逃
第一季 第五集
你在跟踪我吗
Are you following me?
-爱丽丝 -爱丽丝
- Alice! - Alice!
你就是传说中的比利·约翰逊
You're the very famous Billy Johnson.
正是
Yeah.
我真高兴她不知道
I'm really glad that she doesn't know
你给她发短♥信♥的真正原因
about the real reason you texted her.
我和恋人约定 如果某天有一人发短♥信♥说"逃"
My love and I made a pact that one day, one of us would text "Run."
我等不及要看那本书了
I can't wait to read the book.
我给了你很多钱
I gave you a lot of money.
我挺想多要点的
I'd quite like some more.
把那袋钱给我 因为...
Give me that bag of cash, because...
比利
Billy!
我昨晚在你的酒店
I was in your hotel last night,
现在我有劳伦斯的号♥码了...
and now that I've got Lawrence's number...
菲欧娜 爱丽丝 她跟踪的不是你
Fiona, Alice, she isn't following you, okay?
-而是我 -我把钱给爱丽丝了
- She's following me. - I gave Alice the money.
-你 不 -比利 我们可是在火车上
- Oh, you-- No! - Billy! We're on a train!
她绝对跑不远
She literally can't have gone far.
-菲欧娜 -你们滚犊子吧
- Fiona! - Fuck you!
我和我的恋人立下约定 如果有一天
My love and I made a pact that one day,
我们当中的一人发短♥信♥说"逃"
one of us would text "Run,"
若对方在24小时内也回复"逃"
and if the other person texted "Run" back within 24 hours,
我们就在纽约大中♥央♥车站见面
we would meet at Grand Central Station in New York,
跳上一列火车
get on a train,
然后 唰的一下
and voom.
一周横穿美国
One week across America.
在旅途的最后 我们要决定
At the end of the line, we'd have to decide
是要在一起
to stay together
还是再也不相见
or never see each other again.
2005年11月28日
November 28th, 2005,
我给她发了短♥信♥ 没有回音
I texted her. I heard nothing back.
2008年1月12日 她给我发了短♥信♥
January 12th, 2008, she texted me,
但我当时太忙了 所以
but I was busy, so
我们从来都没真正实施过
we've never actually done it.
我今早醒来有一种奇怪的感觉
I woke up this morning with a funny sort of a feeling.
我想着 如果今天能成功呢
I wondered, what if today is the day?
如果今天她也给我回信呢 所以...
What if she would text back today? So...
我要给她发短♥信♥
I am about to text her,
如果她奇迹般地回了信
and if, miraculously, she texts back,
那我就抓起那个行李袋离开这里
I'm gonna grab that bag and leave here,
我要去月台跟她相见
and I'm gonna meet her on that platform.
接下来发生的
And whatever happens next
都会成为你即将给我开出的新书合约的故事设定
will be the premise of the new book deal you're about to offer me.
准备好了吗
So, you ready?
「逃」
R... u... n...
太好了
Yes!
-我们不能跳 -必须跳
- We can't. - We have to.
-不行 太危险了 -可以的 看着我
- No, we can't! It's dangerous! - Yes, we can! Look at me!
-不行 好吧 不行 -来吧 来
- Oh, no, fuck! All right. No, I don't want to! - Come on! Go! Go!
露比
Ruby!
宝贝 刚刚简直太赞了
Baby! That was awesome!
滚开 操 我摔断骨头了
Fuck off. Fuck, I'm broken.
-不可能 快起来 -该死 不行
- No! Stand up. - Oh, fuck! No, no, no.
-甩甩胳膊腿 -好吧
- Shake it down. - Right, yeah. Okay.
-好了 -糟糕
- Okay. Okay. - Oh. Oh no!
我的外套还在车上
My coat's on that train.
我很喜欢那件外套的
I love that coat.
快走
Oh, come on.
-她在那 -等等 露比
- There she is! - Oh no, wait, Ruby! Ruby!
露比 露比
Ruby. Ruby.
