出发了吗
Just in that moment, you just left?
-是的 -我也是
- Yeah. - So did I.
-你知道已经15年了吗 -知道
- You know it's been 15 years? - Yeah.
你记得一切
You remembered everything.
-五点后的第一班火车 -是的
- First train after five. - Yeah.
-我本来肯定你不会来 -可我来了
- I was sure you wouldn't be there. - I was there.
还这么帅