-露比 -快走啊
- Ruby-- - Come on.
看到没 她是个白♥痴♥
See? She's an idiot.
-我们去抓住她 -好极了
- Let's get her. - Yeah!
小心 悠着点
Okay. Easy does it.
我可喜欢那件外套了
I loved that fuckin' coat.
我们来抓你了
We're comin' to get you!
我要打给你老公
I'm gonna call your husband!
那是我们的钱
That's our money!
你休想带着我们的钱逃走
You won't get away with it!
等等 露比
Wait, wait, wait. Ruby.
她说要打给你丈夫
She's-- she's saying she'll call your husband.
不行
No!
你们去死吧
Fuck you!
-不行 -不
- No! - No!
你们滚远点不行吗
Why don't you just fuck off?
菲欧娜 你就是个婊♥子♥
Fiona, you total bitch!
-走快点 不然要让她跑了 -她跑不了的
- Walk faster or she'll be gone. - She won't be gone.
-操 -该死
- Fuck. - Shit.
她跑了
She's gone.
你们一起工作多久了
How long have you been working together?
快七年了
Nearly seven years.
一开始她只是临时工
She was only a temp at first,
后来她自己就开始做各种事
but then she just kept on doin' stuff.
接电♥话♥啊
She was answering the phones,
给我煮茶啊 明明我都没吩咐她去做
making me tea when I didn't ask her.
然后她就开始安排行程什么的
Then she was doing the schedules,
没过多久 我几乎事事都离不开她了
and pretty soon, I couldn't scratch my arse without her help.
她听起来很能干啊
She sounds exceptional.
确实 那简直是噩梦
She was. It was a fuckin' nightmare.
你跟她睡过了吗
Have you slept with her?
这算哪门子问题
What sort of a question is that?
当然睡了
Of course I have.
我们一起工作了七年啊
We were working together for seven years.
不睡她也太失礼了
It would've been rude not to.
她跑哪去了
Where is she?
操
Oh fuck.
你觉得她进房♥子里了吗
You think she went in there?
希望没有
I hope not.
-我们去看看 -好
- Let's go. - Yeah.
有人吗
Hello?
这也太操蛋了
Oh, this is so fucked up.
有人吗
Hello?
我不想...
I don't wanna...
有人吗
Hello?
有人在楼上 你听到了吗
Someone's upstairs! Did you hear that?
-没有 没有 -有人在楼上
- No. No! - Someone's upstairs!
过来
Over here!
有人吗
Hello?
你们给我滚远点行吗
Oh, why don't you fuck off?
你不应该闯入别人的家里
You shouldn't break into people's houses.
-我摔倒了 -菲欧娜 把钱给我
- I fell over. - Fiona, just give me my money.
天呐
Jesus Christ.
我来处理吧
I've got this.
菲欧娜
Fiona.
你给劳伦斯打电♥话♥了吗
Did you call Laurence?
我哪有时间打给你丈夫啊
When would I have the time to call your husband?
我都没有时间把这段录音发给他
You know, I've barely had the chance to send him this.
拜托 别放了
Oh, come on! Turn it off!
这他妈是什么东西
What the fuck is that?!
-你死定了 给我 -别过来
- You're so dead! Gimme that! - Don't!
别再靠近一步 听懂了吗
Don't come one step closer, okay?
-好 -该死的叛徒 你也是
- Okay! - Fucking traitor. And you!
-如果你要把希望都放在他身上... -听我说
- If you're gonna put all your eggs in his-- - Look!
对于杰姬的家庭惨剧 我很抱歉
I am sorry about the meltdown with Jackie.
我也很抱歉骂大家是婊♥子♥
And I'm sorry about calling everybody cunts.
我知道这很突然 我们损失了钱财
And I know it's been sudden and we've lost money,
这一切对你来说都难以接受 但老天啊
and that's all been hard on you, but Jesus Christ,
这只是钱 不是人
it's just money! It isn't people!
你不至于这么在乎吧
You can't really care that much.